• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaStrife

PKMN Trainer for 16 Years
Years
  • Hello, all.

I am new to PC, but a loooong-time member of the Zelda forums at ZeldaUniverse, so I feel pretty confident in using forums and such.

Been looking for a good Pokemon community, and it seems I've found one! ^^;

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Hello! Feel free to ask anyone if you need some help getting started. Are you going to make an introduction thread?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    HI, I'm somewhat new member here even though I've joined for more than a year. This is actually my first post on the thread. I hope we can all be friends

hiya, adamant57! :3 Don't worry about posting here - everyone's allowed to say stuff at the Hangout thread. :D; Have you posted anywhere else around the forums? Where?

Hello, all.

I am new to PC, but a loooong-time member of the Zelda forums at ZeldaUniverse, so I feel pretty confident in using forums and such.

Been looking for a good Pokemon community, and it seems I've found one! ^^;

That's wonderful. 8D; To be honest, I think everyone here would agree that this is probably the best Pokemon forum there is. |D -shot-

hi im new here.............

hello there! :> I hope you have more to say than that or else you'll have trouble with forums! XD

Hi... I'm new... I guess... And that's all I guess...

And I like what you said adamant57 let's all be friends!

hiya Carlantian, welcome to PC! :) i hope you'll find lots of friends at PC, since there are a lot of awesome people to be friends with. :DD;

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    Hi!(:
    I'm new to this site but I have been playing Pokemon for a while.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2013
    Hey everyone! i've been looking around the hacking section here for a while now ever since i started hacking again, and finally decided to join myself
    Hope to make some new friends here and find a new way to spend some time haha

Years
  • Hey guys! I'm new to the forum and I just wanted to say that it's nice to find what looks like a well moderated site with some good people :)

I'm a musician and one of the things that drew me to the games and show was the music. The games are still a part of my life even in college :)

vaibhavAtomic

a legendary legend!
    Years
  • hello im vaibhav friends call me yb im new to this thread i too want some pen friends who can call me yb... by the way i like Pokemon flora sky complement Dex version rather than its previous one because we can customize it by using advance map and advance starter....
    i even want to try Pokemon snake wood but i am unable to get a download link can any one please help me in finding it
    i love drawing and i think that i'll draw monsters all the time which i find as leisure and this craze of monsters led an interest to me in Pokemon... i love hacking pokemon but i need a group to make it easier

hello im vaibhav friends call me yb im new to this thread i too want some pen friends who can call me yb... by the way i like Pokemon flora sky complement Dex version rather than its previous one because we can customize it by using advance map and advance starter....
    i even want to try Pokemon snake wood but i am unable to get a download link can any one please help me in finding it
    i love drawing and i think that i'll draw monsters all the time which i find as leisure and this craze of monsters led an interest to me in Pokemon... i love hacking pokemon but i need a group to make it easier

Last edited:

Karin906

Karin - vampire fan 4eva
    Years
  • Well i am not so new but my name is Karin906, i am a vampire lover and will love to make new friends, that all that needs to be said lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2011
    Hey will someone email me at [email protected]
    i need a banner cz im new here.....i would like it to say Morganox and also have a starmie and a cubone side by side to the right
    blue backround
    I will be extremmly aprectiative so email my email PLEASE Thank you

i also need to know where you made it at and if you can make a gif of starmie for profile pic PLEASE

i also need to know where you made it at and if you can make a gif of starmie for profile pic PLEASE

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hi!(:
    I'm new to this site but I have been playing Pokemon for a while.

Heyy adri-m0rgan! Welcome to PC. :3

Hey everyone! i've been looking around the hacking section here for a while now ever since i started hacking again, and finally decided to join myself
    Hope to make some new friends here and find a new way to spend some time haha

Hi! Glad we caught another lurker. >:D I'm looking forward to see your hack put up if you ever do!

Hey guys! I'm new to the forum and I just wanted to say that it's nice to find what looks like a well moderated site with some good people :)

I'm a musician and one of the things that drew me to the games and show was the music. The games are still a part of my life even in college :)

That's awesome! We definitely do have some great forum staff and a fantastic community... in my opinion, anyway. XD It's good to see another collegiate face around here though! :) Enjoy the community~ it's always a party. :33

hello im vaibhav friends call me yb im new to this thread i too want some pen friends who can call me yb... by the way i like Pokemon flora sky complement Dex version rather than its previous one because we can customize it by using advance map and advance starter....

Well, you can definitely make new friends here. XDD PC is a great place for hacking, though honestly I can say from experience you'll be able to do that most if you do it by yourself! Good luck with your hacking, though! :)

Well i am not so new but my name is Karin906, i am a vampire lover and will love to make new friends, that all that needs to be said lol

I'm... definitely not a vampire lover but you're certainly welcome to make friends here. XD Have fun at PC!

hiya, im a poke'fan and i have pokemon white, errrm hi

Hi lunaeclipse. I think you might enjoy taking a look around our Black and White forums. :D Enjoy your time at PC! :3

hey there im new i wanna make a shout out to everyone who loves pokemon.
    POKEMON4EVA!

XDD I love your name! 8D; Have a great time at PC. :3

Hello, my name is Annie and I like very much to play a game (you have maybe heard of it) called Pokemon. I am obligated to post in this thread. Also, Weaviles.

Baww, don't feel obligated to! You're not obligated to do anything here! (Except maybe post but that's it!!) I like Weavile, too. It's a cool Pokemon. :3

Years
  • Umm hi. :3 I've actually been looking at this site's forums for awhile and I decided to finally join. I really like Pokemon I've been playing since I was little. :D I currently only battle on Black version since I migrated all of my Pokemon to it. I look forward to battling/trading with many people here! :D

MisticMaril9806

Avid Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2011
    Hey there everyone! The name's Mistic Maril, at your service! You may remember me from years ago, I worked up the nerve to go back after heavy flaming, and couldn't remember my password, so here I am, starting fresh. I've been into Pokemon since when I could say "Pikachu" and never stopped liking it. You can contact me from my Steam account, mm3607, or pm me here. I'm always in for a battle (well, most of the time) or a trade.

jkls39

Gate Master
    Years
  • Umm...Hello! The reason why I joined this forum because I'm a huge fan of Pokemon! Although, I am not yet a true Pokemon fan since I do not watch its anime but I play its game! I already played Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire version and currently playing the Diamond version...I'm on my way in playing Black and White version...I hope all of us are going to get along! Again, hello! ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    can you advertise on this site ?

hey ... new here... got a magazine i may be willing to sell...

"Pokemon the first movie mewtwo strikes back "
    it has the certificate of authenticity

does anyone know how much this would be worth or is it too soon to sell it ??

Hopefully i dont get told off for posting this ...

Dpowis

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Umm hi. :3 I've actually been looking at this site's forums for awhile and I decided to finally join. I really like Pokemon I've been playing since I was little. :D I currently only battle on Black version since I migrated all of my Pokemon to it. I look forward to battling/trading with many people here! :D

Hey Voleur! Glad we caught another lurker for our ranks! :3

Hey there everyone! The name's Mistic Maril, at your service! You may remember me from years ago, I worked up the nerve to go back after heavy flaming, and couldn't remember my password, so here I am, starting fresh. I've been into Pokemon since when I could say "Pikachu" and never stopped liking it. You can contact me from my Steam account, mm3607, or pm me here. I'm always in for a battle (well, most of the time) or a trade.

Oh gosh... heavy flaming? :x Well, hopefully people have changed from way back when you were flamed a lot. :((((( Regardless, welcome back I guess! XD

Umm...Hello! The reason why I joined this forum because I'm a huge fan of Pokemon! Although, I am not yet a true Pokemon fan since I do not watch its anime but I play its game! I already played Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire version and currently playing the Diamond version...I'm on my way in playing Black and White version...I hope all of us are going to get along! Again, hello! ^_^

Hey jkls39! No worries, a lot of us don't watch the anime either. XD; I hope so too!

hey ... new here... got a magazine i may be willing to sell...

"Pokemon the first movie mewtwo strikes back "
    it has the certificate of authenticity

does anyone know how much this would be worth or is it too soon to sell it ??

Hopefully i dont get told off for posting this ...

Dpowis

It actually is against our rules to sell things here. You can find the whole list here. I'm glad you asked before you did it though - if they saw you doing it as your first few posts, you'd probably end up being booted out! :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back