• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyJake265

The Doctor
Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2011
    Hello, my name is Jake. I'm a big fan of Pokemon and manga, my favourite being Bleach and Dragonball Z. I was suggested this site by Serene Grace :')

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Hello, my name is Jake. I'm a big fan of Pokemon and manga, my favourite being Bleach and Dragonball Z. I was suggested this site by Serene Grace :')
    Welcome dude to PokéCommunity - take a look at all we have to offer and make sure to read the rules. All in all, enjoy yourself Jakeyboy! :D

Deep Thought

Mostly Harmless
    Years
  • Is your username, by any chance, a reference to Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? That is sweet. Welcome to PC, Deep Thought.

Yes, it is indeed a reference to HGG. I'm glad someone got that! :-)

Love you already.
    I'm Tyler. I have Pearl, but I mainly train it up on Silver for GBC. Any other retro fanatics on here? Thinkin' about steppin it up to Advanced, we'll see tomorrow.

Thanks. I'm sure that... I may come to "love" you to. :-)

skyguard

Artist
    Years
  • First post

Hello everyone, my e-name is skyguard, and I am new here. I hope to have a good time here, and have a similar experience to other forums I have visited. My name is a reference to the laser weapon, called skyguard. I will try to make friends and hope to have a good time here.
    P.S. I will usually try to write in a nice font, and have relatively long messages.

firefoxkatan

Pokemon Knitter
    Years
  • Hi there!

How's it going? I like to go by Katan and as you can see, I'm new to this site, but definitely not to Pokemon. Sadly I have been playing since Red and Blue came out in '96. I have enjoyed every installment and still have my old games and game boys to play them on. I'm super stoked about Black and White and all of it's new features and Pokemon.

I look forward to chatting with new people and make new friends <3

Years
  • Greetings one and all! I am a custard of bunnies and I am pleased to be among you. :)

More than likely I will just lurk about and put in my two cents in various places, but generally I'm a fairly quiet forum ghoul.

I have been playing since red and blue came out but I stopped at the Advance games, I don't have a DS and don't plan to just because...I dunno, honestly? The new pokemon are all kind of ugly and the games seem a bit over the top these days. I can still play a nice simple game of Blue and be totally content. Catch all 150, train train train...yep, that's the pokelife for me. :)

AustInsane

Breeder
    Years
  • Hey guys! I'm Austin. I remember buying blue version off ebay when I was little and playing it 24/7. I guess I'm an adult now. I've got almost all the pokemon now on SoulSilver and im playing through platinum and white version.

Tryn*Sylver

Fave starter: Chikturtreesaur
    Years
  • Hello everyone ^^ I'm a new member here but I've been browsing these forums for quite awhile now. Glad to finally be on bored :3

Years
  • Hello!

Greetings,
    I am (obviously) new to PC, and am looking forward to meeting some people like me. I have only two questions to ask before immersing myself into this site.
    Are there a lot of serious, intelligent trainers on this site?

And, more importantly, does anyone know of any way that people have established to link battle across the internet?

I'm really hopeful that this is what I hoped it'd be. :)

JERIICHO

Jericho is Law
    Years
  • Hey all

Hey everybody :)
    I'm new to the Community and it felt like a good site to join up to
    since i have played pokemon since red and blue and thought there would be more experienced players out there
    anyways looking foward to meeting you all :)

Years
  • Hello Everyone! :D

My name is ThalesWare
    Im newbie here in forum, but im a experienced trainer in pokemon! D:

im interested in Hard Mode pokemon games, trades and battles via wi-fi, and RPG.
    i will in future create a web browser mmorpg of pokemon!

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2011
    ok this my 2nd day as a member and this is my first time posting. if any one is working on any hack pokemon games i have a couple ideas for moves and pokemon sprites. BTW mudkip is badass

BTW if any one wants to wi-fi battle i'll be on at about 4 oclock tomorrow. my pokemon will be a mew mewtwo arceus regigigas groudon and deoxys.

Last edited:

Future_Chaos

Obsessed with Eelektross
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    ok, so this is my first post ever here..on this site...(obviously new :Y)

I'm into pokemon spriting and it would be cool if I found a group of people that share this hobby, so we could liek...show latest sprites to each other and....stuff...

:U

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    Hi everyone! I just joined up today. This site looks fun, and I joined to play a RP ( but I cant find any that havnt started D:)

I also love pixel art, pokemon or not!

saint paxton

Wat it do baby boo~
    Years
  • Oh hi.
    This is, like, my third day here!
    I'm St. Paxi and I love Pokemon (obvs~) and drawing. I keep trying to sprite, but i'm terrible at it.
    I'd really dig getting to know some people around here!

Also, future_chaos, i really like your avatar. :>

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2011
    Hey,
    I'm kind of new on this website. I joined about a week ago. I'm still a little nervous about posting stuff and I also have nothing to talk about. I've been playing pokemon games for about 5 or 6 years. I'm hunting for legendaries. I'm pretty sure I have all of them except Celebi. So anyway, hi everyone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back