• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The~New~Yu-Gi-Oh~Club~

Years
    A Duel right here, that would put youre post count up REAL high now wouldnt it X3
    hehe, I am getting some cool cards to go along with my dragons

but I need some help, any good warriors that would blend in with the dragon feel?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I can't think of any good ones other then my sweet Bluck Luster Soilder Envoy of the Begining.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Seto_girl said:
    A Duel right here, that would put youre post count up REAL high now wouldnt it X3
    hehe, I am getting some cool cards to go along with my dragons

but I need some help, any good warriors that would blend in with the dragon feel?
    Exlied Force is worth a try. D.D Assilant, Warrior Lady.

Duel?

Years
    Zaikiro said:
    Exlied Force is worth a try. D.D Assilant, Warrior Lady.

Duel?

Ok , i have no idea what the first two are .... hehe, and I have a black luster soldior, Envoy of the begging , so no on that ( he is in there )

Years
    I would love to use a Dark Paladin, its a powerful Creature, but im NOT willing to put in a Dark Magician or Fusion Subsitute ( unless its a dragon or warrior Subsitute ) ^__^;; though good ideas!

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Seto_girl said:
    Ok , i have no idea what the first two are .... hehe, and I have a black luster soldior, Envoy of the begging , so no on that ( he is in there )
    Exiled Force
    ~The~New~Yu-Gi-Oh~Club~

D.D Assilant

~The~New~Yu-Gi-Oh~Club~

Black Luster Soldier Envoy the Beginning is banned though. I promsied you a duel with it.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I know its effects (since I have it), I am not sure why they banned it. I mean CED is uuber to the max, but BLS has alot oif ways to be it.

Years
    Oh yeah, our duel, We will do that some time my cards are here :P

1. Exclied Force seems to pathetic for my liking ??
    2. DD.Assliant, seems like a dd warrior lady but cooler hehe ^_^

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Zaikiro said:
    Exiled Force
    ~The~New~Yu-Gi-Oh~Club~

D.D Assilant

~The~New~Yu-Gi-Oh~Club~

Black Luster Soldier Envoy the Beginning is banned though. I promsied you a duel with it.

off-topic: that DD card looks like kakashi wit straight hair...
    on-topic: duels!! i wanna see Seto have a duel wit someone...^^

Back