• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
  • Hi everyone im not new but i dont come one often, i welcome all And i happen to like all of the pokemon games

Hey kitty Kat; welcome to PC. <3 Since you like the pokemon games, perhaps you'll enjoy the pokemon-related sub boards? :3 Since well, everyone here likes the pokemon games, lol.

By the way, are you having problems with your signature? Cause well, I don't think HTML coding works here. ^^;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2011
    hi I have been following this forum for a while and i finally worked up the energy to make a account :) im aspiring to be a Great hacker like many of you And i know this family will help me on my way to greatness and i look forward to the community and what it has to offer as well as what i will gain to offer

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • hi I have been following this forum for a while and i finally worked up the energy to make a account :) im aspiring to be a Great hacker like many of you And i know this family will help me on my way to greatness and i look forward to the community and what it has to offer as well as what i will gain to offer

Excellent~! Hack the President's computer for me. >=3
    And thus I shall become: THE PRESIDENT OF JUPITER~!

Not the world, cause the world is eh.

Well, its very nice to meet you. :3 Do you know about the emulation sub forum? Its right here. You can discuss and learn about ROM hacking there.

Okay? I hope you'll explore PC a bit, and have a nice day. :3

Maj. Cor

With love, grace and strength.
    Years
  • Hello. My name is Maj. Cor. I've been playing Pokémon since 1997 and I wanted to meet some people to make the game a bit more interesting.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hello. My name is Maj. Cor. I've been playing Pokémon since 1997 and I wanted to meet some people to make the game a bit more interesting.

Hi Maj! I'm glad you took the time to join us today! People here have been playing as long as you, so, you'll fit right in. <3

Now have you been playing all versions? You can check out each pokemon sub-forum to discuss all the pokemon games; especially pokemon b/w coming soon. <3

If you have questions, you can ask a moderator, and I'll see you later. <3

Hey people, I'm new...that's all i gotta say..

ONE OF THE BEST USERNAMES EVER. <3

Hey! Welcome! So happy to have met you; I hope you'll enjoy yourself!
    But watch out for --
    ...eh, I ran out of warnings. XP

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    well, i'm not new, but i'm back from my break and after being away so long i feel sorta detached from the community.. so... HI :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2011
    Hi. c: I'm not *really* new, I was a kindoflurker... three years ago? But yeah. I'm just getting back into Pokemon and I remember the wi-fi trading here so I thought I'd come back and maybe stay this time!

/waves.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2012
    'Ello 'ello, Kokowood here. A bit new around here but hoping to get into some of the stuff going on. After looking around and seeing some of what PC has to offer, mainly some of those delicious looking challenges, I felt obligated to sign up.
    Here's to some good times ahead of us!

Years
  • Hey everyone, I just joined like 5 mins ago so I thought I'd post here and introduce myself!

I'm from Northern Ireland and am a big fan of Pokemon and have been since the Red/Blue days. I study game design at college and have to create a game for my final project and was interested in creating a Pokemon-esque game and I read somewhere that this place has a lot of good resources and a really big community of pokemon fans so I thought I'd join.

I noticed this place has a lot of members and is very active which os good! Really like the look of the forums so far.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    Yo lol
    i THE weird
    i chosen weird becuse i the weirdest pokemon trainer in THE world
    becuse i BEAT my sister on a one on one duel, where we sent our stongest pokemon in (100lv vs 100lv, umbreon vs pepie(gallede[mine by the way]) and won with mine still have full HP and he has no ITEMs.
    muhaaaa ha ha ha (lol)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Too all new members, I say howdy, howdy~

well, i'm not new, but i'm back from my break and after being away so long i feel sorta detached from the community.. so... HI :)

Welcome back Hamilton! I do hope you'll stay for another round. <3

BTW I assume you like these three right:

The New Users' Hangout
    The New Users' Hangout
    The New Users' Hangout

Weird chimps. @-@; But, I assume they are going to be most fun to raise. =D
    Well anyway, I'm glad that you can come back. <3

Hi. c: I'm not *really* new, I was a kindoflurker... three years ago? But yeah. I'm just getting back into Pokemon and I remember the wi-fi trading here so I thought I'd come back and maybe stay this time!

/waves.

Three years a long time; glad you finally signed up! Uh, I normally don't venture to wifi trading that much; only because I have nothing to trade, really... [/hides shiny munchlax] no to mention I don't have access to Nintendo Wifi. D=

But, I will say that I do which you luck on all your future trades. <3 ANd I hope you'll have fun with them. <3

Where can i download pokemon distant?

Pokemon distant...While I can't link you to a ROM of sorts, I can direct you to the Emulation sub forum (assuming its a pokemon hack, of course), and I hope you will find it in the hacks showcase sub forum. ~

Hi! I'm a new member too!
    Welcome to everybody!

Enjoy the community!

;)

Heeeeey, G to the I to the O~!
    So far, I've been seeing you welcoming new members; which is pretty bold of you ~ <3 [beware that welcoming isn't supposed to be generic though]. Well anyway, I do hope you'll continue to contribute to the forum as best as you can, and I hope you enjoy yourself during your time at PC. <3

Hey everyone, I just joined like 5 mins ago so I thought I'd post here and introduce myself!

I'm from Northern Ireland and am a big fan of Pokemon and have been since the Red/Blue days. I study game design at college and have to create a game for my final project and was interested in creating a Pokemon-esque game and I read somewhere that this place has a lot of good resources and a really big community of pokemon fans so I thought I'd join.

I noticed this place has a lot of members and is very active which os good! Really like the look of the forums so far.

Northern Ireland huh? I have a cousin that lives there. ^^

Its very nice to meet you SaltyElJefe! I'm happy that you took a liking to this forum already; its a great foot in the right direction. <3 I study psychology in university myself; I WAS thinking of minoring media art or the sort in the future~ Game design is pretty cool too. <3

Yeah, if your a big fan of pokemon, might I suggest you check out and explore the different pokemon sub forums? ~
    See you later. ^^

Hey everyone. I'm new to round here, and I hope that one day I can impress you all with my project (once its finished ofc :D)!

My, my, my. I wonder what your project will be? :3 Well, when people say as such, I assume its a pokemon hack, right? Then you might wanna check out the Emulation sub forum if you wish. Well whatever it is, I do hope you'll stick around to display it! <3

Yo lol
    i THE weird
    i chosen weird becuse i the weirdest pokemon trainer in THE world
    becuse i BEAT my sister on a one on one duel, where we sent our stongest pokemon in (100lv vs 100lv, umbreon vs pepie(gallede[mine by the way]) and won with mine still have full HP and he has no ITEMs.
    muhaaaa ha ha ha (lol)

Hai Hai weirdo~ <3
    Now, I understand how Gallade can beat an Umbreon. @-@; Its kind of easy, IMO...I mean...

Fighting > Dark.

Wellllll, yeah, if your the battling type, perhaps you want to check out the Battle Stadium? You can battle with other people, and check out tournaments there.

Okay? Hope you enjoy yourself. ^^

AliceHeart

O castitatis lilium
    Years
  • xD

Hello Hello!
    I am Alice ^0^
    I've had a look-see throught the forums before but never got around to joining.
    Ahhh luuuurve Charizard ^_^
    Ghost pokemon too :)

My first Pokemon game was Yellow on the gameboy colour, then blue.
    Then onto silver, crystal, Emerald next, Diamond.
    Most recently Platinum and SoulSilver :D
    I also played pokemon puzzle challenge (lol) and pokemon colosseum

There's so much going on on this site it's hard to keep track at times!
    But I'm getting the hang of it! (^o^) V

xD xAlicex

Vulpix001

♥ 狐 ♥
    Years
  • Hi everyone! I'm kinda new here, although I've posted a whole 3 times before this. I absolutely love Vulpix! I like to write but probably won't post any. Suggestions for activity welcome. Thanks! ;)

Years
  • Hello folks, I just happened across this little place and decided to join.

As you'd probably guess, I'm a fan of Pokemon.

The only game I have is Platinum for the DS, but I've been thinking of buying one of the Gen II remakes, but only after I've played through the former.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back