• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    I am doing well. Still trying to figure out where to go first. I'm big into rping but it looks like they are all full right now. And I'm just cruising through some of the other threads and forums to get to know the place better.

Years
  • I am doing well. Still trying to figure out where to go first. I'm big into rping but it looks like they are all full right now. And I'm just cruising through some of the other threads and forums to get to know the place better.

haha awesome :D well im big on fakemon and roms also i cannot wait till the new versions get released over here so looking forward to buying them both <3

Years
  • Hello everyone! I am new, and this is my first time joining a forum in yeeeears. I am just very shy and always end up lurking instead. But, I miss having a community of people to talk to who share my interests... so I googled "Pokemon forum" and found this. =) People seem nicest here. So, hopefully I can be brave enough to continue posting. (Even posting just this makes me nervous. I'm horrible.)

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    Welcome my fellow n00b! Nothing to be nervous about! I must admit it's also been years since I've last been on a forum, but one of my friends in high school had an account here when we were in high school and so I figured I'd give this a try. It is nice to meet you! ^_^

Years
  • Hey everyone :D I'm Pirate Zoro, or just Zoro. I've been here a while, but have never posted because... I have no idea why, honestly. But, I'm here now, that's what counts, right? RIGHT?!

Ahem. Anyways, great to meet everyone :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Hi im a real noob here but i just want to say hi
    Im into the hacks and stuff any recommend any good ones
    Light Platinum is one of my faves- good bye

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey everyone :D I'm Pirate Zoro, or just Zoro. I've been here a while, but have never posted because... I have no idea why, honestly. But, I'm here now, that's what counts, right? RIGHT?!

Ahem. Anyways, great to meet everyone :D

RIGHT. CAUSE BEING HERE IS ALL PART OF YOUR DELICIOUS BREAKFAST!
    ...But Hello there anyhow. <3 Nice to meet you too. <3

Pirate Zoro rings a bell...the name is from that movie: Zoro right? =O I forget references. :3

Anyway, since you were here for a while, you read the rules of the forum right? The link is right here if you haven't guessed. :3 I also urge you to post a little more; y'know. Just to get more of a feel for this place. <3

I'll see ya around! <3

Hi im a real noob here but i just want to say hi
    Im into the hacks and stuff any recommend any good ones
    Light Platinum is one of my faves- good bye

Hi Dragonteam! Nice to meet you! <3

You know, the term "n00b" is kinda meaningless nowadays -- if you're new, you would be a newb, not a n00b. <3 (I also hate typing out the word n00b. D=)

If you are into hack stuff, you should check out this sub forum! which is the emulation zone. <3 If you click the "hacks showcase" , you'll see a variety of different hacks you can check out and play whichever interests you. <3

But yeah, welcome to PC! Like everyone else, if you haven't already, you should check out the rules and FAQ.

And have fun, alrighty? <3

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2011
    hi everyone! if you cant tell by the name, i like arcanine, anyway i am firendly and all that stuff...ummm i can make hacks, pokemon hacks anyway...other than that if you want to know more about me just ask lol

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • hi everyone! if you cant tell by the name, i like arcanine, anyway i am firendly and all that stuff...ummm i can make hacks, pokemon hacks anyway...other than that if you want to know more about me just ask lol

Heyyyyy arcanate; you like arcanine too? Hah, that's cool; I love it as well. :3

Now if your into hacking as well, may I suggest checking out the Emulation forum? You can check out the sub forums too; like if you want to show off a hack your making right now in progress, you could go to the progressing hacks and show it off there.

Of course, you'd have to read the rules too; for clarity sake. <3

Anyway bud, nice meeting you, and see you in the bat cave! =3
    Or around PC, whichever comes first. <3

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2010
    Does anyone know where to get rom hacking tools for digimon world dawn?

Do you know where to get digimon world dawn hacking tools?

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Does anyone know where to get rom hacking tools for digimon world dawn?

Do you know where to get digimon world dawn hacking tools?

Welcome. =)
    Like I told you in PMs...I dunno that much if its found around here.

You should ask a moderator for help, okay? <3 You can ask Hiidoran, this boards moderator. <3

Anyways, good luck in the search and see you around. ^^

Years
  • Welcome my fellow n00b! Nothing to be nervous about! I must admit it's also been years since I've last been on a forum, but one of my friends in high school had an account here when we were in high school and so I figured I'd give this a try. It is nice to meet you! ^_^
    Thanks! Nice to meet you too. ^^

Same to everyone else. =) Everyone seems so nice around here.

Ryuzhu

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2011
    Hello everyone,Im ryuzhu and Im new here.Zhu is my family name.Anyway,i want to say hello to other new members too

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Same to everyone else. =) Everyone seems so nice around here.
    We are very nice around here ;) Welcome to the ever-friendly Pokemon Community; hope to see you around the forums~

Hello everyone,Im ryuzhu and Im new here.Zhu is my family name.Anyway,i want to say hello to other new members too
    Ohai there. I'm not a new member, but you can say hi to me, right? :D Your name is fun to say, by the way~

HeyMikey

White Lightning.
    Years
  • Um, I'm not new in terms of how long I've been here, but I haven't tried to emerge into the community until now.

So, hi. ^^

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Um, I'm not new in terms of how long I've been here, but I haven't tried to emerge into the community until now.

So, hi. ^^

Hai Mikey; nice to meet you. =)

Well since your familiar with the forum, you've already explored around, yes? ^^

Well anyway, the only thing I would recommend and hope for ya is to stick around and meet new people. <3
    Oh, and ask a moderator (or myself) if you have questions about anything. <3

HeyMikey

White Lightning.
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome! ^^

Yeah, I already know my way around here well enough. I've already asked a mod about things I was unsure about, as I was already acquainted with bobandbill from another Pokémon forum. I just need to start meeting more people now.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome! ^^

Yeah, I already know my way around here well enough. I've already asked a mod about things I was unsure about, as I was already acquainted with bobandbill from another Pokémon forum. I just need to start meeting more people now.
    I don't think you'll have any problem meeting people and even making friends; you seem nice and well-spoken. People appreciate that here. :D See you around~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back