• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2022
    Hey I'm new here. But I'm now new to pokemon. I think it would be fun to teach about pokemon. Just ask me any question!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    hey im new and am sooooooooooooooooo totaly pumped to talk about the almighty powers of swecoon mwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just kidding although swecoon is the best pokemonout their i just love pokemon all together and i am sooooo ready to talk about them (especially the all powerfulswecoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Welcome, swecooncrazy14! I don't even know what pokémon swecoon is, but it seems to be a really great one ;) I hope you'll have a good time talking about it in our Black and White forums or in the Pokémon General forums.

Hey, so i'm kinda new to this website. I just registered, and idk if i'm even posting this comment right. ha

Just wanted to see what's up and see what errone does on here. Thanks!
    Hi WiZ PiG! Everyone's new at some point. You're doing it right :) Look around the forums and you'll for sure find some place you want to post in.

Hey I'm new here. But I'm now new to pokemon. I think it would be fun to teach about pokemon. Just ask me any question!
    Hi PrimalDialga5! It's always good to have people who know a lot. You'll probably make yourself right at home in the Pokémon sections if you want to talk about everything you know.

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Looking to add people to my Pal Pad for trade and battle.
    Welcome CatSaifMoo! Interesting username. You'll find lots of people in the forums for the most recent games. Hope you'll have fun.

Years
    Welcome CatSaifMoo! Interesting username. You'll find lots of people in the forums for the most recent games. Hope you'll have fun.

Thanks RHCP! By the way, do you know of any threads for meeting up with local people? I've been looking for a Colorado thread but no such luck. I wanna try out the Entralink but none of my friends have Pokemon B/W, let alone a DS

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thanks RHCP! By the way, do you know of any threads for meeting up with local people? I've been looking for a Colorado thread but no such luck. I wanna try out the Entralink but none of my friends have Pokemon B/W, let alone a DS

Actually, I don't know. Maybe you can write something about wanting to meet Colorado citizens in your signature and hope that someone sees it if you post in many different sections :)

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
    Welcome, swecooncrazy14! I don't even know what pokémon swecoon is, but it seems to be a really great one ;) I hope you'll have a good time talking about it in our Black and White forums or in the Pokémon General forums.

He means Suicune. He's actually my real life best friend and I refered him hear actually. Welcome swecooncrazy14! :D

Pills

New to the Site, Not the Game.
    Years
    Thanks lot. I'm just nervous to talk to people. I don't want them to get the wrong impression. Hi other new members! :)

haha dont be nervous to talk to people! its the internet and you are surrounded by fellow pokemon lovers. what could go wrong? :D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Didn't you know? Nervousness is the epitome of being on a forum! I mean, I've been here for a little over two years and I get nervous when it comes to talking to people for general chat or making a thread or something.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Welcome all new members, Enjoy your self.

I am not new my self, Have been here for a while but I have not made no effort to try to make any real friends to get into chat or anything with. So if your a daily active poster here and looking for a new friend contact me xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Didn't you know? Nervousness is the epitome of being on a forum! I mean, I've been here for a little over two years and I get nervous when it comes to talking to people for general chat or making a thread or something.
    You're... not helping too much, Alternative. xD

Welcome to new members! Sorry I'm a bit too busy to do a giant multiquote today, but I do wish you all well and hope you have fun at the lovely Pokemon Community.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2011
    im a new user here can somebody please help me getting a shiny zorua if you can can you please PM PLEASE

Jarkeld86

The Wishcash Whisperer
    Years
    The New Guy

Hey everyone, new to the forums. Been in the game for awhile now, started with Red and Blue.

Just recently got my Wi-Fi set up, so ive been enjoying trading. Have about 97% of my Dex done from Unova.

Anyway, love to battle, love to trade. Wanted to join here and make some friends.

Eliterazor

Legendary Master
    Years
    Hey guys, I'm a Pokemon trainer/breeder

I love battling and trading, if we do battle and it's good I almost always upload on my Youtube so give me a shout if you need anything whether it be a battle, a trade or even small talk. Take care!

DrerAhv

She That Derps in the Night
    Years
    Hello, I'm Drer'Ahv. I'm here representing a small group of friends who are looking to get into hacking.

I've played all of the Pokemon games up to and including Gen 3, at which point I dropped out of the fandom for a time because the (then newly released) Gen 4 Pokemon designs didn't impress me at all. I grew up on Pokemon, and I remember looking forward to watching the anime every Saturday morning when I was younger.

I'm back now, and actively playing a Nuzlocke Challenge on my Emerald. I'm here to look for fellows that could advise my group with a Ruby hack we're working on, as well as to make a few friends.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back