• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • You know, anything that has 'Kai' in it automatically gets translated into 'ftw' for me. Hence, I'm an instant fan of your name. :D

Moving on, welcome to PC, Kai! Glad you chose to be a part of our crew. PC is sorta like a haven for Pokemon fans, if you ask me. It is better than any other pokemon forum I know, that's for sure. Anyway, hope you read the rules and have a enjoyable stay here. :]

My real name is Kai Hill, and I wanted an appropriate nickname to go with that. I came across the name Mainkai when I was in Hamburg and found a bookstore named Mainkai's Literature or something similar. I blatantly stole it for online alias usage, and it's been with me ever since. Thanks for the welcoming!

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2014
    im new 2 so dont feel bad

im new idk what im doing just heard about it from a friend it kinda fun but im new and have no idea what im doing

arceus123shiny

pkmn 4ever
    Years
  • hello Im new here!

hi i cant wait for the new pokemon games.

I'm new to this(which is obvious since i'm posting in here XD). The last time I was part of a pokemon online fanclub type website was around 4 or more years ago so at least i'm not completely clueless. I'm 15 and have liked pokemon for as long as I can remeber so i'm really excited to talk to people that love pokemon nearly as much as I do :D.
    im a big pokemon fan and been playing the games since 1999.

Last edited:

Rizzy

// Friendship >> Chuck Norris
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    Hi everybody, I'm new (duh, lol) and yeah.
    I'm a 5 foot 8 Libra that enjoys long walks by the beach and music.

Lol, I'm mainly here because of Rom Hacking but still I like the whole Pokemon World, fell in love with it since the get-go. Hopefully I will get acquainted with the rules and have a good time with ya'll.

PS: I believe pro wrestling is real.

Flarebliss

Charmed...
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2014
    Hello! The names Flare! I guess you can say that I'm a returning veteran. Original username was Redpikachu2 but i made that account two years after this website got started. So i'm back to enjoy everyone's hospitality once again. Hopefully I will make many friends here with my new account.
    So feel free to add me! I don't bite.

Bankaiglade

Rainbow Trainer
    Years
  • Hello all,Im Bankaiglade...Im New to this site. Im trying to learn how to fully create a Pokemon rom,and gosh....Its Hard! I some help...(cant figure out scripts or keeping a scripting file on my comp!) Also,Im a Quiet but friendly Person,So Feel free to add me or Post on my profile!

Years
  • Hey everyone! The name's pooch, your friendly neighborhood pack hunter. I decided to take a break from chasing Professor Birch around to see what it's like here. I've loved Pokemon for as long as I can remember, and have tried ROM hacking. It was fun at first, but when I tried to get a little more advanced, it became to hard for me, so I usually just mess with RPG Maker. I plan to get involved in making a game one day, but that probably won't be happening for a while, if not ever.

Multigen

The Splicer
    Years
  • Hey everyone. My name, as you can see, is Multigen. It has no secret meaning to it. I guess compared to most people here, I am a n00b when it comes to Pokemon, as I don't batle competitively and this is the only Pokemon forum I'm a part of. And I've played a first gen game a total of one time for about a half an hour. Oh well. This place seems cool, and I'm gonna have fun getting to know more Pokemon nerds like myself!

Years
  • Sup I'm Millas and I usually am blunt and rude ...I hope you all don't grow to hater me
    over ,I came here for my love of pokemon and art :P Hope to have art thread up later.

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Hi im new i been playing pokemon for about 5 years. Im new to this fourm but i have been on all the other. I love role playing and anime and hope to be a big part of pokecommunity.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2011
    Hey everybody out there, obviously I'm new to this forums but I;m on alot of other forums just not any pokemon ones. I've been secretly addicted since yellow back in the day. I've been playing off and on since then so haven't gotten real great at it. Recently getting more into again. I'm up to meet anyone and will take any tips anyone has

blackvictoreebel

Flycatcher Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    I just registered on here. i have been playing pokemon for some time, and I have enjoyed playing many hacked or customized versions of pokemon. I have, through my experiences, decided that I would like to contribute to the hacking community. This leads me to my question: are there any rpg maker or similar apps designed for macs? cus everything I have ever seen are windows based....
    Thanks,
    blackvictoreebel

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey everyone. My name, as you can see, is Multigen. It has no secret meaning to it. I guess compared to most people here, I am a n00b when it comes to Pokemon, as I don't batle competitively and this is the only Pokemon forum I'm a part of. And I've played a first gen game a total of one time for about a half an hour. Oh well. This place seems cool, and I'm gonna have fun getting to know more Pokemon nerds like myself!
    Hey Multigen! I don't battle competitively either, never have and probably never will. The first and second gen are my favorites and I don't really know much about the later gens. There are a lot (A LOT) of things you can do on PokéCommunity (PC) anyway. For instance, try a pokémon roleplay ;D Looking forward to seeing you around.

Sup I'm Millas and I usually am blunt and rude ...I hope you all don't grow to hater me
    over ,I came here for my love of pokemon and art :P Hope to have art thread up later.
    Sup Millas? I don't believe you there~ If you love pokémon and art, you're sure to have a nice time in those sections of PC. Scroll down and browse around to find them. Hope you'll get your art thread up!

Hi im new i been playing pokemon for about 5 years. Im new to this fourm but i have been on all the other. I love role playing and anime and hope to be a big part of pokecommunity.
    Hi Lambda! You have been to all the other forums? That's a lot ;p I hope you will stop by our roleplaying section then. You'll find a link to it in my signature.

i will trade you a lv100 dusclops
    You should probably head to the Wifi area instead of posting that in the welcome area. There are sections on PC for pretty much everything, to keep the place neat and tidy~

Hey everybody out there, obviously I'm new to this forums but I;m on alot of other forums just not any pokemon ones. I've been secretly addicted since yellow back in the day. I've been playing off and on since then so haven't gotten real great at it. Recently getting more into again. I'm up to meet anyone and will take any tips anyone has
    Hey Ntmre. I've been secretly addicted since Yellow as well xD PC is a great place to talk about pokémon with people without letting it out into the open, hehe. Good luck with finding tips~ There are a lot in the gaming sections here.

I just registered on here. i have been playing pokemon for some time, and I have enjoyed playing many hacked or customized versions of pokemon. I have, through my experiences, decided that I would like to contribute to the hacking community. This leads me to my question: are there any rpg maker or similar apps designed for macs? cus everything I have ever seen are windows based....
    Thanks,
    blackvictoreebel
    Hello blackvictoreebel. Hacks can be really cool, if people take their time developing them. I'm sure you can contribute, and that question of yours... you should probably post in the Hacks or Game Development sections of PC ^^

So, welcome to all of you, I hope you will stay a part of our community.

Oddity

That's what she said
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2011
    Hi I'm new too. just felt like being a part of a forum again. I love art, music, and obviously pokemon. dragon types FTW

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back