• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Newer Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Here is a remake of the New Generation. But it has a few differences

The Newer Generation

Rated PG 15

PLOT
    ~~~~

A few years after the defeat of Team Rocket and Team Aqua/Magma. They have decided to delve deeper. Team Rocket, Aqua and Magma have joined forces with a few other gangs and have merged into one ultimate pokemon laundering organization. Team Omni. They are recognized with White Magma uniforms.

After the domination of pokemon Gold/Silver and Crystal Team Omni had 1 powerfull leader. Giovanni who was studying pokemon for 3 years found out something. A mysterious plant found in Ilex Forest had a strange ability. Once ingested the plant would be able to change DNA. Which once ingested any DNA that would be admisitered to the patient would hybrid with the DNA and eventualy become it. Meaning if the plant was ingested into one patient and Charmander DNA would be administered to the patient the patient would warp into a Charmander.

So Giovanni decided to administer this treatment to highly advanced trainers that would be able to use this pokemon ability. One by one Team Omni has plundered trainers and their pokemon. They have kidnapped them and sent them to the Generation Labs. In these long abandoned labs slowly injected them with the serum and with a tracking device. Then released them back into the wild. Unknowingly followed a form of destiny

YOUR ROLE

You have 2 roles a hybrid is someone who will gradually turn into a pokemon. A trainer is usually someone who befriends a hybrid

Hybrid

Trainer

Trainers can meet up with hybrds at any time

Trainers are random trainers they could be starter trainers or pokemon masters.

Rules
    ~~~~~

1. All PC rules apply

2. Spelling and grammer is not very crucial but recommended.

3. Please stick to this roleplay like glue. I need dedicated roleplayers

4. You can have legendarys. Actualy it is recomended. You have up to 4 people being legendary

5. Trainers can be beginning trainers to being pokemon masters. Plus they can have a random assorment of weapons if they wish

6. One of the biggest rules is NO POWERPLAYING OR BUNNYING

7. If you are a legendary then you will not be able to go through the full potential of it. You will barely be able to skim its powers. Legendary roleplaying is used for people who will not powerplay with it.

8. You cannot have 2 of the same legendary's in the roleplay. You can have 2 or more of the same regular pokemon but not legendarys

9. You must have a realistic pokemon team. Since I doubt very many people have a Rayquaza in their team.

10. Last but not least please have fun

Sign-up Sheets
    ~~~~~~~~

Hybrid

Name: (self explanitory)

Pokémon to hybrid with: (This is where it gets tricky. Only 4 people in the roleplay can hybrid with legendarys. But I implore you to choose your favorite.)

Description: (what your character looks like remember they WILL become pokemon early on so it wont matter)

Personality: (What your character acts like)

History: (What happened that was so big that made you one of Omni's favorites? What happened in the labs? This is a crucal part to the roleplay)

Other: (anything else to add)

RP Sample: (Another important step. This is where you must show me what your writing style is so I can judge you.)

Trainer

Name: (self explanitory)

Pokémon: (if any. Please also post what their level is and anything else)

Description: (what your character looks like.)

Personality: (What your character acts like)

Weapons: (if any. It has to be simple things)

History: (How did you become a trainer. How did you catch your first pokemon. Things like that)

Other: (anything else to add)

RP Sample: (Another important step. This is where you must show me what your writing style is so I can judge you.)

SLOTS
    ~~~~

1. JBCPeace, Adrian Carter, Mewtwo LEGENDARY
    2. Madina Lake, Gera Tinto, Darkrai LEGENDARY
    3. Darkjagwar, "Dex" Hoenniker, Deoxys LEGENDARY
    4. Random Fan, Corey Kinniver, Mew LEGENDARY
    5. Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses , AJ Valentine, Trainer
    6. pandapanda, Alice, Growlithe
    7. Uria Ema, Uria Ema, Lucario
    8. OPEN
    9. JBCBlank, Misa Hals, Mewtwo LEGENDARY

This rp has started. There is ONE slot open for new people. Additionally people can join at any time. But however LEGENDARYS are closed. So if you want to join you cannot join with a legendary

One last thing. If you are inactive without an excuse for 2 weeks you will be KILLED off and someone else can have your slot and/or legendary

Chapters
    ~~~~~~

Here are chapters that have gone by. There will be more then 50 chapters. If there is enough Awarness I will create a Newer Generation 2.

Prologue

Chapter 1: An old friend
    Chapter 2: Dystopia
    Chapter 3: The quest

Last edited:

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Name: AJ Valentine

Pokémon: None

Description: AJ's figure is Five Foot Seven and One hundred and fifty-five pounds, he has a tall muscular Latin figure. I'll start with his head, One of AJ's eyes are blue while one of them are red, this is due to a chemical accident when he was a child. His ears are medium size and he has his left ear pierced with a small golden hoop hanging in symbolism. His teeth are for the most part straight and white with the exception of his most back tooth which is silver. AJ is for the most part ashamed of his eyes so he wears shades most of the time to make sure no one can see his bi-color eyes. His most distinguished feature on his face is the cross tattoo on his forehead, it's plain white with no outline. His hair is silky black and hangs over his shoulders about five inches in a ponytail, he also has white bangs that were dyed that way.

Next stop his torso, He wears a cross pendent around his neck and it hangs on a silver chain. Starting from the bottom up, he first wears a black T-shirt and then he wears a Crimson vest over that which has flames on them and on the back has the words " Made In Heaven" Over that he wears a white trench coat with a large black cross and the words Fallen Angel on the back. He has black fingerless gloves on over his hands, along with a diamond ring around his left hand's pointer finger.

Now coming to the lower half, He wears black leather pants and long black combat boots, anything besides that down here... Is none of your business, hehehe...

Personality: pparently by veiw, AJ is a badass. AJ plays the 'Good Cop, Every survivor counts. Doesn't matter what happens to me' card. He also tries to make sure that no one has to get hurt in a bad situation and this will also go for the bad guy, he has tried to keep this trait ever since learning that a long line of murderers and crooks were his descendants, he will try to make everything right and make up for his descendants sins. He is an overall nice guy but does get fed up pretty easily by annoying people, he has a very great level of sarcasm and has the greatest comebacks for when he is insulted, which would seem out of character for a guy like him. He has a pretty decent sense of justice, and not to mention the fact that he loves adventure.AJ isn't someone you really want to anger, but to anger him you have to actually try since it takes alot to actually anger him. Considering getting fed up and actually getting angered are totally different. He is serious and strict in battle but will also have a sense of humor to lighten up all the tense moments, this makes him a good companion. Even when your on his nerves he will try to help you out, but as said before he is not good to be around when angry. And that is pretty much AJ, the 'good cop who wants everyone to be safe'.

Weapons: Stun Stick ,Combat Knife, Machine Pistol And a Fallen Angel ( .50 Revolver)

History: AJ has led a pretty normal life, he grew up in Blackthorn city. He graduated from college when he was 17, a very young age, that is because he went into 1st grade at the age of three, he was very intelligent for his age. After graduating college he decided to vacation some where, so he traveled to Goldenrod city, and decided to take vacation in Eurteak. After his vacation he went on to buy a train ticket to go to the Hohen Reigon, in the hohen reigon he decided to become an undercover officer for the Special Tatics anti terrorist team in Slateport.

His current undercover mission; Team Omni

Other:

RP Sample: AJ felt like he was being watched, from the sky's, How strange... AJ thought silently to himself, He payed his attention to the one talking to him, which was... Leroy! Of course. Leroy was trying to lighten him up with his stale humor, it wasn't working, not at all. Leroy then said that a good plan would be to double team on single enemies, " To make them think we have more then they do." He had said.

AJ found himself slightly aggrivated with Leroy's plan, We? Great numbers? AJ mentally laughed, the Arcana had the whole world, while they only had about sixty or less people, in the war against The Fool, they would be facing atleast three hundred of each kind of warriors. El Gigante's and Hacha's, not to mention the deadly Chainsaw Beasts and the common zombie like creatures.

The other flaw in Leroys plan was the fact that the enemies they would be facing had nearly no soul and such, they had no real mind, they we're puppets being controlled by the pupiteer, Dillon. But some soliders still retained their mentality, not all with their humanity; they had all been altered in one way or another. AJ remembered his first encounter with one of these warriors, it was still fresh in his mind.

He had been causing lot's of trouble to Dillon, not even trying to act careful, in result Dillon sent one of his impossibly altered soliders to finish him. AJ had been in Pallet at the time and it ended up being urban combat, Walking along and suddenly feeling a dark presence behind me, turning around quickly I saw him; nearly standing at seven feet tall, he held a massive rail gun aiming at me, about to pull the trigger.

I drew out a incinderary grenade and in a swift motion stuck it in the barrel of the gun, diving backwards as it exploded. Hoping that that was the end of it, reluctantly looking toward the smoldering ashes of the rail gun, but he was still there and didn't look phased by the fiery death of his weapon.

And he didn't look amused, " Now, I'm mad." I had been shocked by that the most, that he spoke more then just mindless moans. He cracked his neck to the right, then to the left, an audiable crack sound could be heard. The man started to charge, looking then I could see that he had a large blade drawn to his left arm and he was going kill me with it. I drew my nine millimeter handguns and started unloading the rounds onto the large man, blast after blast, the bullets were piercing but he didn't show a sign of slowing down, feeling desperate I unvieled my combat knife, but by then I had been hit. The large blade went into my shoulder, it went in deep, I felt my chance to attack as he stood there with his knife plunged into my left shoulder, using my right arm I swung the combat knife into his chest, hoping that my slim chance of hitting his heart would pull through.

He seemed to be in a small shock, blood started to drip from the puncture wound and stained his clothing, hoping to finish this brawl I pulled out my Eight gauge shotgun and aimed toward his face, even though he was in shock he was still smiling, " Wipe that grin off your face... Better yet, let me!" I fired once, twice into his face, the bb's found their ways into many parts of his face and scraped the flesh off the mucsle, creating many places that were impulsivly bleeding.

The man still stood however, " Thats Bullsheet!" I cursed angrily as my anger pented up, in my rage I sent four more of the powerful shotgun blast into his skull, the fourth one decapitating the fellow. His bloody head slid off his neck and landed on the ground with a meaty sounding squish. " I'm going to have to be more careful from now on." I said aloud walking away, " Oh yeah, one more thing." I pulled the knife out of his chest.

AJ snapped back to the present, " Your plan wouldn't work, not at all." AJ didn't feel the need to explain.

" I'm going to do a little something and then we'll head out." AJ announced as he sat down in a chair and pulled out a small laptop.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Barry saw AJ leave Leroy off without any detail of why his plan wouldn't work, Barry sighed and walked over to Leroy. " The reason your plan wouldn't work is... Well, They have too many on their side and none of them will feel any suprise, fear or any emotion at all. Think of them all as Zombies." He told Leroy in assorted emotion.

" Be ready to leave in a few minutes... Because it seems like Jason already did, Damn!"

Lash

Years
    Hybrid

Name: Gera Tinto

Pokémon to hybrid with: Darkrai

Description: (From the top to the bottom);- Atop his head, sits nothing; No hat. His hair color is one that is needed to stand out; Being pitch black- With a small fuzzle of gold/blond hair at the top. Being his age, he likes his hair long, so he keeps his freestyle hair at about five inches. His hair is thin, so it often seems to be in small strands. His skin tone consists of Caucasian; And eye color of a darker blond, with pure dark pupils. For the clothes he wears, a black over shirt with no buttons to keep and hold it closed. The shirt he wears under his over shirt; Is a pure black short sleeved shirt. Since his over shirt is open, a design appears on his shirt; Of small white lines across his shirt- And between two lines in an upper collum, near his collar area to the right, the words, "The Undead." show. Though, it is hard to see sometimes due to his over shirt. He wears no belt; holding any on hand Pokemon in his pant pockets; His pants being seemingly tight and jet black. Finally, his shoes; Are tied, unlike other kids his age, Gera keeps his shoes tied so they do not slip off. Like the rest of his appearance, are dark. But his shoes have a gray lining on the side; Other than that- Different.

Personality: Usually, nice, relaxing, and calm. In fact, most of the time a nice, and happy person. (No, not that kind of happy, if you catch my drift.) Since he is not one to get angry, he absolutely blows up whenever someone manages to anger him. When someone manages to piss him off, and he is not able to get back at them; He holds a small grudge in the back of his mind. What he does to tune out his anger, is joking around with his friends, comedy, or Pokemon battling. Despite his appearance, he is not at all of the stereo-type; "Emo" or "Gothic".

History: From the happiest day of his life; On turning age 10; Gera has always had a knack for handling the Dark type variety of Pokemon, and able to battle really well; His first Pokemon being a Murkrow, and his main interest in possibly one of the most powerful Legendary Pokemon of all; Darkrai. He started in the region of Johto at age 10; Training up to recent days at age 16. While traveling in Sinnoh, he searched for a special Graveyard.. He found it, and in it was a book; Which he opened, and read a certain spell; One which would mean doom. His spell; Was to summon Darkrai. Gera finally got his wish, to see the Dark Pokemon for himself; But he would not know what a future would come from it. He summoned Darkrai, not knowing what it would do; It would begin to cause destruction. He battled the Dark Pokemon with all of his might; Defeating it after a long and grueling battle. But upon winning the battle, devious beings in white suits ran up behind him, hitting him, and knocking him out. The beings then extracted DNA from the nearly dead, devastatedly defeated Darkrai; Beginning Gera's soon to be Omni Hybrid story.

Other: Pokemon Silver Conference League Champion

RP Sample:

From Pokemon Waves Of Darkness: Sinnoh's Engulfment.

Upon seeing the three opposing attacks coming quickly, the three dark Pokemon braces for whatever supposed impact they might get. Darkrai blocked, being quickly in a small amount of pain due to the speed of the attack. Giratina stood still, not taking on much damage, as it is a rather large Pokemon. By the power of Charizard's Fire Blast, Spiritomb was slightly overwhelmed. Seeing this predicament, Pat orders a Razor Wind and a Blizzard from Absol. Razor Wind slashes into the Fire Blast, increasing the power of the fire by the wind, increasing its mass as well, which pushes Spiritomb back further. As for the icy cold winds of the Blizzard attack, it added the power to Ice Shards with speed. Darkrai, who is blocking the attack, is pushed back was well. Giratina flaps its wings once; releasing a mass amount of Dark Energy, downwards towards the flames and ice. This cancels the attacks out, stopping all damage. Giratina then descends to the
    ground, in between Darkrai and Spiritomb. It is ready to truly join this intense fight. Right before Darkrai and Spiritomb's area, shadows gather, quickly forming a ball of energy; Shadow Ball. They were fired, as Giratina fired off a wave of dark aura, Dark Pulse, all aimed for the heroes fighting the darkness, however it hits the ground, causing an explosion, most likely knocking everyone back and onto the ground, and obviously getting a little dirty from the ground. Smoke engulfs the battle field. Giratina begins to float into the air, to blow away the dust, Cyrus remarking, Thats what you kids get for messing around with the adults.. Now you have been finished off with ease., Obviously assuming he won the battle. Pat explained a plan to Jake while getting up, obviously being pushed to the ground from the explosion.

"Alright.. You release that supposed beast you have in the Pokeball to fight Giratina, Spiritomb, and Darkrai. It apparently seems to be a strong Pokemon from what I have heard from how you demanded it earlier. Our Pokemon may be powerful, but with Cyrus's power boost for them. With your Pokemon's supposed power, it will be of great help. I will have Absol use Razor wind on me to get me up towards Cyrus so I can get that book. Understood? Luckily the smoke is still here.. Now here we go.."

Luckily, there was so much dust in the air, that it was impossible to see, and Pat spoke quietly, so quiet that only those near him could hear him, and thankfully not Cyrus hearing in on the plan. Absol stood behind Pat, ready to use Razor Wind, but waiting for Jake to release his Pokemon. Once Jake does release it, Absol fires off the attack, sending Pat flying towards Cyrus. Upon getting there, Pat aims a punch across Cyrus's face. Though it may seem a little rude, punching someone out of the blue, but he must make an attempt to get the book.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Madina lake: An okay sign up. I really like that character Accepted

Anyway here is mine

Name: Adrian Carter

Pokémon to hybrid with: Mewtwo

Description
    : Adrian's current weight is 150 pounds. His iris color is cerulean. His voice is deep but it usually becomes lighter after a few weeks.

Adrian's hair is black and its hairstyle is a Mullet. It is currently growing longer then normal. He wears a black bandana which he tied around his neck. Frank wears a dark blue jean jacket. His jacket has an inside pocket which he occasionally keeps small items inside. The inside of the jacket he wears a dark lime turtle neck with no patterns. He wears grey jeans with a brown belt and a silver buckle. The knee of his jeans are torn. He wears white sneakers with black laces and black socks. The soles of the shoes are peeling and Adrian is still deciding whether he should buy new ones.

Personality
    : Adrian is a very likable person. He makes friends with many people and does very many favors to people. Constantly he is helping random people in the street or random pokemon in a forest. When he is in a group Adrian is the center of attention and the everyman. He stands out greatly in a group and is very social. He mainly makes friends with pokemon and rarely people. Adrian uses logic to his advantage and continually quotes famous people from literature and movies. He is very literate and does delve a bit into pop culture. Even his pokemon look up to him as a leader

History: Adrian started his pokemon journey in Pallet town like many others. Of course through the course of 6 years he traveled through the country. Catching pokemon and releasing them and training constantly. But Adrian does slack off and rarely did it after he managed to get badges easily. Adrian made many friends during his travels through Kanto and eventually used his friends to his advantage in making it to the kanto pokemon league. Eventually beating it 2 years in a row. But however Adrian noticed that the pokemon league was to much glory and fame for his liking. So he retired his title and decided to take a break from fast paced training. So he decided to rest in Pallet town. However Team Omni found out about Adrian's fame and decided he would be the perfect candidate for their "Generation" project. They kidnapped him in his house and injected him with a very rare serum containing Mewtwo.

Other: Kanto league champion (former)

Last edited:

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    i am so doing this one!

Hybrid

Name: Dexter "Dex" Hoenniker

Pokémon to hybrid with: Deoxys (yay legend!!!)

Description: Dex is average height and weight. His height is around 5'10" and he weighs about 170 pounds. He has light brown, almost red hair that is always matted down. His eyes are light blue and wears large, round glasses. He has pale skin and his muscles are not well toned. He isn't fat or skinny, just not muscular. He usually wears a white shirt, khaki pants, loafers, and often wears a dark red hoodie.

Personality: Dex is a peace-loving young man. He often avoids conflict if possible. If he ends up in a conflict, he usually has a clever way of getting out. He is a bit timid and shy, but can be really friendly. He never makes jokes and is never sarcastic.

History: Dex was born and raised in Viridian City where he had had minimal training under Giovanni. Dex did not know at the time that he was secretly the leader of Team Rocket. He taught Dex how to work with Ground-type pokémon and gave Dex his first pokémon: Nidoran (M). Eventually, Dex learned of Giovanni's true identity, gave up on pokémon, including ignoring offers to be an apprentice to Blue, the new Viridian gym leader, and released his Nidoran into the wild, never to see it again. Years past, and Dex was studying at Mossdeep University (i kno it doesn't REALLY exist in any manga, game, or anime...) and majoring in pre-med, hoping to pursue a career in science and research. Little did Dex know that Giovanni kept his eye on him for all these years and knew his exact location. Wanting to experiment on his old pupil, he sent a grunt to kidnap Dex and take him to the lab for experimentation. Dex had been walking back to his dorm late at night when he was taken hostage by said grunt. When at the lab, Giovanni discovered Dex had a sample of Deoxys DNA with him from a Legendary Pokémon study class. Using this DNA, Giovanni conducted the procedure and began Dex's metamorphosis...

RP Sample: Dex woke up at midday on the ground outside of his dorm. "Ugh. What happened last night. Wait, why am I here? How come I'm outside? Ow, my head...whatever, probably had too much beer last night or something." He started taking inventory of his possessions. All of his belongings he had taken with him to the lab for research last night were with him, except the sample of DNA! "What? Where did I put that?" he thought. "Oh crud! If i don't have it with me for class today, Prof. will kill me!!!" As Dex stood up, he noticed his vision was blurred. "I should probably put on my glasses," he thought. Suddenly, he realized, "Wait a second, I'm wearing my glasses!" He removed his glasses and could see everything clearly. "Wow," he thought. "Weirdness." He closed his eyes only to find something even more enigmatic. When he closed his eyes, he could still see, only he would be able to see electromagnetic waves instead of images the human eyes usually see. "What the? Oh, whatever. Not now. Gotta get to class!" Dex was very late for class, which, of course, was on the opposite side of campus. Remembering that today was the last day before spring break, Dex knew that all his teachers would give huge tests, and if Dex was not there in time, he would be in serious trouble. He sprinted a full speed towards his class. As he kept thinking about how much he needed to get to class, something mysterious happened to him. His arms extended slightly and became thinner. His core body got much thinner. His entire physique had become more streamline. The speed at which he ran also increased dramatically; to the point where he could have outran any of the world's fastest runners. Dex felt as if he were gliding above the ground. In fact, by the time he reached the building where he had class, when he stopped, he had lowered about 2 inches. As he entered the building and walked into his class, his body returned to normal. The even more mysterious part, Dex did not break even a single sweat.

Years
    This is the strangest character I've ever made, and possibly the worst sign-up attempt too. XD

Name: Corey Kinniver

Pokémon to hybrid with: Mew

Description: Corey has a brownish hair color, very short. Whenever it's wet, it can look extremely spiky. All he'd need would be some gel to keep it up. His eyes are blue, and share a sense of calmness wherever he goes. Really it's just the calmness in his looks though; he can act the part with his smooth complexion of skin. He's usually wearing jeans and any old shirt out in the open; it doesn't really matter to him what he looks like. Of course, this can sometimes lead to people thinking he's some lazy bum down the street, which again, he can certainly act the part.

He has a lazy walk sometimes and can also really look out of it, when in actuality, he's paying close attention. He doesn't look like the type to be out in a brawl somewhere fighting for a cause, and that's because he's not that type of person. To easily describe his looks, and his personality below, he might just as well be a very lazy person.

Mew description – to put simple: not—recognizable—at—all. For the first of all, people have to delve deeper into the reasons for this being. Mew. There's only one out there. It just happens to be female. A female DNA strand is what it is, and though it shouldn't affect the transformation, it does. As a Mew, Corey is looks like the replica of Mew itself. He's even the same gender as Mew, meaning he is now she. The only difference might be that the hair is slightly rustled, but nothing more after that.

Personality: A lazy caretaker is what he is. By caretaker, it's not meant to be taken as he takes care of anything, but he will sometimes be the first to say to do something and never really follow through afterwards. He'll just sit back and watch the scenery roll before him. When overworked, a tiny bit cranky is something that he could be called, but not necessary. He's more like someone who wishes he was cranky. His cranky act is not a very good one.

At desperate times, he can do some desperate acts. Sometimes, they're crazy and make people hate him, but he doesn't care for this. He's just someone who doesn't really care what people think of him and can be very straight forwards and lazy.

History: Somehow in this life that he leads, Corey stumbled upon a secret. They were codes, but he did not know what they were meant for. He kept the codes in his mind and even wrote them down. It was a series of seven numbers; easy to remember. It was much like remembering a phone number. But what could it be? He didn't know.

Then he had to let it slip from him. He showed his Dad what it was. From that point on, he wasn't sure what happened next. Had his father known what it was? He might have, considering there was a break-in at the house and he was beat around with a stick just to be taken to the labs. He wasn't sure why this happened, but he was positive his Dad had an answer. If only there was someway he could get to him, and ask him what it was that he had done to make him be found…

He was the only child, and his mother had died earlier on. It was only him and his Dad, so at the break-in, he was left with nothing to protect himself with.

Other: None

RP Sample: A cool breeze in the open air swished by his eyes slowly, cooling him down from the heat of the sun. It was hot outside and Corey was ready to faint. Why? Because he had simply been working out in the yard for a large mass of time, and was now completely obliterated of energy. The stench of his own sweat was in the air, and to him, it smelled good. Smelled like hard work to him.

What had he now done…well, he finished all of the outside chores which were on cutting the grass and cutting the neighbor's grass for extra cash. Then he left to ride his bike for awhile, and arrived back at the house just to end up watering the grass itself. The air was hot, so the only coolness he could grasp was from the watering hose. So the cool air was refreshing to him.

He stepped inside his house and calmed himself with some nice lemonade and watched some TV, looking for anything of interest. At each click of the remote, he found nothing so far. He frowned; this shouldn't be. He was bored; he should have something to do. He walked around aimlessly for awhile before just lying on the couch again, stinking up the place.

"Tired…" is all he said, but now, he didn't really mean it. If anything, he was ready to get back into the sun. He liked the sun; you could see it in his slow sunburn get-up coming on. It wasn't much actually; it probably wouldn't even show in a few hours.

He made a call to his father's work station, but he was away at the time. He was busy at some conference with his boss most likely; it's how it always was. All he needed to do was wait a few more hours before he could call on his Dad again. Surely there was plenty to do than just wait around though; he began to dig through a movie pile to find something good. Yet, there was nothing, and he really felt bored now.

Back to the couch he was. A little tired, just a little. He began to get some shut-eye. It felt so good to sleep, yet…there was a knock on the door.

The next thing he knew, a black eye is what he had along with several bruises as he was dragged away, not knowing what the heck had just happened since it was over so quickly.

--

BTW, anyone notice my age change at meh profile. >.> Can't believe my birthday was when the site was down. >_<

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Darkjagwar: A pretty okay signup. I like deoxies and how your character's name is a play on words

Random_fan: SO GOOD. This is what I call a high quality sign up

the two of you are definatly accepted. LEGENDARYS ARE CLOSED

Anyway Starting... NOW

Adrian Carter awoke in a slumber. The dream he had was a nightmare so he was glad to be up. He looked around. It was raining heavily and the window looked like it was getting washed. He checked the watch on his arm. It read in blaring red letters 7:34 AM. Good its still early he thought to himself. He looked down at himself and frowned. "Strange. I dont remember sleeping in my clothes."

Eventually Adrian got up. He yawned heavily and walked down to his kitchen. He could see Blaziken his first pokemon sleeping heavily in a recliner. He could remember when Blaziken defeated dozens of pokemon on live TV at the kanto league.

Adrian walked over to his kettle. He pored himself a hot mug of tea and drank from it slowly. As if something big is going to happen over here Adrian laughed at the idea. Pallet town was normally slow moving and quiet. Little did he know that in a few hours he would feel destinies cold hard fury

This rp starts with your character waking up somewhere. Also we will meet up in a few posts in some way

Last edited:
    Years
    Awakened by the sound of the alarm, Corey got out of bed, hitting his head on his low ceiling. It was stupid really; his bed was done so decorative that it was right over his desk, so it more resembled a bunk bed without there being a lower bunk. This made the ceiling so much closer, and as such, every day when he'd wake up, he would always slam at different rates against that wall. It had so many dents now for the number of times he's hit his head there that it's not even funny to him anymore.

He pushed himself off the bed slowly, but stumbled, and fell right onto the floor at a face fault. Pain, but still, it was not like it was something he was not used to. He stood from the floor scratching his head before he realized that he needed to take care of his personal hygiene. A quick shower, shave, and brushing of teeth later, he was in the kitchen, looking around. He saw that his father was nowhere around, so he would just have to make something for himself for breakfast.

Oh, but there was nothing but lame paper bag and fake cereal to eat. Very easily, he could walk down to the fast food restaurant and get a burger if he wanted to. He had the money to do so, yet…he was feeling lazy. He pulled open a window and gazed out to the perpetually empty street. So average, so lame. What was a boy of his age to do?

He sat on the front porch and watched the street for about an hour, as if expecting the plain ordinary view before him to just run away and come back saying "BOO" or something to that effect.

But the day was average. Here he was, sitting alone, and he had nothing to do. He had no games to play and no one to talk to as of yet. He had never really made perfect friends with anyone to ever be invited to parties or anything. He was just there. He hated this part of his life, and he frowned upon this part of his life.

He wished there was something more…and here, he had his instances of spacing out again.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Adrian walked out of his house without his pokemon. As he usually did on these occasions. Adrian wanted to go and train some more but it seemed like a waste of time unless he wanted to start over and go to Johto. Which he didnt feel like doing. "What else is new." He said to himself. Suddenly his pokenav began ringing. He quickly flipped it. It had a text message. "Tired of easy trainers and boredom? Feeling no reason to even get out of bed in the morning?" Adrian was suddenly intregued. He continued reading. "Well Viridian City is having a festival at December 31st at Midnight. Trainers come because there is a special surprise in store for whoever comes. Maybe even a battle you wont be able to win." Adrian smiled wearily at this text message. He looked down at his watch again. It was noon now on December 31st. "Hmm I have twelve hours to go to Viridian city. This could be fun. " he said to himself. He walked back into his house. "Allright guys we are going to Viridian city today." His pokemon almost jumped out. They too were very bored living in his parents house for the past few weeks.

"Allright anyway it doesn't start till midnight..." Adrian suddenly clutched his stomach. He felt a lurch of pain that felt like no other. Like he was getting a stomach ulcer and a bowel movement at the same time. But as quickly as it came it passed. That was odd... he thought to himself.

pandapanda

&gt; 9000
    Years
    Name: Alice

Pokémon to hybrid with:
    Growlithe

Description: Alice is completely unremarkable to look at. Her short, mouse brown hair is usually messy and pulled into two hurried pigtails. She has lightly tanned skin dusted with freckles, and two quiet gray eyes that seemed washed-out and tired. She's short, under five feet, and a waif-like thin that seems unhealthy rather than attractive.

She wears the smallest pair of jeans she could find, and they still seem a bit loose on her. A thin, black belt snakes around her waist to hold them up, and the cuffs are dirty and torn from being dragged along the ground. As if unaccustomed to cold weather, Alice is usually seen wearing a white t-shirt over striped long-sleeved shirt, and an open sweater over that.

Personality: Alice is shy to the point where people wonder why she doesn't talk. In large groups she keeps her eyes down, and when talking to people she avoids their eyes. She's a daydreamer, prone to staring off into space with half-lidded eyes and only her imagination for company. If she were to become mute, it's doubtful that anyone would notice.

On the inside, Alice is a very sarcastic person. She often insults herself, berating her stupidity and the idiocy of those around her.

History: Alice doesn't remember anything before Omni took her. Before being taken, she was smart and excelled at school, with aspirations to be a lawyer or some other high-paying job. It all went terribly, terribly wrong when she discovered one of the secret Omni bases. It's unsure how she found it, if she found out using her intellect or just by accident. It is clear, however, that Omni decided that she knew too much. They wiped her memories and gave her the injection.

Other:
    Alice takes the fact that she can't remember anything very personally, probably a remnant of her old, perfectionist self.

RP Sample: A warm breeze drifted through the classroom, making the eyelids of the bored students droop. The thick scent of blossoms and earth taunted them as the teacher droned on about acceleration and velocity. Alice put her head down on her hands, her eyes trained on the world outside, her mind drifting away from her physics classroom on the late spring wind.

The teacher wrote another formula on the board. Alice turned her attention back towards the class as initial velocity, time and displacement added and multiplied to form, magically it seemed, an acceleration. Quadratic formula flowed smoothly and artfully onto the board as if everything made sense. Alice lazily scribbled the new formula in her notebook, the scrawl crossing the lines and curving downwards.

The teacher asked a question, and a student yawned in response. The few students who weren't lost in daydreams were staring openly at the clock, willing the hands to move closer to the end of the day. A handful of students took notes religiously, brains working and calculators tapping as they furthered their education like bees intent on a flower.

Alice knew that she should be taking notes, should be concentrating. Should be doing this, should be doing that. But the only thing on her mind was that it was a Friday afternoon close to the end of the school year and that soon, soon she would be free to do whatever she pleased.

Last edited:

Lash

Years
    Gera;- A trainer currently residing in the Region of Sinnoh. Quite the un-peaceful land to him, due to damage he caused; via Summoning Darkrai; Gera's interest Legendary Pokemon, who caused some damage to Sinnoh, in a small area though. The current city he is in, is Jubilife. He woke up around 6:00am, on a glorious December Day, the last day of the year. Gera got up immediately upon hearing his alarm go off; Though he slipped off his small bed upon waking up, due to surprise from the alarm. He got up, in a small wince of pain, to shut off his alarm. Originally, he would have fallen back asleep, but he knew today was an important day; The decent into the next year.

Gera walked over to his closet, which didn't take long; Seeing as his Jubilife abode is rather small. He opens the small door leading into his closet. Upon door opened, he grabs a black coat, and a black shirt, with small white stripes, and a saying around the shoulder area. He slipped the shirt on, scratching his head once. He then put the over-shirt on, fixing it in a few places once it is on him. Next, he grabs a pair of seemingly tight black pants. He slips those on quickly, and finally now to his shoes, which he struggingly slipped into without untieing them. He grabs a comb while rushing into the bathroom. He wets the comb, and strokes it through his hair in multiple directions, to style it. Once done, he places the comb down to walk out of the bathroom.

He passes through the hallway, passing the kitchen, and to the front door. He walks outside, followed by a dark bird Pokemon; This was Honchkrow. Gera places this bird Pokemon into its Pokeball with a happy smile.

Once outside, he takes a walk over to a shop; Which was not far away. Though it is very early in the morning, at 6:10 now, the store he approaches is open. He walks into the store; And the building is none other than an electronic store. Gera walks over to the music player area, and selects, "Metal/Rock/Alternative" music varieties. For about a wasteful hour and a half, he listens to the band music collection. A staff member of the store taps his shoulder, telling him to buy something or leave.

"Fine, I shall buy something. How about this cell phone?"

He said, placing the earphones down, and picking up a box with a cell phone in it. He walks over to the counter, buying it quickly, activating service, to leave right after. For about four hours of walking around town, calling family in other regions, he gets a text message; From number identity unknown. The text message consists of battling that night; In Viridian City at midnight.

"Sounds interesting. I just got little time to get there though; I just had to be Chatterbox Gera."

He said, while putting his cell phone into his right pocket, and pulling out a Pokeball. He presses the white button to expand the Pokeball; Which he throws into the air; And out comes a magnificent green dragon Pokemon. It states its name once, "Flygon." Gera gets on this Pokemon's back, and it zooms into the air, Gera holding on tight.

"To Kanto!"

Gera exclaims, as the Flygon; Which is flying at seemingly high speed; The two head towards Kanto's direction; To be in that area within two hours.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Keep going. Anyway Papapanda. An okay character and our first female. Accepted Anyway our characters should meet at Viridian city before the festival

IC: The rain from the night before made ground slick. Frost was in the air. Adrian expected that later that night it would snow. "All well for New Years." Adrian was looking forward to celebrating New Years eve at the festival. Since it was the most action he was getting lately.

The grass between Viridian city and Pallet town was always a challenge for trainers. Right now Adrian walked through it like it was nothing. Mainly since he traversed these grasses many times when he was younger. But it usually did take an hour or two to make it through. Since route one was more like a grassy field then a road. Even the small baby pokemon looked like they would regret messing with him. Every now and then Adrian would suddenly get a similar pain like the bowel/stomach ulcer thing he felt before. But of course it happened randomly and in different places. So it was impossible to stop. "Maybe I will check out a doctor or something later." He said to himself as he continued walking.

Darkjagwar

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Dex walked out of his last class of the day and walked straight to his dorm. Frat boys were running around him and cheering for vacation. At his dorm, friends of his cracked open cans of beer, girls removed their tops. Typical college student activity. Dex, although as fun-loving as any other student, could not take his mind off of what happened today before class. I don't understand, he thought to himself. Am I going through, like, second puberty or something? I know that's bull, but something is definitely going on.

Before he meditated on this topic any more, Dex opened up his laptop and checked his e-mails. There was one message that caught his eye. It made his happy, but also slightly nervous:

Dear Dex,
    I hope you are having a wonderful time at school.
    Normally, I know you would go to Mauville or some other
    local town, but I have a special request for you. Here at
    home is a really super festival that I'm pretty sure you would
    love to attend. So please get your things together and come
    back home for some family time and even some super way cool
    festivities!!!
    Love,
    MOM

A letter from his mother back in Viridian. Typical mom, he thougt to himself. However, he was slightly puzzled by the post-script his mother had written:

P.S. Someone really special is here to see you. I'm not going
    to tell you now, but you'll find out soon enough.

Dex was slightly unnerved by this. Who could my mom possibly be talking about? he thought. Before he could ask himself any more rhetorical questions, his roommate, Dillon "Diddy" Davis, burst into the room with two drunk, very sexy female students.
    "Yo, Dex," Diddy shouted, "they're already drunk after 5 minutes of vacation. We are totally hooked up for tonight! You in?"
    Though a fascinating offer, Dex stopped and thought to himself about a couple of things. First, he could tell immediately that Diddy was under the influence as well. He could not be held responsible later for anything he might have said now. Also, he knew Diddy would get into trouble and really wanted to stay out of it. Second of all, his experience this morning contributed to his desire to go to the festival in Viridian city, and to meet the mystery person his mother was talking about.
    "Sorry, Diddy," Dex sighed as he began to pack his things. "I have other plans."
    "Oh well, more for me!!!" laughed Diddy. He immediately jumped onto his bed with the two girls.
    "Whoa! Can't you wait until I've left? For the love of Arceus, chill!" After Dex finished packing, which he did quickly knowing Diddy could not wait any longer before some action, he walked out of the dorm and boarded the nearest ferry headed for Vermillion.

pandapanda

&gt; 9000
    Years
    The first thing she was aware of was the sound.

A soft rustling, the kind that small forest animals make while pushing through bushes. It was not consistent, instead starting and stopping as if there were several creatures making the sound. A cold breeze slipped over her, raising goose bumps and making her shiver.

Who am I? She thought. She opened her eyes, the cold making them water almost instantly. The sky was a cold gray with a few patches of blue fighting their way through, and her breath frosted up above her face. She sat up, looking around her confusedly and wincing at a dull ache that set into her muscles. A name floated through her consciousness, a name that she knew and yet did not know, a name that seemed familiar though she had never heard it before. Alice...

I suppose that's me, her lips curved into a small smile that was wiped off her face within seconds. A large, green caterpillar crawled out of the bushes. Caterpie, she thought. Alice grimaced. She could remember a lot of stuff now. She knew about pokemon, the regions, fighting, moves. She knew clothing and how to dress. She knew about social etiquette, math, history.

Alice dropped her head into her face and let out a small, frustrated scream. "Why can't I remember anything personal?" she murmured into her hands, the urge coming over her to beat her hands into the ground and wail like a baby. She stood instead, and began walking in what she hoped was a southerly direction, where she would find some kind of city or town.

She began to warm up after ten minutes of fast walking. The ache was, she assumed, completely normal considering that she had been lying down on the cold, hard ground for a long time. Alice stretched, wincing as a particularly sharp pain stabbed between her shoulder blades, then went away. It only took her a few more minutes to reach what she could only assume was Viridian city.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Viridian city slowly loomed ahead. Adrian kept walking. More pain continued and it slowly sped up to his legs. So he slightly limped the rest of the way to Viridian city. His watch now read 2:23 PM.

The rain from the previous day began again. But eventually Adrian made it to the large building that had a sign that said "Pokemon Center." Adrian quickly made it inside and walked to the counter. "Where is that pokemon festival?" The nurse looked at him strangely. "Its in a newly constructed valley to the west. But that doesn't start for some time. They are still setting up." Adrian thought this odd. Why wouldn't they have the festival in the city? Why in some Valley. "Thank you." Adrian felt much of the pain from before begin to disappear.

Adrian looked at his watch again. It had a small compass in a corner. He quickly made it west and looked around. There was a very large pit-like valley. It was very rocky and extremely large. At the far end there was a stage. People were setting up booths and other attractions. Adrian looked around and found something odd. Then it hit him. He looked over at the side of the valley. There was only one way out. A large metal gate that looked like it would take 5 men to open. Around the valley was a chain-link fence that was as tall as the gate. Every few feet it would have a poster that said something like. "NEW YEARS EVE. POKEMON FESTIVAL. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE." Adrian smirked at this. As if he thought to himself as he walked back to the pokemon center

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ sighed in aggrivation as he reread the message he had recieved minutes ago on his cell phone from Captain Steel.

A new lead has taken place near Pallet town in Kanto, See to it.

AJ knew that this could be the lead that they needed to find Team Omni, and kick their sick twisted Arses. " This will be a personal job..." AJ mumbled to himself quickly recapturing the horrid memory of his friend being shot down by team Omni. AJ quickly drove to his apartment and went in to pack.

He grabbed a bag and stufffed a weeks worth of clothes in it, he put on his bullet proof combat vest and holstered two nine millimeter handguns, next to that he holstered two machine pistols with extra ammo. He put his knife in it's leather holder, and located the Fallen angel onto his back, along with a auto shotgun. It was time for full throttle, no drag, no mercy.

He put his white trenchcoat on over it and got out of the apartment, he revved up his motor cycle and drove off.

He started to remember something, Oh yeah! Thats right, the New years eve festival is today! AJ was already in Viridian city, he drove to a parking space and decided to walk around for a little bit, looking out for Omni reapers, thats what the agency called Omni members.

AJ walked along the crowd, until he found the pokecenter. Great, grab a latte... While walking in he noticed a boy with a black mullet, black bandanna. " Hey, Kid. It's not safe to be walking around here, Omni reapers around here... somewhere."

pandapanda

&gt; 9000
    Years
    Alice stopped in front of the pokecenter, staring at the sign for a while. Her hands were turned blue from the cold despite being shoved into her pockets, and her hair was dripping from the rain. Despite this she felt nervous about entering the center, seeing as she had neither money nor identity. A gust of chilly wind decided for her, and she pushed open the doors, stepping into the welcoming warmth.

The pokecenter was packed, most tables filled with people and their pokemon. A few waitresses walked between the tables, taking orders and setting out food. Alice grimaced, realizing that even if she could snag a table, she would be quickly kicked out to make space for a paying customer. It was, however, warmer inside, so she decided to sit down at least for a bit. A group left, leaving an empty table, and Alice darted into a seat. She pulled her sweater tighter around her small frame, blowing on the tips of her fingers to warm them up. Another stabbing pain lanced through her back, making her huddle over the table in pain.

Darkjagwar

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Dex woke up from a deep slumber to find that the S.S. Tidal had landed in Vermillion. After unloading all of his items off of the ship, he boarded the first bus to Viridian he could find. He fell asleep on the ride to Viridian and was haunted by the same image he had seen every time he closed his eyes. It was as if he could still see perfectly, only whatever he saw was electrostatic currents. He couldn't stop thinking about how strange it was, but he kept lying to himself and said he was just stressed or he was just seeing things.

The next thing Dex knew, he was flying over the ocean. He had taken the same form as before yesterday at school. His body was much thinner and streamline. His arms and legs were thinner and extended behind him. He lowered himself so he was flying right over the water, but when he looked in the reflection of the water, he saw the legendary pokémon Deoxys!

Immediately after seeing the pokémon's image, Dex shook himself awake and found that the bus had arrived in Viridian. And who did he see at the bus stop? His mother. After getting off the bus, Dex was greeted by his mother with embarrassing hugs and kisses and "I love you's".

"My baby!" she shrieked. "Your home! It's been so long!" His mother did not lie. When Dex was not studying at Mossdeep University, he stayed with his roommate Diddy in his neighborhood in Mauville, far away from his past. "Here, let me take you home. There's someone very special I want you to see."
    "Mom," said Dex, "I really don't need you introducing me to women. I can do that myself. I'm practically a grown man. A very smexy grown man...who just happens to be kinda nerdy..."

After returning home Dex had found that his fears had been alleviated, for there was no young woman in the house. Instead, he noticed that there was a pokeball with a blue sticker on it on the table. "What is this?" Dex asked. "You know I gave up pokémon training long ago, Mom. Wait a sec, have you been training pokémon?"
    "Just open it and see for yourself. I think you will like what you see."

Obeying his mother's will, Dex picked up the pokéball and released what was inside. A large pokémon began to manifest itself in front of Dex's eyes. It was large and muscular, had spikes, sharp teeth, purple armor, and a blue scarf. Dex was speechless as he saw a fully grown Nidoking appear before his very eyes.

"It's..." he gasped. "It's...my Nidoran? But a Nidoking? But, how?" Dex remembered to his younger years to his training with Giovanni. He remembered how he started with a Nidoran (M) so it could eventually become a Nidoking which was Poison and Ground-type. He wanted a Ground-type so that Giovanni could teach him how to train it. He remembered he gave his Nidoran a blue scarf as a token of brotherly love. He then remembered how distraught he was when he found out that Giovanni was the leader of the Rockets. He abandoned Nidoran and gave up on pokémon training. Now, right before him, was that same pokémon he had let go so many years ago, only fully evolved.

"You could say that I have been training pokémon," Dex's mom sighed. "I found Nidoran just three days after you abandoned it. It was probably the only secret I have kept from you. When you went away, I started training it. It eventually evolved into Nidorino and then I evolved it into Nidoking after finding a Moon Stone."

Dex burst into tears and he and his long-lost partner embraced each other. "I am so sorry, buddy," Dex cried. "You wanna team up again? Like old times?" Nidoking had tears in his eyes too. "Okay. There's a festival nearby. Let's say we go together, eh?" Nidoking agreed.

Years
    Corey hung up the phone frowning. It was his father on the other side of the line. He had called him, wondering what he was going to do by just being in the house alone for such a long while. But of course, his father was extremely busy with his work, and asked for him to call at a much later time. He had to listen to him. He hung up the phone and returned to the mindless wandering of the house.

He had to wonder how his life ended up this way every once in awhile. Why did he have to end up alone all the time? To be honest with himself, he had not really made any friends in his life. He was simply just there and nothing more. It unnerved him and he only wished it could be different.

The light dipped in from the window. It wasn't bright; maybe there was a cloudy sky at the moment that was blocking away the sun. Going outside was a favorite pastime for Corey, especially to mindlessly walk around. Yet, he was not in the mood to escape the walls of his house. He stayed put like a pet in a house, waiting for its owner to arrive soon.

And bored out of his mind he was.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back