• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    hi, My name is Danger, and I am excited to be on Poke Community and I will be the best.

hi, best game is to play is probably Pokemon Black or White.

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Uh, hey, PokeSatsu here...
    I just got into hacking... My goal is to make a complete playable - not to mention original - FR hack.
    I'm still pretty clueless with all these programs used for hacking, maybe I can get some help with that?

Anyway, nice to meet you all.

Nice to meet you too; well you made a intro thread as well, so nothing much to say for me; just have a fun time here, and watch out for Turtles for me! D:

I love turtles. ;-;

And yeah, like I said, try those links I posted in your intro and be sure to read the FAQ and rules and such if your stuck between a Golem and a hard place~

hi, My name is Danger, and I am excited to be on Poke Community and I will be the best.

hi, best game is to play is probably Pokemon Black or White.

Nice to meet you danger!
    Hm, striving to be the best eh? Well my new friend; I think you'll have some competition. :3
    Just sayin' won't be me cause y'know. D:

Boyachy: But sir! You'll always be the best in my book!

Me: I know, but your book only has 15 pages of nothing.

BTW if your stuck on something, be sure to glance at the FAQ and rules, or just ask someone around here, like myself.

ALso, Did you also know that this forum has a B/W discussion? Its righhhhhttt...
    *shuffles through folders*

~Here!~

Enjoy your stay. =D

Apocalyps3

Demon Lord
    Years
    • SA
    • Seen Oct 25, 2010
    Hi everyone. im new and just started playing the Pokemon SG today... and now im kinda stuck... Ive already defeated Misty's gym and repaired the ghostbuster, but now i can't go any further. The cave at the Power Plant still has a rock blocking it, as well as all other enterences at Safron City, and snorlax in Vermillion City. Can any1 help? It is maybe because i got an older version of the game that wasn't fixed yet?

Thx

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hi everyone. im new and just started playing the Pokemon SG today... and now im kinda stuck... Ive already defeated Misty's gym and repaired the ghostbuster, but now i can't go any further. The cave at the Power Plant still has a rock blocking it, as well as all other enterences at Safron City, and snorlax in Vermillion City. Can any1 help? It is maybe because i got an older version of the game that wasn't fixed yet?

Thx

Salutations. (:
    SG is Shiny Gold Right? I'd say its alot like HG; but eh, IDK the differences between the two. :S I think you have to use strength or rock smash for the rock in the power plant as well as using the PokeFlute for the snorlax...

Sorry, I don't rememeber much.
    I think there's guides for this kind of thing though.

Anyway, I hope you'll have a prideful, fun-fulled wacky adventure here. :3

Apocalyps3

Demon Lord
    Years
    • SA
    • Seen Oct 25, 2010
    Aweness

Hi every1!! Im new and im awesome!! How u'all doin??

Thx for the advice. It wont work however. I dont have a pokeflute and the rock at the Powerplant is one that Zel planted there. Do I need to unlock something first??

Last edited:

DragonsFire128

Triforce Wielder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2011
    Noob Here

I'm a new user here. I haven't spent much time on social network sort of sites like this before but ny friend told me about this one and said it was cool. I'm a huge pokemon fan and I'm looking forward to making friends online.

By the way, CallSignZero, I know how to tell if an event pokemon is legit so you can ask me.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    I'm a new user here. I haven't spent much time on social network sort of sites like this before but ny friend told me about this one and said it was cool. I'm a huge pokemon fan and I'm looking forward to making friends online.

By the way, CallSignZero, I know how to tell if an event pokemon is legit so you can ask me.

Howdy DragonsFire; nice to have you here. ^-^I look forward to having you as a friend. =D
    If you have any questions, just take a look at the FAQ or ask someonone around PC~

Ohhhh and don't start a wild fire--the woodland bear hates that. D=
    Take care. ^.^

Gardenia101

Official Lurker
    Years

Oooo... don't let the staff hear you say that; they're trying to make this as little like a "Social Networking" site as possible (As in Twitter, MySpace, etc), and I wish it would be more like that ;_;

Well, welcome!

Manche

Genetist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2015
    hello:I'm new here and I have some sprite to exhibit. Where can I go?

ChiYang

Pokemon Ranger Hero
    Years
    Hi am new this fourm my name is Jerry AKA Hero. Am always looking for a battle so if you want to battle message me and we will set up a play date lol. Am not the best in the world but am always looking for ways to improve. ^_^ If you have any more question ask me ^_^

.Aqua.

Water Pokémon Fan
    Years
    Hi Everybody!

Hey PokéCommunity, I'm a new member and just wanted to say I look forward to talking about Pokémon and having a few laughs! :D

P.S. I really like Water & Psychic Pokémon ... I'm not sure why ... :\

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hi am new this fourm my name is Jerry AKA Hero. Am always looking for a battle so if you want to battle message me and we will set up a play date lol. Am not the best in the world but am always looking for ways to improve. ^_^ If you have any more question ask me ^_^

Haiz Haiz Jerry AKA Hero--
    Waitttttt, not the hero that saves the day?! o-o
    Well meet my....Sabelye Squad! Come here Sabelyes~

*wind blows while nothing is there*
    GET YOUR SABELYE FANNIES OVER HERE!
    *They all rush in at once*
    Now, aren't they the toughest, most deviant pokemon around---
    *They all fall asleep*

*Sigh* Give me a sec...
    *Slaps all the Sabelye, waking them and stand unfirmly for attention*

Well if you wanna play Hero, they're there. ,3
    BTW check out the FAQ and Rules if your stuck on something~
    BTW you can check here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197
    If your interested in competitv pokemon battles for a little stradegy help~

Hey PokéCommunity, I'm a new member and just
    wanted to say I look forward to talking about Pokémon and having a few laughs! :D

P.S. I really like Water & Psychic Pokémon ... I'm not sure why ... :\

Welcome to PC Aqua~!
    I look forward on to having you as a doooommmm buddy! <3
    And I like to laugh too. X3

BTW I like Water and Psychic pokemon too; like Milotic...*sighful drools* (I really gotta stop drolling everytime I say ...Milotic... *drools)
    And Gardevoir and Espeon. :3

Like I say many times, have a glance at the FAQ and rules if your stuck on something, or feel free to ask me or anyone else for clarification. :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2018
    Hey PokeCommunity, just joined yesterday to do some of the challenges. Hope to get a few done in the weeks to come :D:D:D

Looks like this is a pretty sweet place to hang out and talk pokemon, among other things! See you around :)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hey PokeCommunity, just joined yesterday to do some of the challenges. Hope to get a few done in the weeks to come :D:D:D

Looks like this is a pretty sweet place to hang out and talk pokemon, among other things! See you around :)

Hai there teddybear boomerjp~! ^.^
    Hm, yeah, you know this forum isn't just about pokemon y'know? It has loads of other things to do/chats too. ^^

If you have any questions, just be sure to watch out for polar bears and caterpillars. They are LIARS.

Nawwww but really, just take a lookie at the FAQ or ask a helpful member. :3
    Hope to see you around too. ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    Hi people! lol. This is one HUGE website.

Hai there teddybear boomerjp~! ^.^
    Hm, yeah, you know this forum isn't just about pokemon y'know? It has loads of other things to do/chats too. ^^

If you have any questions, just be sure to watch out for polar bears and caterpillars. They are LIARS.

Nawwww but really, just take a lookie at the FAQ or ask a helpful member. :3
    Hope to see you around too. ^^
    Um, what do you mean by polar bears and caterpillars? XD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back