• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

pondjohn

Ace in training
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    I'm Serenity! (^v^) I love Pokemon! (I'm a veteran player (´・ω・`) ) I hope to make lots of friends here! I am an artist. I love love love to draw~ ( ・ω・) Especially Pokemon.​
    hello serenity um i guess welcome to pc, any what caught my eye is ur an artist? Me too ! :D i've never drawn pokemon before i specialize in realistic portraits, favorite medium: pencils or charcoal and i love the avatar very nice! :3

NurseSerenity

Nurse In Training!
    Years
  • hello serenity um i guess welcome to pc, any what caught my eye is ur an artist? Me too ! :D i've never drawn pokemon before i specialize in realistic portraits, favorite medium: pencils or charcoal and i love the avatar very nice! :3

Yaayyy no wayyy! (・∀・) I do a lot of everything. I like abstract and landscape. I do good realism portraits. It's just fun to mimic Pokemon style when you want to :D Charcoal is lovely, I myself am a oils and chalk pastel person. :3c

Thank you so much!! So glad to know there are other artists here! (⌒▽⌒)

Years
  • Hi everyone!

As you all can see, I'm new here (well d-uh xD).. I love Pokemon, and of course, it's games! I'm a kind person, so I do hope I can make new friends here. :] please do add me as a friend.. Hehe..

I'm not up to all that trades that some keep talking about since I'm not really intereseted in the hand-held console games.. But I do like battling using PO. :] I also like drawing, but I'm not too good. Spriting.. recolors, anyone? xD But, I can guess that I'm fairly good at Roleplaying. xD

Happy to make new friends, if I may repeat.. xD Well, I'll shut my mouth now.. xDD

Years
  • Hey guys,
    I'm new here. made a thread, but hey :P
    Looking to make some friends, talk pokemon, etc :P
    Anyone else in Brissie? Even aussie members in general?
    Anyone feel free to add me to msn for a chat :D

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hey everyone im new to the pokecommutnity and im looking for some friends :D
    Hey, welcome to PC! Most people here are pretty friendly, there will be no issue finding friends~

Hey guys I'm new! Been gone for a while now and I just got back :)
    Welcome back~ Hope you stick around again~

Hey guys I'm new around here. ^-^" I'm Alliesaur, and I'm hoping I'll have a lot of fun here on your forum. (: I like music, spriting and ofcourse, Pokemon! So yeah I guess I'll talk to ya later.
    I can guarantee you'll have good times here. :3 Welcome~

Hey Everyone, Im Magik Mudkip, and ill do anything for shinies!
    Hi! Perhaps you should take a peek into the Trade Corner?

Hi, I'm wulfy87. I'm new to PC and I'm a beginner competitive battler. If anyone wants to battle/give me pointers let me know :)
    There is the Battle Stadium over in the Wi-Fi corner if that's where your interests lie~ Good luck!

Hi and welcome to any new members. I'm new too and want to make friends. (by the way Lucario is awesome!!!)
    Hi there~ Lucario is prettyc cool, yeah, but I think he's a bit too popular. ^^;

um, well im new on this place, and i cant spell that well, although in 14. i love pokemon, but i also love other things to. i like dragons and i love to draw! :)
    Don't worry too much about the spelling. I mean, try your best and learn by example, but if you can get your point across then that's the main thing. ^_^ Have fun!

Sup, I'm new. I just bought White and it's awesome. :) I'm not that good at competitive battling yet, so maybe I'll learn a thing or two here.
    I think we have lots of battlers here, so you'll probably find lots of people willing to give you tips. :3 Have fun!

Im Completely new here too,so,um, hi!
    Hi, welcome! What brought you to PC?

Hi, I'm new here, so I'm saying hello to everyone here, though I know that nobody will ever read anything in this topic, but hey, that's for what newbie topics are, aren't they?
    Tsk tsk, don't judge us so quick~ I read everything in this place and try to answer as best I can.
    So welcome to PC! I hope you find us to be friendlier than you expect~

HELLO TO ALL......... I'M NEW AND I NEED SUM FREINDS
    Hi! I'd start by posting in some topics and chatting with people about interesting things. :3

um, hello everyone, i just joined ealier today i spent some time at the trading corner, but its hard to make any deals for regular pokemon. so i thought i'd post here to try and make some friends as i currently have none in my pal pad, maybe even find someone willing to help me evolve some trade evolution pokemon or do entralink with me. i'd love to help anyone out if i have the ability to do so. feel free to pm me if ur interested.
    Well, I'm not one to go with any of that, but perhaps others will. Maybe make some friends around the forums and find people that way? Hope you are lucky~

I'm Serenity! (^v^) I love Pokemon! (I'm a veteran player (´・ω・`) ) I hope to make lots of friends here! I am an artist. I love love love to draw~ ( ・ω・) Especially Pokemon.​

Hey everyone!!!!! I'm new here... just joined about 10 mins ago! XD
    Hi! Look around a bit, check out the forums, and have a good time here!

hey im new here, iv been playing since red and blue, just thought id get myself up here lol, if anyone willing to give pointers/battle/trade or whatever im happy with that :D
    Maybe visit the Trade Corner or the Battle Stadium over in the Wi-Fi section?

Hi everyone!

As you all can see, I'm new here (well d-uh xD).. I love Pokemon, and of course, it's games! I'm a kind person, so I do hope I can make new friends here. :] please do add me as a friend.. Hehe..

I'm not up to all that trades that some keep talking about since I'm not really intereseted in the hand-held console games.. But I do like battling using PO. :] I also like drawing, but I'm not too good. Spriting.. recolors, anyone? xD But, I can guess that I'm fairly good at Roleplaying. xD

Happy to make new friends, if I may repeat.. xD Well, I'll shut my mouth now.. xDD
    No worries about not being interesting in tradig and stuff, PC has an interesting thing for everyone~ RP Corner, Art sections, all kinds of fun things. :3

Hey guys,
    I'm new here. made a thread, but hey :P
    Looking to make some friends, talk pokemon, etc :P
    Anyone else in Brissie? Even aussie members in general?
    Anyone feel free to add me to msn for a chat :D
    Welcome to PC~ Talking to people in threads or over VM is a good way to start making friends, so I encourage you to do that~

Acacia

Young Couple Acacia & Terry!
    Years
  • Why hello, all!

I have just joined and am looking for trades on Pokemon White c: The GTS annoys me with it's Pokedex limit. But yes! My name is Acacia, and it is a pleasure to come here!

Torie127

Pokemon♦Collector
    Years
  • Ello everyone! I'm Torie and recently (15min ago) found my way here. Proud to say I'm 15 and still loving Pokemon and have been wanting to try Black/White C:

Last edited:

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • Why hello, all!

I have just joined and am looking for trades on Pokemon White c: The GTS annoys me with it's Pokedex limit. But yes! My name is Acacia, and it is a pleasure to come here!
    Hello Acacia~
    The GTS is a pretty inefficient way to trade, I agree. Welcome to PC; it is a pleasure to have you here!

Ello everyone! I'm Torie and recently (15min ago) found my way here. Proud to say I'm 15 and still loving Pokemon and have been wanting to try Black/White C:
    Hi Torie. There's nothing wrong with liking Pokemon. That's what the forum is about! Anyway, we have a whole section devoted to Black & White; you've come to the right place.

Hi I am blue-sentret and I like sentrets obviously.
    Who doesn't like Sentret? It's one of my personal favorites, too. Welcome to PC, blue-sentret!

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    im new here and whenever i go on the chat i cant get connected.does anyone know why? plz help me!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • im new here and whenever i go on the chat i cant get connected.does anyone know why? plz help me!

Can you give any more info? Are there error messages given or does the chat just do nothing? If it's not doing anything at all, you might have disabled Java in your browser. A Google search can tell you how to fix that for your browser.

Edit: Try taking a look through this thread, too. It might have the answer you need.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey every1, new member here. Leave me a message on my profile! I look forward to trading/battling with you all. Once i get settled in i'll be posting and helping out in ways that i can, although im new i have quite a bit of forum experience so if any1 needs help with anything let me know! I need help myself so if any1 knows the in's and out's of customizing a profile with the sigs and avatars, plz message me!! i would appreciate it alot! =D

Zeus2398

God
    Years
  • Hey guys, I have made a few posts (not many) on the UMC thread, but I haven't actually made any friends. So, anyone doing an electric UMC? just wondering

Im new here this is my first forum

Same here! I have honestly never been on a forum before this.

Last edited:

Torie127

Pokemon♦Collector
    Years
  • Thank you Akita for the welcome.

I'm new here as well, but I figured something out for the siggie and avatar, so I'll pm ya, Fl1p.
    Sorry Zeus, idk what you mean by UMC :c

Btw, welcome Zeus and Fl1p C:

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    hey im new and am sooooooooooooooooo totaly pumped to talk about the almighty powers of swecoon mwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just kidding although swecoon is the best pokemonout their i just love pokemon all together and i am sooooo ready to talk about them (especially the all powerfulswecoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2011
    Hey, so i'm kinda new to this website. I just registered, and idk if i'm even posting this comment right. ha

Just wanted to see what's up and see what errone does on here. Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back