• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
  • I've heard a bunch about that one, but I haven't tried it yet o: I think when I looked, there wasn't a beta for it. Is there one now or something? :3
    Something like that :P I think it's up to .6 or something a .7 coming out soon o.O' Anywho xD It's fun and goes up 6 badges at the moment with a Johto Gym Battle motif. Which... heh heh... is even more of a plus for me since I'm the biggest Pryce Fanboy :P

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Wait wait is Super Eevee that one I saw where you have and Eevee that you can evolve /devolve at will? Or is it where you get like all seven of the 'lutions or... I know I saw something about an Eevee!

/sonotahackpersonlol

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • Wait wait is Super Eevee that one I saw where you have and Eevee that you can evolve /devolve at will? Or is it where you get like all seven of the 'lutions or... I know I saw something about an Eevee!

/sonotahackpersonlol
    The first one xD I'm not really a hack person either to be honest :P But, it's pretty awesome @-@ I wasn't so much attracted to the special Eevee as I was to the gameplay though xD I'm such a huge nerd <3 I love old school RPGs (but, I still love Ice types and Pryce more).

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hi! I'm pretty good... I should go to sleep soon 'cause I have to work tomorrow though haha. But I wanna stay up and talk!

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    Hey guys I'm new here and I joined a while back and this is the second time posting today. I have the new Pokemon White version game and it is awesome:) My team on that game is a lv100 Giratina and It's moves are DARK PULSE, DRACO METEOR, ENERGY BALL, and SHADOW FORCE,a lv100 Dialga and it's moves are THUNDERBOLT, ROAR of TIME, ICE BEAM, and FLASH CANNON,a lv100 Palkia and it's moves are FOCUS BLAST, SPACIAL REND, SHADOW CLAW, and HYDRO PUMP,a lv100 Ho-oh and it's moves are FLAMETHROWER, FLY, BRAVE BIRD,an FLAME CARGRE,a lv100 Mewtwo and it's moves are PSYSTRIKE, AURA SPHERE, SHADOW BALL, and EARTHQUAKE, plus any Pokemon I may be leveling up. With my team I am the true Pokemon master! But if anybody needs any help with type match up just post to tell me.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey guys I'm new here and I joined a while back and this is the second time posting today. I have the new Pokemon White version game and it is awesome:) My team on that game is a lv100 Giratina and It's moves are DARK PULSE, DRACO METEOR, ENERGY BALL, and SHADOW FORCE,a lv100 Dialga and it's moves are THUNDERBOLT, ROAR of TIME, ICE BEAM, and FLASH CANNON,a lv100 Palkia and it's moves are FOCUS BLAST, SPACIAL REND, SHADOW CLAW, and HYDRO PUMP,a lv100 Ho-oh and it's moves are FLAMETHROWER, FLY, BRAVE BIRD,an FLAME CARGRE,a lv100 Mewtwo and it's moves are PSYSTRIKE, AURA SPHERE, SHADOW BALL, and EARTHQUAKE, plus any Pokemon I may be leveling up. With my team I am the true Pokemon master! But if anybody needs any help with type match up just post to tell me.

You can always help others with their Pokemon teams just by visiting the Competitive Battling Center. There are lots of teams that need feedback, so check it out! Welcome to the PokeCommunity, by the way!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Follow the Meganium, she will lead you to good places. You could get more specific and perhaps go into the In-Game-Team Help section; you may have an easier time starting over there with helping others out~

SO TODAY I got lost looking for a healthy place to go for lunch and ended up eating at Barnes & Noble, buying a few books and signing up for a membership there. I spent over $70 and have pledged not to spend any more money till I get certain amounts in my accounts. .__.;

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2024
    I usually go by takeshi (I don't use that name because it has to do with pokemon), but since it was taken I decided to use rocklee ,but alas that was take so I used taterman.
    I generally don't watch Pokemon , though I love the games, game hacks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back