• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParanoidMocha

Paranoid since '98
Years
  • Hi!I'm new here.My fave games are Ghost Trick,the Ace Attorney series,White,GSC,and a few Zelda Games ^^
    I also love reading ^^
    And I've recently taken a liking to mythology^^

Omg same here! My friends mostly play Call of Duty, but I like Pokémon way better because there is a lot more strategy involved in it. Nice username by the way, it gave me a good laugh.

Thanks! :) I've liked pokemon for a long time and i like call of duty and stuff like that but i always get drawn for some wierd magical reason :D.And the Username is a favorite of mine. I love having it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hi!I'm new here.My fave games are Ghost Trick,the Ace Attorney series,White,GSC,and a few Zelda Games ^^
    I also love reading ^^
    And I've recently taken a liking to mythology^^
    Hi there! Ooh, mythology is fun. :D I find it interesting when I'm reading a story and pick up on the mythological inspiration for it. As well as actually understanding everything about the Percy Jackson series- besides the plotholes and general oddity.

ParanoidMocha

Paranoid since '98
    Years
  • Hi there! Ooh, mythology is fun. :D I find it interesting when I'm reading a story and pick up on the mythological inspiration for it. As well as actually understanding everything about the Percy Jackson series- besides the plotholes and general oddity.

I likethat series ^^
    As well the "Olympian Hero" and The Chronicles of Kane,iirc ^^

ParanoidMocha

Paranoid since '98
    Years
  • Those are Riordan's other ones, yeah? I haven't read them because I feel they'd bee the same basic story, but I've heard they're alright.

Olympian Hero is kinda the same story,have them few twists tho
    Ithink Kane Chronicles is differet,have some elements in common but different in the overall

Shadow-L

Lonesome Road
    Years
  • Well, hey everyone, I'm new as well. I actually have been an active member in some other Pokemon Forums for a couple of years, and I can't believe I finally stumbled upon this jewel. The forums are very friendly, and I'm happy to see that you have your own game corner, my favorite section of any forum. ^_^ Anyways, I just thought I'd say hi. I'm still a bit paranoid of any rule variations you guys might have from other forums, but so far I'm having fun.

~SL

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Ah, most of PC's rules are very common-sense-ish, and our staff here are usually prone to giving warnings rather than infractions if you mess up a little bit. Of course there are the little quirks, but it's mainly about what topics go in which sections. So no worries, I'm sure you'll be fine. ^_^ Glad you're enjoying the place so far and I hope you continue to!

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2011
    Hello, I'm new here too. This place seems the only interesting forums apart from Serebii (where I come from). I hope I meet some nice members and not get into trouble!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hello, I'm new here too. This place seems the only interesting forums apart from Serebii (where I come from). I hope I meet some nice members and not get into trouble!

If you read and understand the rules, you won't get into trouble! Glad you decided to come here! ^_^ We're really nice and we're always here if you need help. Welcome aboard and have a great time. :)

ParanoidMocha

Paranoid since '98
    Years
  • Well, hey everyone, I'm new as well. I actually have been an active member in some other Pokemon Forums for a couple of years, and I can't believe I finally stumbled upon this jewel. The forums are very friendly, and I'm happy to see that you have your own game corner, my favorite section of any forum. ^_^ Anyways, I just thought I'd say hi. I'm still a bit paranoid of any rule variations you guys might have from other forums, but so far I'm having fun.

~SL

Well,yeah some are a little strange(at least for me) but hope you'll like here ^^
    Here's kinda better than some forums(Don't take me badly but for example Serebii is kinda ... awkward,let's say)

Ah, most of PC's rules are very common-sense-ish, and our staff here are usually prone to giving warnings rather than infractions if you mess up a little bit. Of course there are the little quirks, but it's mainly about what topics go in which sections. So no worries, I'm sure you'll be fine. ^_^ Glad you're enjoying the place so far and I hope you continue to!

Well,the majority is but some like

Poster A : ....
    Poster B: ....
    Poster A: ...
    Poster B : ...

being considered double-posting is kinda strange ...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • As far as I know, there's no truth to that. The only time that would be true is if Person B is and alternate account of Person A... where'd you find that anyway? /wants to know so things will be clarified

ParanoidMocha

Paranoid since '98
    Years
  • If I recal,there was this discussion on Swablu's Nest, about Sydian gender and it was person 1 and 2,repeating,repeating,repeating,etc.(not that many times tho) and Sydian treated that as double-posting.

EDIT:It wasn't 1,2,1,2,1,2...
    But 1,2,1,3,1,4 kinda like that
    PAge 84 if you wanna check

Last edited:

Haruko171

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    Hey everyone! Im an avid Pokemon collector and fan. I love mostly fire-types and my favorite is Vulpix

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey everyone! Im an avid Pokemon collector and fan. I love mostly fire-types and my favorite is Vulpix

Heeeey there. ^_^ My favorite is Vulpix too, as well as Ninetales. We're all fans of Pokemon here, and you can talk whatever you want about it! Don't be shy to ask if you need help. Welcome aboard, and I'll see ya around! :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • If I recal,there was this discussion on Swablu's Nest, about Sydian gender and it was person 1 and 2,repeating,repeating,repeating,etc.(not that many times tho) and Sydian treated that as double-posting.

EDIT:It wasn't 1,2,1,2,1,2...
    But 1,2,1,3,1,4 kinda like that
    PAge 84 if you wanna check
    Ohh, no, that's not what Syddy was talking about. PC gets weird sometimes and it thinks people are trying to post twice in a row when they're not, sort of like if they clicked the post button twice. That's alright when members do it; it just takes us to the 45-second flood control screen. But mods don't have flood control, so the server just decided to post their message twice when it's being derpy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back