• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolkid

The best Absol Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    Can I join?

Name:
    Eevee Evolution: Clankeon (steel Eevee)
    Appearance:
    The New World

Personality: Kind, but can turn nasty when he wants to wreak revenge on someone. Can pack a powerful attack. Will help out everyone except enemies.
    Home: Mountain Pass

Latias Lover!

the forgotten cherry blossom
    Years
    I felt astonished to see a Pokemon jumping out of the cold waters of Ice Lake. I touched the water. The water was so freezing, it just froze my hair. I flew off, deciding I shouldn't go there. I saw a tiny landmass far away, far from Norotha. The sea was dead. There was no life in the sea... Except the ancient creature that lives there by itself.

Latias Lover!

Years
    The Wailord Legend...: The Wailord guards the waters for over 10,000 years. No one ever dared to cross it when the ancient Wailord ate up a Snorlax. If someone can cross these waters, without getting eaten, their powers will be purified."

I read an ancient stone with the legend on it. However, I didn't get the last part. What does it mean by "purified"?
    "Cool legend," I muttered and touched the water.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    The Bansheon's ears twitched at the Leecheon's most recent action. Its normally expressionless face had fleeting curiosity pass over it. Moving quietly into a sit, the ghost Pokemon's head tilted as it viewed the Leecheon. Folding its wings, it slightly rustled a few leaves of the surrounding foliage.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    apparently convinced there was nothing to worry about, leecheon came back down to the ground, it scrathed behind its ear and began to walk off to the edge of the forest, but still it had the feeling it was being watched

Latias Lover!

Years
    I felt astonished to see a eon rushing up to me. I could see the Wailord leaping about, scowling at us. I could feel dark energies coming from it. Of course. This Wailord was a victim of the waters.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    i used thonderbolt again and started laughing put some efort into it i picked her up and flew onto land and asked her why she was crossing the water

Latias Lover!

Years
    "Do you see humans are attacking our homes? Soon we'll have no homes left!" I growled. "We have to get to that island over there, called Hoenn. It's one of the best places to be. And besides, I'm not staying here to die!"

Latias Lover!

Years
    "Can't you see my white wings? I can fly too!" I growled again, only nervously. "But you haven't heard of the two legendary birds that live in the clouds, blocking our way?!"

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    Kaley sat listening to the pokemon fight. Sighing she dove into the water. 'Their headed to Hoenn, they will never make it alone.' "Gyrodose! Watch the pokemon's backs. Stay hidden, but if their in danger come out. They'll need your help." 'Actully i just don't want them hurting anything.'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back