• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Hey guys, new to pc
    Trying to sign up for the upcoming tournament but don't know how
    Can anybody help, Thanks!!!!

If you're talking about the PokeCommunity's Online Battle Competition, sign-ups have been completed and they're only accepting substitutes. So hopefully they'll still take you as a sub only.

Anyways, welcome aboard to PC!

hi guyss ..
    i'm new member in this forum
    nice too meet you all..

my favorite pokemon
    gengar, charizard, gyarados, zapdos the legendary pokemon, and zoroa
    what about ur favorite pokemon?

Well mine would be the awesome Meganium, the ever-so powerful Articuno, the adorable Oshawott, and my current avatar, Mienshao. Zapdos seems to make it to one of my faves as well. Hope you're enjoying PC so far~

Hi I'm new here to is there certain thread for asking Pokemon Black & White questions (Btw i love Pokemon and im nuts about it, u can ask me any questions Pokemon related and ill try to answer them)

YES THERE IS! In fact, if you haven't done so... I can direct you to the thread here ------> (clicky!~)

I'm nuts about Pokemon as well! xD Welcome to PC, and have fun here, okay!

Hello. It appears that I can't create newlines. For example, I want to start a new paragraph with my next sentence. Yet for some reason this is part of the same paragraph after posting, although it isn't while I'm looking at it in the reply box. That's really weird.

That hasn't been a problem with my end. Even if you have pressed enter you still can't make a new line? You might want to PM an administrator regarding that issue...mainly Rukario. He'll help you with your problem.

On a brighter note, welcome aboard! Enjoy your stay. :3

Simipour

Geyser Pokemon
    Years
  • Posting here because I'm new, but I'm too timid to make my own thread. Anyway, not much to say but I hope to meet more awesome Pokemon fans, my friend told me about this site so I know it must be cool. c:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Posting here because I'm new, but I'm too timid to make my own thread. Anyway, not much to say but I hope to meet more awesome Pokemon fans, my friend told me about this site so I know it must be cool. c:

It's highly encouraged to make your own introduction thread! You can get personally welcomed by me by many members of the community. It's quite fun, actually. Don't be shy! We don't bite. xD

Glad your friend told you about the site. Is he/she a PC member? Have fun here and welcome!

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    Hey, I'm new here, and I really want to get some friends to join me in my quest to read and rate most of the Current Fan-Fics! Anyone here want to be friends w/ me?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hey, I'm new here, and I really want to get some friends to join me in my quest to read and rate most of the Current Fan-Fics! Anyone here want to be friends w/ me?

Ehhh? Someone who's going to do stuff in FF&W? WONDERFUL! FF&W does need more people reviewing and such. <3 I would help you in that quest were I not beta-ing some fics at the same time as writing two chaptered ones. :3 I'm glad you've decided on this as your quest!

Years
  • Hey, I am here. I think I am posting right but the layout is different than other sites... WELL I AM ASPLOSION, how is everyone today?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hey, I am here. I think I am posting right but the layout is different than other sites... WELL I AM ASPLOSION, how is everyone today?

Well hallo there Asplosion! I'm sure you'll get used to PC's layout pretty quickly, but don't hesitate to ask for help if you can't figure something out~ Is there any particular part of PC that drew you in, may I ask?

bsubroncoes1

BSU-the great debate
    Years
  • bsubroncoes1 is making (or trying to make) a pkmn world (kanto, johto, hoenn, NEW REGION) game but im only good at mapping and spriting, but only the people. Scripting and tile editing anyone? Keep popping in at my user page for updates on how far along the mapping is progressing, as well as pics, but i don't think the pics will be coming until later.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • bsubroncoes1 is making (or trying to make) a pkmn world (kanto, johto, hoenn, NEW REGION) game but im only good at mapping and spriting, but only the people. Scripting and tile editing anyone? Keep popping in at my user page for updates on how far along the mapping is progressing, as well as pics, but i don't think the pics will be coming until later.
    Hey, welcome to The Pokemon Community. You'll probably want to look over in the Emulation section for the help you need, but be sure to read the rules first! I apologize for being not very helpful, but I personally don't know much about the subject. So my best advice is to pop in to Emulation and check it out~ Have fun and good luck!

バイナリ人

Binary Person
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    HI ^^
    My name is a secret but you may call me Will ^^
    I'm 13 and I'm loving PC.I'm a spriter and a challenge aficionado ^^

poke are poke

mischievous
    Years
  • Hi I'm also new here and I love it. This is a great place to dicuss poke news and stuff like that well I welcome all the new people like me to PC

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • HI ^^
    My name is a secret but you may call me Will ^^
    I'm 13 and I'm loving PC.I'm a spriter and a challenge aficionado ^^
    Hi! Are you really metrophobic or do you just like the word? And what challenges have you done/are you planning on doing? We've got all sorts of course. :>

Hi I'm also new here and I love it. This is a great place to dicuss poke news and stuff like that well I welcome all the new people like me to PC
    Oh hello~ I'm glad you've found PC to be pretty awesome~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back