• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikami

Anti-Hero
Years
  • Hello one an all, I am Ryou Mikami, but you all can call me Mikami. I am a college student in computer science and graphic arts/design. I'm not really new per say to forums, just different forums I join. Aside from that I'm highly interested in Pokémon and have played every game to date and even traded cross country to get what I wanted to obtain. In a nut shell I like games and currently enrolled in classes that'll someday help me make them as well.

I am Mikami and it's nice to meet you all.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hello one an all, I am Ryou Mikami, but you all can call me Mikami. I am a college student in computer science and graphic arts/design. I'm not really new per say to forums, just different forums I join. Aside from that I'm highly interested in Pokémon and have played every game to date and even traded cross country to get what I wanted to obtain. In a nut shell I like games and currently enrolled in classes that'll someday help me make them as well.

I am Mikami and it's nice to meet you all.

Welcooome! I once knew a user by the same username as you. XD So it must be common on PC, lol. Though this was back when we had username changes, which we had to get rid of sadly, but oh well! Why exactly did you join PC, to find out information on Black and White maybe? :D (I hope), since... yeah you're interested in Pokemon, so it'd make sense.

But yeah have fun around PC. :)

By the way, your signature image is 83px too wide, so you'll need to make it a bit shorter otherwise it'll be disabled. D:

Mikami

Anti-Hero
    Years
  • Will do give me time later on today and I'll have a new one set. At the moment I must get ready for classes. Sorry for leaving it up and having it so large.

Years
  • Hello all new members!! I kind of feel like an idiot being a pokemaniac for about 11 years and only now joining pokecommunity... I should have been here for years already! :D Oh well... maybe I can live with it :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Will do give me time later on today and I'll have a new one set. At the moment I must get ready for classes. Sorry for leaving it up and having it so large.
    It's kay :)

Hello all new members!! I kind of feel like an idiot being a pokemaniac for about 11 years and only now joining pokecommunity... I should have been here for years already! :D Oh well... maybe I can live with it :P

Welcome! Aww you shouldn't feel like an idiot, I guess you never... thought of joining a forum this awesome? XD But oh well, there's always the future of PC and soon you can say to new members that they should've joined years ago, haha. But yeah have fun here and stuffs :D

Misty_Ketchum

Pokemon Master's Wife
    Years
  • Hey ~^^~ Yes, Ash is still using his Pikachu ^^; Pikachu just never wanted to evolve into Raichu and just enjoyed being a Pikachu ^^; Pikachu's been getting a bit old, so Ash doesn't use Pikachu quite as much anymore. Pikachu's still following him as always, and still refuses to go inside its Pokeball ^^;

Hi Misty~ ^^
    How's Ash; is he still using that ol' pikachu oh his? I like Raichu better. :3

Gauche: I can imagine why...

Water pokemon rox; just like good ol ---

Gauche: Oh god -- Droite, get a towel!

Milotic... *drools for eternity while Droite hovers with a towel*
    *hours later when drooling stops*

If you have any questions, just ask any ol' moderators, kay?
    Enjoy your stay at Chez PC~! ^.^

Years
  • It's kay :)

Welcome! Aww you shouldn't feel like an idiot, I guess you never... thought of joining a forum this awesome? XD But oh well, there's always the future of PC and soon you can say to new members that they should've joined years ago, haha. But yeah have fun here and stuffs :D

And you keep on having fun here :D:D Thanks again for the warm welcome :)

Infinite Obsession

3_Years_of_Aura
    Years
  • Yo dudes. I joined this website a couple days ago. Basically I'm obsessed with My Chemical Romance, I've been for a year. Also I've been on and off obsessed with the Pokemon movie "Lucario and the Mystery of Mew" for about 3 years, I'm having another flash of obsession currently. I'm trying to write a fanfic, can anyone give me tips on having good writing? (So far my character is a servant at Cameron Palace, Sir Aaron has been accused of raping Lady Rin, and he is to be executed and I have to find a Way to save him.) I just cant come up with anything else.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hi im also new and u will be see im not as nice as some of u guys are you jut need to wait and see...

Hai there lord of darknesss~ :3
    Hm, maybe your not as nice, but nicer? =D

Squeeee~ I can't wait to be your new pal. ^.^

Gauche: Don't do it, he's evil!

I know I am, but its fun. :3

make sure you read the FAQ and Rules, kay? Have a wnderful time other wise, browing the forum~! ^.^

Yo dudes. I joined this website a couple days ago. Basically I'm obsessed with My Chemical Romance, I've been for a year. Also I've been on and off obsessed with the Pokemon movie "Lucario and the Mystery of Mew" for about 3 years, I'm having another flash of obsession currently. I'm trying to write a fanfic, can anyone give me tips on having good writing? (So far my character is a servant at Cameron Palace, Sir Aaron has been accused of raping Lady Rin, and he is to be executed and I have to find a Way to save him.) I just cant come up with anything else.

Yo, yo Infinte Obsession; welcome to PC --

Droite: Oh bikini bottom, we pledge our hearts to you bikini bottom, we love you~

Gauche: He said PC not a Spongebob franchise!

Droite: My bad...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hm...my tips on good writing is never give up! People will be there to critique, but, they are good advice. :3 And practise, practise! You'll get better. ^.^

Fanfic and writing subforum is right ~Here~. And good luck. :3

Enjoy your stay. <3

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2012
    Hey EveryBoby! Im ukpokemon from youtube!!! This Looks Like A Awesome Community

Years
  • Hello! I'm Chaltier, a completely obsessive pokémon fan.~
    I've been playing since way back, when Red and Blue were released~ ^^

Right now, I'm focusing on building Red's team in Soul Silver~

Hm... I don't have muc else to say.. ^^;

Edit: Ugh... first post and I've already made a typo... earning my old nickname again, huh?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2010
    Hello peoples. It's really awesome to see more people who enjoy Pokemon. I'm a major Pokemon nerd and a lot of my friends aren't.

Years
  • @inuyashagirl521: Heh, I think only one of my friends is anywhere near as big a fan of pokémon as me~ He's one of few people I know that still play~

^^ But yup! It's always fun to find more people that play. The game's more fun that way~ ^^

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hi i'm new so what goes on up in here???
    Hihi~ Lots of things go on here, just start your adventure and find out~

Hey EveryBoby! Im ukpokemon from youtube!!! This Looks Like A Awesome Community
    Welcome! I can't say I've seen you on YT but no matter~ I'm sure you'll have fun here!

Hello peoples. It's really awesome to see more people who enjoy Pokemon. I'm a major Pokemon nerd and a lot of my friends aren't.
    It's rather sad to see less people liking Pokemon. :( BUT! There are lots of friendly people here that are like you in this respect! So welcome to our wonderful community~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back