• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey GUYS...Im one of the newbies here , im a long time Pokemon fan ad Ive play all the GB games so far soul silver is my favorite...im from Boston and MY fave Pokemon is Charizard

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    Hello everyone, I'm not Micheal Vick but I am a huge Eagles fan and I am an even bigger pokemon fan. I grew up watching pokemon and I'm glad that I came across this site

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
  • Hello everyone <3.
    I'm new to this website and just thought I'd get my first post out of the way.

Dulcet

The epitome of crazy
    Years
  • Hi

Hi everyone, I just joined today.
    None of my friends here like pokemon, so I'm glad I've found a place where everyone likes it. x3

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • To all newbies, I say, welcome. <3
    [This probably will take me a while, buuut its worth all of you. <3]

Greetings,
    I am (obviously) new to PC, and am looking forward to meeting some people like me. I have only two questions to ask before immersing myself into this site.
    Are there a lot of serious, intelligent trainers on this site?

And, more importantly, does anyone know of any way that people have established to link battle across the internet?

I'm really hopeful that this is what I hoped it'd be. :)

Indeed there is! There's alot of serious, intelligent trainers in this site. <3 For example, if you were to go to the POkemon Strategies and Movesets sub forum, I'm sure you'll meet lots of trainers who competitive battl ethere that meets your interest. <3 If you wanna battle other trainers, maybe you can try Pokemon Online, or pokemon wifi if you have it.

Well, I'm hopeful that you hoped what you...hoped this would be! [awkward o-o] I hope o see you around. <3

Hey everybody :)
    I'm new to the Community and it felt like a good site to join up to
    since i have played pokemon since red and blue and thought there would be more experienced players out there
    anyways looking foward to meeting you all :)

Hi Jericho! [WWE Chris Jericho? :3] Yeah, there are lots of experienced played you can meet up with; like say, if you were to go to the Battle Stadium you can meet up with lots of competitive pokemon players there, or heck -- you can meet up with lots of them via Pokemon Online. Mmm, I'm looking forward on seeing you around too; and I'm also looking forward to your activity. <3

Hello Everyone! :D

My name is ThalesWare
    Im newbie here in forum, but im a experienced trainer in pokemon! D:

im interested in Hard Mode pokemon games, trades and battles via wi-fi, and RPG.
    i will in future create a web browser mmorpg of pokemon!

Hello, ThalesWare! :3 Believe it or not, you can do all those things you like to do here!

Kokonoe: Elighten me.

Okay, I will! There's the Battle Stadium for wifi battles, there's the Trade Corner for Wifi Trades, and finally, if you like Roleplaying, there's the Roleplay Corner. Wellll there's other things you can do, but I'll leave that for ya. :3 Oh yes, just make sure you read the rules first; juuuust so your clear on what you should and what you shouldn't be doing. :3

I hope you Have fun~! ^.^

ok this my 2nd day as a member and this is my first time posting. if any one is working on any hack pokemon games i have a couple ideas for moves and pokemon sprites. BTW mudkip is badass

BTW if any one wants to wi-fi battle i'll be on at about 4 oclock tomorrow. my pokemon will be a mew mewtwo arceus regigigas groudon and deoxys.

Heeeeeey, mudkip! Glad that your here with us today -- if your interested in ROM Hacking, maybe you can check out the Emulation board? Or again, your free to explore whereever you wish. :3 And eehhhhhhh, I like Remoraid better then kip; its juuuust me. :3 Buuuut Mudkip is pretty cool. <3

If you want to have some wi-fi battles here, try the Battle Stadium -- more speciffically, the Quick Battle Thread for quick, easy-to-find battles. Um, one suggestion though; try looking up the standard pokemon lists if you want to battle standard; cause, I don't think anyone will battle with ubers. </3

BUt yeahhhh, I hope youuuuu maybe beat a dragonite or kill a blissey or two, and have a memorable here! ^^

ok, so this is my first post ever here..on this site...(obviously new :Y)

I'm into pokemon spriting and it would be cool if I found a group of people that share this hobby, so we could liek...show latest sprites to each other and....stuff...

:U

Heeeeeeey, welcome, Chaos of the Future~! ^^ Pokemon spriting, huh? [I must say, I am god awful at it. :3] Welll even so! If your into Pokemon Spriting, I just reccomend checking out the Pixel Art board~! Yeah, people who have this hobby, generally posts their sprite art there. :3 You can show yours there too if you want~!

Mmm well, hope this helps; and I hope you'll pixel your way to success and friendships around here, along with a side of fun. <3

Hi everyone! I just joined up today. This site looks fun, and I joined to play a RP ( but I cant find any that havnt started D:)

I also love pixel art, pokemon or not!

Mmm, I should proooobably take up RP here too again someday. [curse you lazy-ness. </3] In my regards, I say welcome. <3 Juuuust incase you didn't know, there's the Roleplay Corner on the link I just gave you, with two categories: Pokemon Roleplay, and Other Roleplay; as their name suggests, pokemon roleplay is for generally pokemon roleplays, and other roleplays are for...roleplays other than pokemon!

And ah, yes, there's the Pixel Art sub forum too if you want to take a look at it; basically, that forum is for peoplw who want to show their pixel art, pokemon or not. <3 Just remember to read the rules of each sub forum you vist, kay? :3 And, I'll see you later, hopefully. <3

Oh hi.
    This is, like, my third day here!
    I'm St. Paxi and I love Pokemon (obvs~) and drawing. I keep trying to sprite, but i'm terrible at it.
    I'd really dig getting to know some people around here!

Also, future_chaos, i really like your avatar. :>

OH, hi! Third day, huh? Glad you got to enjoy the forum, so far! I too, love pokemo nand drawing...but, I'm not so good at it. </3 Do you like to show your drawings to others? Maybe you can visit the Art Gallery board if you want to~ the board is simply there so you can show your drawings, pokemon or not, hand drawn or drawn by the computer. You can also view other people's drawings too! As for spriting, I say, just keep trying; practice makes perfect. :3

I really hope I get to know you better soon enough as I also look forward to your contribitions and activity around PC tooo whevere you wish to do! <3

Nice site you have here...I think i might stay a bit

Godslayyyyyer....I hope you do! After all, there's people to meetand forum-related activites just waiting for you to explore. <3 But, try to avoid slaying gods, alright? <3 And I'll see you around. <3

Hey,
    I'm kind of new on this website. I joined about a week ago. I'm still a little nervous about posting stuff and I also have nothing to talk about. I've been playing pokemon games for about 5 or 6 years. I'm hunting for legendaries. I'm pretty sure I have all of them except Celebi. So anyway, hi everyone.

[Oooh, my, the mudkip usernames are certainly popular. <3]

Don't be nervous; your more than liable to post wherever your heart content [abiding the posting rules, of course!] I've been playing pokemon for as long as you have; never really gotten into legendaries exceppt for Celebi; which, I had one, but I traded t away. ;3; Weeeellll, good luck on your search for Celebi! Hm, to help your search, maybe you should try the Trade Corner? To see if anyone as a Celebi for trade. <3 But yeah, hi, welcome! Enjoy your time and experiences here. <3

Hey GUYS...Im one of the newbies here , im a long time Pokemon fan ad Ive play all the GB games so far soul silver is my favorite...im from Boston and MY fave Pokemon is Charizard

Hiiiii Pokemon Master Jilio~! [I shall be one someday myself. :3] Loooooooong time pokemon fan myself; I too have played all the GB pokemon games myself [even the spin off ones like the Pokemon TCG] and yes! My favourite game happens to be Pokemon Heart Gold. <3 Sooo we got something in common here. ^_~ Charizard is pretty cool; my faovurite pokemon is Flygon. :3 Boston is also a cool place, my friend happens to live there! :3

Well, welcome! Good days are ahead of you. <3

Hey! I'm new! (obviously, hence posting on this thread)

So... yeah... haha... hiya

Hiya, hiay! I can see that [hence posting on this thread! :3] I love your username by the way; it reminds me of the phrase: "fists of wool" ehhhh I never knew sheeps were ninjas or kun-fu experts. @-@; Well, all I encourage you to do is that you explore a bit, see what forum interests you; and also, ask for help from the staff team if your not sure of anything. <3

Hello everyone, I'm not Micheal Vick but I am a huge Eagles fan and I am an even bigger pokemon fan. I grew up watching pokemon and I'm glad that I came across this site

Mm, eagles fan, eh? I wasn't into football that much, but yeah, the majority of my friends were eagles fans as well. <3 But yeah, I'm an even bigger pokemon fan myself! As you may know, there are specific pokemon sub-forums you can chek out if you would like. <3 All I ask of you is that you'll take care of yourself, and just remember the rules and FAQ. <3 But yeah! ultimately, I hope you have a blast full of chocolates. :3

hello ppl i just came and this place is awesome the stuff u can do......is endless

Yeahhhhhh~! There's soooo much you can do here! It even boogled my mind of what to do here when I first joined up. <3 [Well ultimately, nowadays I find myself greeting new members for my pleasure. <3] Anyhow, I'm sure glad you took a liking to this forum~! So far, so gooooood. :3

I hope we can meet up again, talk, and become friends or any moundo as such. :3

I know the picture you took your avatar from. :U

Greetings, people.

Greetings~! [I think I greeted you before~!]
    Are you enjoying yourself so far? :3 Just remember; if you have questions about anything, you couuuuld ask me if you'd like! I'd be happy to help ya! Or you can ask amember of staff, and they'll be happy to help too. <3

Hi, peoples, I'm new and all and just wanted to say hi and what a cool site this is.

Welcome to PC!

Yeah, there are plenty of reasons on why this forum is so cool. <3 I'll be old and weary by the time I listed them all, soooo I'll leave it to you to explore. <3 You have a great username by the way; its pretty creative to say hte least. <3

Please eenjoy yourself, and I hope we can meet again someday. <3

Hi everyone, I just joined today.
    None of my friends here like pokemon, so I'm glad I've found a place where everyone likes it. x3

Duuude, allllmost none of my friends like pokemon as much as I do too, buuut yeah! There are plenty of people here who like spokemon as much as we do, eh? :3 Ah yes, speaking of which, have you visited the respective sub-forums? There are lots of pokemon related sub forums you can check out, like one related to HG/SS, one related to Diamond, Pearl and PLatinum, even one to the upcoming pokemon Black and White!

Well, enjoy yourself; I hope you'll meet new people, and make lots of new friends that are like youurself. :3

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • Hey everyone. As you can see I'm new here, so yeah.....not really sure what else to say, but if u want to battle me, as I am an experienced trainer, PM me and I'll PM you my friend code. Oh, and what my signature says did happen to me, still wondering what Nintendo and the Pokemon company were thinking when they did that.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey everyone. As you can see I'm new here, so yeah.....not really sure what else to say, but if u want to battle me, as I am an experienced trainer, PM me and I'll PM you my friend code. Oh, and what my signature says did happen to me, still wondering what Nintendo and the Pokemon company were thinking when they did that.

Hello Dark Angel! To be honest, I've seen alot of people that start their usernames with Dark Angel! =O Its a nice username though; I can ssee why its pretty popular. :3 Hey, if you want to battle...may I suggest posting a challenge in the Quick Battle Thread? as its name suggests, that thread was made so that users can have quick Wi-Fi battles with other users. :3 As for what happend...I blame gamefreak!

*DUN DUN DUN....*

Wellllllll enjoy your stay! I'm happy that you can join and be with us today. <3

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    Hello, I'm Blaquaza! I've been meaning to join here for a while, but I have been busy. I'm a keen spriter, and hope that you have a spriting thread.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    Wow, this place is huge, and I think it looks cool...
    Hi, all, ZoroarkofIndonesia here... Zoroark isn't my favorite Pokemon, althought is is one of it, but the reason I chose Zoroark for my username because it sounds good with the name of my country, Indonesia. I mean, DusknoirofIndonesia? Eh...
    ...Hey, BraviaryofIndonseia sounds good too...

OK, I'm a new member and all, I'm never too active on forums and thread, but always quite active on communities, but this one here looks exceptionally good and most importantly, very friendly, so I'll try to be as active as possible!

I'm still unfamiliar with PC, though, but (I know I've said this a million times) PC looks like a good one. I hope I can make many friends in here!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • i am new here and i need help to find how to start a new thread.

Welcome!

You wanna know how to post a thread? Sure! Here, I'll show you with pictures for ya!

The New Users' Hangout

1. Scroll to the bottom of the page of a sub forum your visiting; you'll see a button called "new thread" [the one I circled] Just click on it!

The New Users' Hangout

2. You add the title of your thread where I typed "title goes here" and the message of your thread where I put "message goes here". Just remember the rules -- there's a 25 character / 4 word rule that you have to follow. And yes, you can add smilies too, juuuust don't over do it.

The New Users' Hangout

3. Click on the button that says "submit new thread" and viola! New thread ahoy. You can also click preview post to preview what you have written.

Hope this helps, see you around!

Hello, I'm Blaquaza! I've been meaning to join here for a while, but I have been busy. I'm a keen spriter, and hope that you have a spriting thread.

Hello, Blaquaza! [ooooh, Blaziken + Rayquaza eh? :3 Sky shipping? @-@] Well, after you were busy, glad you got the time to join us today! There is a pixel art sub forum you can visit; the link is here:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55

Well, I must say, its a pleasure welcoming you today, good luck on your spriting, and have fun. :3

Wow, this place is huge, and I think it looks cool...
    Hi, all, ZoroarkofIndonesia here... Zoroark isn't my favorite Pokemon, althought is is one of it, but the reason I chose Zoroark for my username because it sounds good with the name of my country, Indonesia. I mean, DusknoirofIndonesia? Eh...
    ...Hey, BraviaryofIndonseia sounds good too...

OK, I'm a new member and all, I'm never too active on forums and thread, but always quite active on communities, but this one here looks exceptionally good and most importantly, very friendly, so I'll try to be as active as possible!

I'm still unfamiliar with PC, though, but (I know I've said this a million times) PC looks like a good one. I hope I can make many friends in here!

Yeah, this place is huge; [It took me a while to get used to it] but on the plus side, that meant that there was a ton of things to do. <3 I myself like Zoroark as well; its ability is actually pretty amazing. From both: a competitive and a non-competitive point. <3 Hm, I don't know tooo much about Indonesia, it sounds like a lovely place. <3

I must agree, as far as pokemon forums go, I'd have to say, this forum is one of the most welcoming, friendly, and interesting forums around. <3 Sooo yes, I do hope you'l lstay active for events or any moundo still to come. <3

Mm, maybe hit me with a vistor message; we can talk sometime. <3 I'm also happy to help you with anything you may ask. <3 Well, untill then...see you later. <3
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=6425168

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    Hello, Blaquaza!
    How do you know who I am? Are you from a website I've been on, or something? Also, I'm gonna go check out the Pixel Art Forum now.

I can't wait to become a valued member of this community.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • How do you know who I am? Are you from a website I've been on, or something? Also, I'm gonna go check out the Pixel Art Forum now.

I can't wait to become a valued member of this community.

Hello, I'm Blaquaza!

That's what you just said... :3

Mmm, I hope you'll have fun~! Oh, if you want help with anything, your more than welcome to ask me; I'll be happy to help. <3 Or, you can ask a member of staff. <3

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016

That's what you just said... :3

Mmm, I hope you'll have fun~! Oh, if you want help with anything, your more than welcome to ask me; I'll be happy to help. <3 Or, you can ask a member of staff. <3
    Oh, I apologise. I am used to that being my other forum names, but I wasn't allowed to use it here. I'll change it, if you want.

Years
  • I feel so awkward posting here. You're right, it is highly intimidating around here. Whenever I go into a new thread, I can't help but want to post, and just before I do, I think, "What if I'm just a bother? I should just lurk."
    ;-;

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    Hey I'm Heppokomaru and I'm kinda new here. Im good at making music with FL Studio and hacking GBA roms. So... hey!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back