• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
Years
  • Hi, Im totally new to this place, but not new to Pokemon, I played back when it was Original Red, Blue, Green. But After Emerald, I kinda got bored with the anime and all the NEW pokemon, but Now Im thinking of buyiing a Nintendo DSi(since the new 3DS will cut the prices of these), an one of my first 5 games, I was thinking of buying PKMN Black, but MY FAVORITE Pokemon is not there, So I have a few Questions, but dont know where to ask. but guess this is a good place as any.

please remember I stop playing after Emerald, so i been lost alot. but here we go.

- My Favorite POkemon is Dophan(phany) but Black nor White has her(yea i play with female Pokemon only) so, How does the Wifi Trading work? How do I ask someone to please trade me a lvl 1 Phany or maximun, lvl 10 Phany(I like raising my own PKMN)

- Is it Worth it? I mean the game,cause i seen reviews but some say negative things, others just dull it, but its better to come to the USERS to see how it is, are there new things I should know?

thanks!

If you have need help with BW, click here.

This is the in-game team help forum.

And this is the Pokemon strategies and movesets forum.

Links are in bold.

Nebosuke

The Writer
    Years
  • Hello everyone. I just picked up Pokemon White earlier today and decided to see if there sites where I can find others that got it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to Pokemon, am almost done with Platinum and just got Black. I joined to meet some people who share my interest in the game and trade, and once my party is complete, battle.

Years
  • hey everyone, i'm new to this forum. i aint the kinda guy youd expect to play pokemon at all, but i absolutely love the games, especially all these hacked roms people make. i kinda wanna make my own hacked roms, so if anyone could point me in the right direction on gettin started it would be awesome :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2016
    Hi!

Hello! I've been lurking for a few days now and have finally joined. I love pokemon but have really only played Gen.1 games, I got them with a original gameboy and a n64 at a garage sale. Soooo; I have two things to say. 1. I'm not very good at being social. 2. I really, really, really, want to collaberate on a hack with someone. I also have don't know what to do so if someone could mentor me that be great thanks. :D

EDIT: I also used to own emerald but never really got into it.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey everybody, new here. Obviously, haha :)

I've played Pokemon since the first games and with all of the great connection features of Black and White, I was looking for a good community to get involved with. And these looked like the friendliest of the forums I saw :)

Nice to meet everybody!

Shiny-Tepig

Saved By the Grace of Jesus
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    Hello Everybody!! My Name is shiny-Tepig.. I am a long time pokemon fan and just picked up black... Im anxious to battle and trade with people!!(:

PinkPirate

Skitty's Girls League Owner
    Years
  • Hello!

I'm new to this site, but not new to Pokemon. I have played every game that has come out to date (except for B/W, my birthday is on the 25th so I will be getting it then).

I am currently working on a grid map of HG that will identify all the trees with Pokemon. I call them Poke-Trees. I don't know why I am doing this, but maybe it will be useful to someone. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2011
    Hey everyone! New here but I've been playing Pokémon since R/B/Y. Just got White yesterday and it is pretty sweeeet :D

Novia

Psyduck Fangirl <3
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2011
    Hii, I'm a new member here, I've visited this site a few times while looking up random pokemon stuff and have finally gotten around to joining. I've played the Pokemon games since I was little, starting out with Yellow, and am getting Pokemon Black tomorrow and am really excited about it.

Psyduck and Pikachu are my favorite Pokemon and my favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon Yellow :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2011
    Hey, Just signed up to the site. I'm a complete newcomer to the Pokemon series. I picked up the Pokemon Black DSI bundle yesterday so I'm gonna need some tips! Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Years
  • ROM- hacking

Hii,
    I'm Jeffrey, a new user, and I have a problem concerning a ROM-hack I am making.
    I have no idea how this site works yet (to be active on it that is) so I'm sorry if this post isn't posted in the right category.

Is it okay if I asked my question here and see if anyone can/will help me?
    If not please redirect me to the right topic.

The problem concerns CHANGING the World Map IMAGE in a PKMN FireRed ROM.

Much appreciated,
    Jeffrey

Years
  • Hey guys, I'm also new here, was playing the new pokemon black rom yesterday and began wishing I never sold my Dsi, so I figured f**k it ill buy another one and closed the rom for good!

The game and console should arrive in a few days and I'm really looking foward to it, btw does anyone have any information on future pokemon games that are going to be released?

Venomire

Gentlemanly Action Hero
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    DayDream, they JUST released Black and White in the West! Come on! XD

Years
  • Hello ALL! I just joined today and I just got Pokemon Black. I am open for new friendships and everything!!!! Anything to do with the game or Pokemon in general is my game and I do not even care that I am in my 20s!!!! GO POKEMON GO!

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2011
    Does any one know of a Pokemon rom that comibines the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh regions?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back