• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The~New~Yu-Gi-Oh~Club~

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Seto_girl said:
    Im so happy! it was a MC2 version
    I cant wait!! it was only ?.5.00!! im so happy ^^
    That cheap 0.0 Take it.

I got a MC2 Breaker the other day.

Years
    Yeah, the master collection on its own costs
    £.25

im just so happy now! and im going to run it in a deck witch people who would duel against mwhahah!!!!

or just keep it as a collectors

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    If you duel me, I will allow you to "try" it out.

Years
    Zaikiro said:
    If you duel me, I will allow you to "try" it out.
    Ah Really? Thanks! I would love to duel you online! ^______^ I cant wait, I am so happy! I should get him withen 4 days ^^;; I cant wait!

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    welll... lets see... your the father to Kid Frost and he is now my brother. oh, did you kno i was talking to you wife/my mommy on the phone not too long ago??we've been freinds for a while now...and its pretty weird how that draws in... just ask her if ya want...^^
    and...YAY! I GET TO JOIN!!!! my favorite card: Change of Heart. why? cuz its 'Kura's favorite!^^

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    i dunno... it was after my post and i thot i did somthing wrong... i misunderstand things easily!!! dont diss my poor brain!!! lol jk, jk... continue^^

Years
    Well, I know its a banned card, but Im still going to use it against my brothers X3
    and for all you who dont know what it is (( which is impossible))

~The~New~Yu-Gi-Oh~Club~

And here is the guys Effect
    Rarity: Limited Edition
    Attribute:Light
    Level:8
    Type: Warrior/Effect
    ATK:3000
    DEF:2500

Description:
    This card can only be special summoned by removing 1 Light monster and 1 Dark monster from your graveyard from play. Once during each of your turns you can select and activate 1 of the following:
    remove 1 monster from the field from play. If you activate this effect then this card cannot ATK during this turn
    If this card destroyed your opponents monster as a result of battle, it can ATK once again in a row.

now, I have diceded to make my dragon deck have a few warriors who seem to have dragonic refrences in ^^;; I need a emoprer dragon now, and I would have the pair, I just cant wait ^^

Back