• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Victory Road Top 25!

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Check out our new look! its really becoming a good topsites (has good competition allready!)
    All i did was change the design since the old one sucked and was all messed up, anyways, check it out at: http://vr.mkiii.net/topsites/ !
    If you got a site im sure it will bring you atleast a few new visitors!

Victory Road Top 25

Tweak

Check out our new look! its really becoming a good topsites (has good competition allready!)
    All i did was change the design since the old one sucked and was all messed up, anyways, check it out at: http://vr.mkiii.net/topsites/ !
    If you got a site im sure it will bring you atleast a few new visitors!

Victory Road Top 25

=O the layout is very nice!! i'm glad how you made that darn google ad look nice with the colors. :)

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2005
    Wow, great topsites, the colors aren't hard on the eyes even though its an unusual combination. And again I love the colors, mixtures nice and like zapchu said, I EVEN LIKE THE GOOGLE BANNER ;)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I clicked PPN at that top, but got an error. Topsites aren?t much good if they do that. X_x;

Master Kwesi Nkromah

Wow, you've really done it up VR! I love the new topsite, I was kinda tempted to join myself untill i realized that i don't have a site to submit (@_@);. Neway, you are prolly my #3 favorite pokemon web designer, cool beans!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Those aren't topsites, drgn. o_o Those are just your favourite sites in order. Topsites are a list of user-submitted sites which are ranked for their popularity in different categories by a special script.

Back