• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2011
    hello

I kevin11 am the best pokemon trainer

i had yellow version on gameboy

iv played for 6 yrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Ghast

Lopsided Cie'th
    Years
  • Hello thar. _ಠ I am kind of new and I don't really understand why the text just got smaller for no reason. D:

Years
    • VA
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    Hi! I'm new here and i didn't really want to post an introduction thread, so i posted here ^^ I'm looking forward to making some new friends.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    finally i decided to post in here.
    anyway, haaaiii! (:
    i'm new, that's why i'm here.
    you'll find me mostly in the art and misc. forums.
    anything else? -you're a click away.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hello thar. _ಠ I am kind of new and I don't really understand why the text just got smaller for no reason. D:

Hmm, it doesn't look like you've use some sort of formatting to get it smaller. xD Has it been happening to you often? Anyways, Welcome to PC. I hope you enjoy it here. :3

Hi! I'm new here and i didn't really want to post an introduction thread, so i posted here ^^ I'm looking forward to making some new friends.

It's optional to do an intro thread, but it's highly encouraged..so you can be welcomed personally. ^_^ Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Cresta. :3 I'm sure you're gonna like it here.

finally i decided to post in here.
    anyway, haaaiii! (:
    i'm new, that's why i'm here.
    you'll find me mostly in the art and misc. forums.
    anything else? -you're a click away.

*clicky* ? xD

Welcome to the PokeCommunity. I love your username, btw! Have fun at the art boards, I'll see ya there~

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    Moderaters ussually have reasons to dislike someone. Have you been caught spamming, posting ads or posting rude or insulting threads? If you have it's OK. Moderators are constantly looking for that kind of stuff so they know who shouldn't belong on the forum. And sometimes thing slip out once in a while. It's no big deal. Well, technically I'm not a mod so I don't really know everything...

When I posted that I literally had less than 5 posts, so I couldn't have done much rule-breaking in that time span. I also generally am not the type to break rules on forums, so no. I think he's just one of the stricter mods...

Off-Topic: 4000th reply! :)

Years
  • New Member alert Hello Everyone !

Well as u can see i'm a Darkrai fan love him and his vibe I play a lot of pokemon & Pokemon Hacks someday I want to create my own right now i'm playing Pokemon Flora Sky & Pokemon Blaze Black Pokemon ShinyGold & Pokemon Ash Quest i have a question about Pokemon Flora Sky is Darkrai in this hack cus I want him for when I battle the E4 Again right now I battling Cynthia.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2013
    This seems like a fun place. Hi everyone. I'm mostly a lurker but decided to sign up so I can post and play around with the hacking tools, since lately I've needed something to keep myself occupied (and being a fan of pokemon hacks, especially Moemon), I thought it would be a good place to get my feet wet. I'm much more of a writer/pen and paper role player than a gamer, but I do love video games.

I hope everyone has a marvelous day, and thanks for all the useful things on this site.

Years
  • Wassup people of the PC forums!!! Hit me up with that noise!!! I have already posted an Intro thread in the New User area but I decided to post here anyway. I really think these forums look like a great place to hang out with an awesome community. I am looking for some challenges so if anyone has any challenges to help make the games more interesting and harder hit me up. I hope that everyone here wants to debate/discuss because I love a good long discussion about Pokemon. Anyway enough about me have an amazing day!

P.S = I'm from New Zealand, Christchurch so if you love the place hit me up!

Peace Out
    Alexander
    QuantumCharizard

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2011
    Hello people, what's up? I'm into battling so i guess you'll be able to find me in a battling related thread I guess. I guess that's enough for an intro. See you around.

A Ghost!

Ditto In Disguise
    Years
  • Hello!

I've never used a forum like this before. But I look forward to battling and trading :D Mail me if you wanna!

Last edited:

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    Hey everyone how's it going, I'm a huge fan of vaporeon and water types.
    I want to be just like Wallace, (just not as flamboyant).
    I like trading and battling and have a few shinies to offer at lvl 100.
    Mail if you are intrested in aquiring these rare specimen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back