• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ~new~ Yellow Fanclub! (Dual: now including Pokemon Yellow Version game)

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Yeah, this is a restart of the recently killed Yellow fanclub. This fanclub is dedicated to:
    • The Pokespecial character Yellow-chan! The awesome, cute, healing powered girl!
    • The Pokemon Yellow Version game, where the awesome cute and not healing powered Pikachu, follows you around - the classic game from way back.
    And that's it. I'd set rules, but I don't think we'd need any right now.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    No rules. Interesting. XD Can I join?
    No rules .. for now. I was lazy. ^^; And welcome here James!

Shampoo said:
    I MUST JOIN.

Yellow ish darn adorable >:3
    ^^ Welcome Shamps!
    I wonder if Akinari and um .. the old club members come and join.

First discussion:
    What's your favorite thing in the Pokemon Yellow game? Mine would be the special Team Rocket battles, where we could attack Jessie and James and Meowth. That was awesome. :3

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Well, its a fun thing, getting all three starters. Its just hard to raise all three of them, Pokemon Yellow's battle system is EVIL.

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Gee I love logging on every 500 years or so.

And yeah, I'll come back. I have no idea when's the next time I'll post here again though. ^^;;

Back