• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

バイナリ人

Binary Person
Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Hi! Are you really metrophobic or do you just like the word? And what challenges have you done/are you planning on doing? We've got all sorts of course.

Don't even know what Metrophobic means,just like the font.I'm doing Solo Run with REuniclus on WHite and Move CHallenge,plan on doin' more tho ^^

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Omah, how much Sonic fans are on here anyway?
    I dunno, but kind of a lot! There's even a club for it right here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=259642

Don't even know what Metrophobic means,just like the font.I'm doing Solo Run with REuniclus on WHite and Move CHallenge,plan on doin' more tho ^^
    Haha it means afraid of poetry, I believe. But the font's pretty nifty too. :>
    Ooh I always intended to do a solo run on my Emerald, never got around to it though. :/ I should get on that lol.

バイナリ人

Binary Person
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Haha it means afraid of poetry, I believe. But the font's pretty nifty too. :>
    Ooh I always intended to do a solo run on my Emerald, never got around to it though. :/ I should get on that lol.

I don't really like RSe,but Solo RUns are always nice.YOu should try sometime ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    New ? :D

Hello there guys Newbie here . I've just started playing sky flora

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I don't really like RSe,but Solo RUns are always nice.YOu should try sometime ^^
    What? You don't like RSE? /le gasp
    For what reason?

Hello there guys Newbie here . I've just started playing sky flora
    Welcome to PC! I'd take a look at those links バイナリ人 so helpfully posted and of course at the rules too. :>

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Huh, honestly I don't know what else to say, but hi everyone! Im new here and im familiar with forums since im a Marriland runaway. Oh and...

LEMONADE IS AWESOME!!!!!
    YEAH! IN YOUR FACE ORANGE JUICE!!!!

LEMONADE. YUMMY. ^_^

Oh, and I love your Quilava avatar. <33 Did you draw that? If so, it's pretty epic, I must say. xD Welcome aboard to PC, btw! Glad to hear you're familiar with the forums. Don't be shy to ask questions in case you get lost, ok?

Mdash2011

2ndGenPlaya
    Years
  • Hi everyone. I'm new to PC.
    I really enjoy playing hacked roms as it provides a higher difficulty level than standard Pokemon games.
    I would like to get into rom hacking at some point, but at the moment, I'm more than happy just playing the existing ones.
    Don't really know what else to say except POKEMON RULES xD

Cilan

- all yours -
    Years
  • Hi everyone. I'm new to PC.
    I really enjoy playing hacked roms as it provides a higher difficulty level than standard Pokemon games.
    I would like to get into rom hacking at some point, but at the moment, I'm more than happy just playing the existing ones.
    Don't really know what else to say except POKEMON RULES xD
    You'll be enjoying the Emulation section then, I suppose. :> But don't just stick around there, get out and post around! PC has lots to offer if you choose to take it~

バイナリ人

Binary Person
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    What? You don't like RSE? /le gasp
    For what reason?

RSE destroye dhte Pokémon Franchise/sorry RSE fans
    I just can't like htem,they boring,no GSC levelling,boring plot,boring storyline,boring mons.Ironically RSE were the game that hooked me on pokemon/ironical.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    omastar misprint

hello all, i was wondering if anyone else has a omastar fossil card with the 1st edition mark down in the words where the lvl and card # are. right over the word prehistoric is the 1st edt symbol. i havent noticed this misprint b4. :} any info would b nice :} i have 2 3 ring binders full off cards. also is a togepi gold card worth anything? iv had this book 4 like 15 years. its been so long since i looked @ them. i still like them. lol :}

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • hello all, i was wondering if anyone else has a omastar fossil card with the 1st edition mark down in the words where the lvl and card # are. right over the word prehistoric is the 1st edt symbol. i havent noticed this misprint b4. :} any info would b nice :} i have 2 3 ring binders full off cards. also is a togepi gold card worth anything? iv had this book 4 like 15 years. its been so long since i looked @ them. i still like them. lol :}

You should head on over to the Trading Card Game forum to discuss that card, as well as the other cards you collect. Wow, 2 3-ring binders filled with cards is a lot. I just have a box of them. xD

Anyways, welcome aboard! Enjoy it here at PC! :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hello. I'm new here to and i guess i'm just was kinda lonely because nobody i know likes pokemon so i came here! Hello to all other new members.:)
    Interesting username you've chosen lol. Welcome to PC! That's pretty much what brought me here too. :> I've made plenty of awesome friends here and I'm sure you will too! :3

Years
  • I don't remember if I posted here before, but I'm just going to be friendlier I guess.

First of all I'm Kyle and I'm 14 years old.  I live in the U.S. And I've been a member since a few days ago.  My first Pokémon game was Fire Red. I've played all of the Pokémon games up including the games on the Wii, Pokémon Crater, Pokémon Orange, the dungeon series, the ranger series, DS and GBA games, and much more! I know almost everything about Pokémon! I'm a die-hard fan who enjoys to play the Violin, Call of Duty series, the Dead Space series, and Minecraft (a.k.a. one of the best game ever)! I love watching anime and reading manga too!

I currently have only one shiny Pokémon which is a Roggenrola. I found it in Wellspring Cave at the beginning of my adventure when I was hunting for a brave male, the shiny one is a lonely female with ok IVs (still kind of fuzzy on what effort values are), and the shiny came out of nowhere and I was freaking out. I had a shiny Magneton in Fire Red, traded it over to Platinum, then deleted it. Had a shiny Tentacool in Emerald, but deleted it.  I had a shiny Geodude in platinum, but again deleted it!  Last, but not least, of course I saw a shiny red Gyarados in Pokémon Heart Gold Version.  I was trying to start fresh and didn't really care about shiny Pokémon at the time, but now I do and I'll regret that for the rest of my life lol.  

The cool thing is that all of my shiny Pokémon were found randomly.  I have never used an Action Replay and never will because I don't want to pay money to break my DSi XL.  I'm also not a hacker.

I really hope a Pokémon Grey Version or something along the lines of that comes out, and also a new Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game! Sorry for the overload lol.

Interesting username you've chosen lol. Welcome to PC! That's pretty much what brought me here too. :> I've made plenty of awesome friends here and I'm sure you will too! :3

Thanks. :) i need to talk to people who like pokemon like me cause like i said before i'm sort of a fanatic for pokemon and need to meet people who also like it.And the Username is there purely for the Lolz :D.

Years
  • Hello. I'm new here to and i guess i'm just was kinda lonely because nobody i know likes pokemon so i came here! Hello to all other new members.:)

Omg same here! My friends mostly play Call of Duty, but I like Pokémon way better because there is a lot more strategy involved in it. Nice username by the way, it gave me a good laugh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back