• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Well as u can see i'm a Darkrai fan love him and his vibe I play a lot of pokemon & Pokemon Hacks someday I want to create my own right now i'm playing Pokemon Flora Sky & Pokemon Blaze Black Pokemon ShinyGold & Pokemon Ash Quest i have a question about Pokemon Flora Sky is Darkrai in this hack cus I want him for when I battle the E4 Again right now I battling Cynthia.

The best place to ask that is to visit the thread that has Flora Sky, which is at the Emulation section of the forums. ;) Have fun playing with your hacks and welcome aboard!

You cn probably tell I <3 Munchlax! This forum is pretty confusing though, I don't know where all the threads are!! :D

The New Users' Hangout

Here's a munchlax for you. :3 Welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity! Don't be afraid to ask myself or any staff member if you're having trouble looking for a certain discussion. You can also use the search feature, it really helps. ^_^

This seems like a fun place. Hi everyone. I'm mostly a lurker but decided to sign up so I can post and play around with the hacking tools, since lately I've needed something to keep myself occupied (and being a fan of pokemon hacks, especially Moemon), I thought it would be a good place to get my feet wet. I'm much more of a writer/pen and paper role player than a gamer, but I do love video games.

I hope everyone has a marvelous day, and thanks for all the useful things on this site.

I hope you're having a marvelous time here at PC. :3 Have fun playing with the hacking tools. They're pretty useful when hacking Pokemon games. ^_^ Welcome aboard. :)

Hello people, what's up? I'm into battling so i guess you'll be able to find me in a battling related thread I guess. I guess that's enough for an intro. See you around.

The Competitive Battling Center is a great place to get started. Have fun battling with others and welcome to PC! ^_^

I've never used a forum like this before. But I look forward to battling and trading :D Mail me if you wanna!

It's big, isn't it? Don't worry, you'll get through it no matter what! Have fun battling/trading here. Welcome aboard to PC, btw!

Hey; I love Croconaw. That's pretty much it. :\

Otherwise, I'm an artist, musician, and pokemon fanatic.

I'd love to see your work at the Writing section of PC. :) That's amazing to hear that you're a musician! maybe you can write a song about PC xD. Anyways, welcome aboard and I'll see ya aroooound~

Hey everyone how's it going, I'm a huge fan of vaporeon and water types.
    I want to be just like Wallace, (just not as flamboyant).
    I like trading and battling and have a few shinies to offer at lvl 100.
    Mail if you are intrested in aquiring these rare specimen.

I love Vaporeon as well!~ It's one of my favorite Eeveelutions. :3 You can offer your Pokemon for trade at the Trade Corner. And yes, have fun battling as well. It's fun to battle with other PC members. ^_^ Welcome aboard. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2011
    Hey everybody im new here and id just like to say HI and if anyone got shinies im willing to trade

hey soo i want some shinies im willing to trade some good pokes message me back

Last edited:

xGrayx

-Gray- on BMGf
    Years
  • Hi, everyone! I've got a thread made to introduce myself, but I might as well post here. :3

Anyways, I'd just like to say that I'll probably spend the most time in the RPing section. I've got an RP awaiting mod approval, and I like to think of myself as a fiarly advanced RPer.

Jared

Some Cool Kid
    Years
  • About time I stop lurking ;)

I do a lot of stuff, but just got into Art. I'll be posting up a sig shop, and a drawing gallery asap.

VelocityQ

Back from the dead!
    Years
  • Hiyas guys! I'ma little new here, and I just wanna say that it is very nice meeting all of you!

Hacks I support:

(I don't think my friggen banners show up D:<)

Last edited:
    Years
  • newbie here..
    new to the forum and new to the game..
    i just started playing pokemon emerald on visual gameboy advance..
    and this is the first poke forum i've joined..
    mind if i ask for links to other roms/gba files compatible with vga?

d4rkpnio

Blaziken Trainer
    Years
  • If you guys wanna trade im new into trading so just massage me the pokemon you want and offer me wat chu hav n lets talk okkay :3

pokepro626

pokemon master
    Years
    • uk
    • Seen Aug 4, 2011
    hi im also new to this forum (not to pokemon) so i know my fair share ok pokeknowledge oh and can u rate my diamond team here it is

Torterra lvl 58

energy ball
    earthquake
    crunch
    synthesis

Luxray lvl 57

thunder fang
    thunder
    crunch
    light screen

Machamp lvl 57

dynamic punch
    cross chop
    brick break
    earthquake

Bronzong lvl 54

phsycic
    reflect
    thunder bolt
    gyro ball

Rapidash lvl 56

flamethrower
    mega horn
    giga impact
    swagger

Honchcrow lvl 56

fly
    dark pulse
    sky attack
    return

plz rate and comment

tman9446

Sabers Suck
    Years
  • Hey guys, new to pc
    Trying to sign up for the upcoming tournament but don't know how
    Can anybody help, Thanks!!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    hi guyss ..
    i'm new member in this forum
    nice too meet you all..

my favorite pokemon
    gengar, charizard, gyarados, zapdos the legendary pokemon, and zoroa
    what about ur favorite pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    Hi ya'll! nice to meet you.
    I'm brand new here, I play Pokemon Black, 1st time I fainted today :(

Seems like a good forum :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    Hi There

Hi!
    I would like to become a great Pokemon Hacker.
    I've started workiing on a hack of Pokemon Ruby called Pokemon Ghost(maybe Pokemon Genesis.)
    I shall send demos and vids soon!
    I would like to make lots of friends on this site!
    So if you are intrested please tell me!

zekrom91

Pkmn Trainer Matthew
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2012
    Hi I'm new here to is there certain thread for asking Pokemon Black & White questions (Btw i love Pokemon and im nuts about it, u can ask me any questions Pokemon related and ill try to answer them)

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2011
    Hi Im here to find out as much as I can about making my own pokemon game as well as getting help on others.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2011
    Hello. It appears that I can't create newlines. For example, I want to start a new paragraph with my next sentence. Yet for some reason this is part of the same paragraph after posting, although it isn't while I'm looking at it in the reply box. That's really weird.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back