• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Newer Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: AJ Omnireapers? Me thinks that there are some hidden symbols in this. Anyway I will advance the story to a few minutes before the festival in a few posts. So make sure you do whatever you need before then

IC:

Adrian noticed the man talking to him. A very long time before someone told him you could tell what a person was like by how he dressed and how he spoke. This man sounded very gruff to Adrian. "Thanks... I will keep it in mind." He spoke to the man. Before walking into the pokemon center. The rain seemed to get colder then he imaged. Eventually the rain turned to hail. Perfect. Soon it will be snowing. Adrian thought to himself noticing of this.

The pokemon center was bustling as usual. Adrian sat down at a table and tilted his head. Hoping to catch some sleep before the big event

2 hours later~~~~

Adrian awoke to his watch's alarm. He glanced down at it noticing he slept 2 hours. He looked around. The pokemon center was much emptier then before. Probably the newbie trainers decided to catch some pokemon while the going was getting good. It was possible that trainers couldnt sit around for 12 hours. He now looked outside. The sky seemed lighter but it was softly snowing. She quickly saw a girl sitting by herself warming herself up. He walked over to her very slowly. "Long day huh?"

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    Name: Uria Ema

Pokémon to hybrid with: Lucario

Description: He has an athletic build, weighing 120 pounds. He wears blue denim shorts, black gloves with a diamond embedded on the middle of each. He has crimson eyes and black and blue spiky hair. He also wears a white shirt with the "Cancel" sign on it. On the shirt he wears a cobalt-blue vest and blue sneakers (Yes I made him resemble a Lucario!). He is a 5'7" and has a slightly deep, slightly light voice. You know, like a normal teen. He sports a gold and cobalt forehead protector given to him by his father. He also has a vertical scar going across his left eye.

Personality: With the sneakiness and cleverness of a fox and the eye of a hawk, he can tell what's happening and think of a way to solve the problem. He can be hotheaded and a slight jerk, but inside he's really kind and polite. Though, he does have a tendency to hit on girls he's attracted to. He's short tempered and ready to fight. Don't piss him off unless you brought a gun or a metal pipe...

As for friends, he cares for them, likes to hang with them, and make jokes with them. It proves he is a good kid, with slight temper problems. And just to remind you, don't tick him off. He goes crazy if he sees a Lucario or a Houndoom. As in, he must catch it. He can be lovable at some times, and can be down right hated too. His favorite phrase is, "Bow chicka bow wow!" and uses it when someone says something that sounds nasty (or sexual in a mature way of saying it). He also loves ramen and omelets.

History: He used to be an assistant to his father, who was a scientist that studied the cloning of Pokemon, continuing the work of the people that were killed by Mewtwo, who was said to be in rage at the time. He told Uria to use this information with people, and within just two days, Uria successfully created a clone of himself named Eria Uma (the first letters in the first and last name are switched, obviously). Five days letter Team Omni found out about this and started to find information about him. They were curious about two things. How he cloned himself at a young age and how he successfully hatched a Riolu. When they found the lab they stormed the place and did nothing but knock everyone out and put the injection into Uria. He does not remember this happening, apparently, but still remembers everything else.

Other: He loves fires, and people might call him a pyromaniac because they think he'll start a fire sooner or later.

RP Sample: (From your dead RP, The New Generation: Part 2)

I turned to the hole and felt the presence of AJ , and that he was on the move. "People! We've got to go , now! Ugh....Aaaaagh!" I called out as I was shot in the neck with a needle like object. I pulled it out only to find that it was as dry as a desert. I then knew I was injected with the same parasitic lifeform as AJ , and I suddenly blacked out and was still standing. I was falling into a deep darkness in my mind... And I felt a fear I never felt before...

"Ack! Somebody help meee!!!!" I called out helplessly and then I suddenly stopped falling. I saw a figure who looked like me but with white and silver trimmed clothes and silver hair. "Who are you...Huh!?" Blood covered thorns te size of skyscrapers grabbed me from underneath and swung me around. They then stopped and brought my stabbed , wounded , and bloody body to the mysterious person. "Hmph , who am I? Why , I am you....I am your evil side.... I am the other Eria Uma!!!" I looked at him surprised and then turned my surprised look into an angry look. "Then , you must've been awakened by the syringe containing the parasite... Now I understand... The parasite doesn't take control of people's minds , it just awakens everyone's evil conscience..." He then looked at me with a smirk and just spoke with a cool attitude. "You're even brighter than I thought. So , do you remember my real name?" I just grew angrier and angrier until I felt Giridinas emotions from within my heart since we were mentally and psychically linked. "Yes , you are , or were , my brother.... Judai Uma....."

I then saw him walking towards me until he was just a hand's distance away from me. "Good job , my twin... But now it's time for me to be taking over....!" I then fell into a deep , deep sleep that I felt I couldn't wake up from...

~Judai's POV~

"Aaah... So this is how it's like to be in my brother's body. It feels great to be out in the open again. Especially after three years of being stuck in both Eria's mind and Hell at the same time." Judai looked at the Mewtwo hybrid who he now knew as Cain. Judai saw the Omni member who shot Eria and beckoned for an ion laser pistol. The Omni threw a little capsule that , when Judai caught it , popped into a solid gold pistol like weapon with the temperature showing on the handle. "Hmph , perfect... Heeyah!" Judai hit Cain square across the back of the head and down the bandaged injuries. Cain was knocked down to his knees and then Judai brought out a second ion laser and pointed it at Hotaru. He then pinted his other ion laser at Cain and smirked. "Hmph , nobody move or else there will be problems... especially now that Eria's out of the picture." Judai then noticed that Eria's clothes were changing to the color of his own similar clothes. The trims were turning silver and his eyes were turning blue. He then had his own hair changed to his own silver hair. The red on Eria's Nikes were changing to blue and all of the black to white. All of the colors were changing except for the wings. "Time to say goodbye , Cain and Hotaru...Kukukukukuuu!" Judai then pulled the triggers of the lasers and the beams shot out.....

Last edited:

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    Uria woke up with a massive headache. At bedside was his mother immediately smiling when he awoke. "Thank goodness you're safe! We found you and everyone else knocked out on the lab floor! Nothing was taken, but somebody broke in." She exclaimed. He was home in Twinleaf Town, one of the most calmest places in Sinnoh. "Hey, I found this thing on the laboratory wall. Something about a New Years festival or something like that. It's happening in Viridian City. Why don't you go?" She asked.

Uria thought about it and, with a proving smile, accepted the offer. "Sure thing, Mom. I'll go!" She handed him his pokeballs, knowing he was gonna fly there. "You can stay there as long as you want. Just not more than two months though. Okay?" Uria nodded. Finally, he was going to see Kanto and go to a festival. He jumped out his window and threw a pokeball. "Go, Kaze!"

A Staraptor popped out and caught Uria in the air. Chu and Rio, his Pikachu and Riolu, popped out from his backpack (note: They don't like pokeballs). With that, they glided off into the distance.

*A few hours later*

Uria hopped off of Staraptor and on to the ground of his destination, Viridian City. He still had time until the festival, and since it was gonna snow soon he went inside the Pokemon Center. He went to the pool and let out his two water pokemon: Suito the Blastoise and Milolo the Milotic. They played around inside the water while Uria decided to sit down. He played with his handheld game until he decided he was tired and returned his Pokemon and handed all of them, except for Chu and Rio, to Nurse Joy for until the festival started. Rio and Chu followed him to a couch and he lied down and slept for about an hour, waking up after a dream that had occurred. "Mmmm.... G-gyaah!" He stirred and found the Pokemon Center almost empty of all of the beginning trainers.

He decided to get up and sit at the pool. He dipped his feet in and sat and sat for about ten minutes until he decided to head outside into the hail for some crazy reason. Instincts, I guess? He thought.

pandapanda

> 9000
    Years
    Alice glanced at the boy talking to her, then glanced around herself quickly. Seeing nobody else that he could be talking to, she tried to curve her lips upwards.

"Y-you could say that," she said slowly, failing to keep the stutter out of her voice. Her smile felt fake on her lips, as if it were a mask that she put on to face other people. The smile dropped off her face and she went back to staring at her hands. She blinked. For a second the lighting had made her skin look orange, and she pulled her sweater sleeves down so they covered her hands. She suddenly felt very afraid, wanting to scream and run into the woods and sleep, to wake up and know everything. Or never to wake up at all.

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Before going to the festival area, Dex decided to take Nidoking to the nearest mart to stock up on supplies before the festival. He believed that the festival was most likely going to have some form of pokémon battling in it, so he decided he should be ready.

After a long day of purchasing and packing supplies as well as a little bit of training, Dex realized it was getting late and cold. He also predicted some snowfall so he decided to crash at the center and head to the festival the next day. He immediately had Nidoking return to the pokéball and then he gave it to Nurse Joy.

"The normal healing procedure, please," he said politely to Joy.

"No problem!" she said. Come back in 10 minutes.

Dex looked around the lobby. He didn't see many other people. In fact, he could only see two others. Two teens having a seemingly awkward conversation who looked two or three years younger than him. For some inexplicable reason, he felt an awkward vibe from the two strangers. Dex thought for a second, then closed his eyes. He saw, with his electrostatic wave vision, something completely different than what he expected.

The young man, who resembled a stereotypical biker in his normal vision, now had a purple glow and what appeared to be a tail. The girl emitted a red glow and looked almost canine. Dex opened his eyes again and saw the two of them in his normal vision and they both looked completely normal.

Then he had a realization. The young man was none other than Adrian Carter, the pokémon trainer prodigy. He recalled a conversation he had with Diddy a month ago at school when Diddy was talking about Kanto League champoins, thinking that he was at all interested because he was from Kanto.

He decided to walk over and merge into their conversation and try to figure out what was going on. "Excuse me," he said, "sorry to interrupt, but aren't you Adrian Carter, Kanto League Champion?"

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Note Adrian's only stereotype was the bandana. He wears a jeanjacket with a turtle neck. There I will fix this

IC:

"Former Champion. But yeah I guess." Adrian was not used to being praised lately. He mainly just wanted to see what the festival was about. He looked down at his watch again. It read 5:12 PM. "Looks like its been a while. Only a few hours left till the festival." Adrian slowly reached around his head and began unting his bandana. Then he slowly moved it towards his neck. Then he slowly tied it around his neck.

"Anyway I noticed you had a Nidoking. Thats a pretty good pokemon. Did you train it yourself?"

Darkjagwar

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    OOC: Sorry if u took that the wrong way...it was also the mullet thing but w/e

IC: Dex noticed Adrian had moved his bandana into a position similar to that of his Nidoking. "Well, yes, for the most part," Dex stuttered a little. "Not lately though. Let me introduce myself. My name is Dex Hoenniker and I am currently attending school in Mossdeep City in Hoenn. I haven't been home in a while, so I really haven't trained him at all lately." He did not want to tell Adrian or the girl he was with the real reason he did not train Nidoking all by himself. "So, what's the festival for, anyway?"

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ saw some new figures come into view, clueness naive teens, Their lucky, not a worry in the world He though jealously to himself. I on the other hand have to be extremely edgey due to the fact that an omni cabrone could be anywhere, at any time ready to kill the only undercover agent stupido to take this suicide mission AJ moved his ponytail to the other side of his head and went up to the counter, " One coffee, Black. And some Raman with rice." AJ told the preppy nurse, she nodded and told one of her assistants the order.

AJ went to a couch, it was a brown leather one. He picked up the newspaper and then soon enough put it down, nothing intresting. Ding His order was done, he went to pick it up and returned to his couch. He quietly sipped his coffee and took out his Dual Machine pistols, he quickly exanimed them, not wanting a backfire in the heat of battle, " Everything checks out okay..." He mumbled quietly to himself.

He heard his phone ring, it was a text message from... Unknown. AJ read it, " I have a lead on Team Omni, meet me at the festival tonight I will be wearing a red bowler hat and a black trenchcoat."

" Intresting...."

AJ walked up to the group of kids, Machine pistol at hand including the kid he talked to earlier. " You kids know where and when the festival starts?"

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: DarkJag can you post in four lines please? I do not want an admin coming over here busting me for having less. Just do what I do and over detail everything

"The nurse over there told me that it is in that valley to the west. I checked it out and they are setting up over there." Adrian spoke to the person who talked to him before. Then he noticed the weapon in his hand. The last time Adrian saw a weapon was 1 year before. But that was a very long time ago and Adrian was exteamly scared due to the fact that the last time he saw a weapon he was on the receiving end of its bullets.

Adrian got up from the chair he was sitting at and backed away. "Whoa whoa whoa what are you doing?" Adrian asked the man. He looked as if he was planning on killing something tonight.

Darkjagwar

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    OOC: no prob, JBC.

IC: Dex was also alarmed at the mysterious stranger's appearance and the fact he was holding a weapon. He looked to his side and noticed the girl was scared stiff, like a Stantler in headlights. She looked paler, yet at the same time a very light shade of orange? No, that would be silly, although when he closed his eyes and saw her energy, it was also a firey orange. Adrian, on the other hand, while at the same time frightened, also looked eager to attack for some reason. Dex himself also felt an urge to strike. He closed his eyes to find something very strange. He saw the stranger's energy much less robust than Adrian's energy as well as the girl's energy. Unfortunately, Dex could not see his own energy.

Dex opened his eyes again and he saw the entire situation as a tableau. No one was moving at all. Dex could feel his body changing again as a result of the stress of this predicament. His first instinct was to defend against the stranger. He felt his entire body growing larger and more muscular. His arms were filling out and his torso became thicker. Wait a sec, Dex thought to himself, last time, i got thinner and more agile. Why am I bulking up now? Dex's body had in that instant filled out into a thick exterior he knew was built for defense. Trying to calm himself down, Dex fought his transformation and reverted back to his regular self. He was sure no one noticed what had just happened within that half second.

OOC: get it? "Stantler" instead of "deer"? hahaha lol. yea. i didn't think it was that funny either...

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    I changed a few more things.
    *slides in* I was invited so, here's my sign up sheet.

Trainer

Name: Misa Hals

Pokémon to hybrid with: Mewtwo, (I was allowed)

Pokémon:
    1. Pink Wynaut
    2. Scared Meowth
    3. Scruffy Lucario
    4. Talking Slowking
    5. 200 year old Ninetails
    6. Shiny Charizard

.......................ok..... let me see....
    1.Wynaut
    2. Scared Meowth
    3. Scruffy Lucario
    4. Shiny Charizard, ((he has a special role))

Description: Misa

Personality: She's really bold, being a regional Coordiating champion he is vain and snobby.

Weapons: Her pokemon, and her bare hands.

History: she is the daughter of a champion coordinator, Misa got her first pokemon, a shiny Charmander when her father's Charizard laid an egg that turned out to be a shiny baby. Misa has never lost a contest with Blacky yet. Her parents are so proud of her especially of her capture of the legendary Pokemon Mewtwo, whom she nicknamed Star but had stolen a few months after he won a Beauty contest. She cried every night for a year when he was taken from her, she had grown so attached to him that she had almost fallen in love with him. That mewtwo had been washed and brushed to perfection it's loss from the coordinating community had been a harsh blow and Misa had vowed to find the person to took him and get him back.

Other: Not at this time.

RP Sample:
    old Rp said:
    Running his hands over the wall, Wolfy counts the tiles. 34 the same amount he had counted the day before, he turns as a sound catches his attention, a slight scurrying, a mouse or a small bird perhaps, he listens as the sound becomes desperate, the animal was stuck. He fallows the sound to the other side of the family barn, he had played in this barn ever since he was a boy he knew every board every tile, every speck of dust. he feared nothing, all he wanted to do now was satisfy this curiosity. When he reached the source of the sound, the creature had silenced felling his presence, since he could no longer hear it he inhaled as deep as he dared, the smell of hay burned his lungs yet he smelled that familiar musty oder that always accompanied a mouse. "There is no need to fear me little one." he says to the tiny animal that had started moving once again, knowing very well that it didn't understand him. Reaching forward he wraps his fingers around the furry animal. It's fur was so soft that it was like touching the silk sheets that his mother washed every week, he coos to it as he stands up placing it in his palm.

He notices then that his fingers were wet, bringing them to his face he sniffs them, blood... the poor mouse had been attacked. Most likely by his mothers cat, stroking the tiny being in his hand softly he
    heads to the house were he had the tools needed to help tiny creators in pain. he knew that his mother would greatly object to a mouse in the house, taking the mouse in his left hand he allows the cloth that covered his scar to also cover the mouse. Entering the house he smells his mothers famous corn bread, and his mouth watered, the mouse in his hand sniffed the air. Walking quickly he passed the family room and headed up to his room, climbing the ladder with one hand was something he had mastered back when his scar was fresh. He heads to his bed and reaches under it, careful not to squash the mouse under his weight.

When he had gotten all of the things he needed he listens carefully, his dad was always coming up the ladder without him knowing it, when he was sure he was alone he places the mouse on the quilt and runs his index finger over it's entire body until he found the source of the blood. A large cut on the mouse's right hind leg, working fast he cleaned and bound the wound. when he was done he placed the mouse in a small cage were it would be safe until it got better. With a sigh he started putting all his stuff back in the box were he kept it, "you're mom's not going to be happy when she sees that you have a mouse in your room she'll kill you." a voice says next to Wolfy's ear, he drops the box in his hands with a start. "I'll get that."

Turning slightly pink Wolfy allows his cousin to clean up the mess made, "Thanks Cloud." he says as he takes the box, he knew his cousin's voice anywhere. "How long have you been in here?" he asks, he didn't know how Cloud was always able to sneak up on him.

"I was in here before you were." Cloud says placing a kind hand on his cousin's shoulder. "You're a real gentle soul Cuz, don't ever change." Cloud hugs his cousin, it was an honer to be the one accompanying his favorite cousin to the academy, he had to beat up five other cousin's to get the spot. "Let's get down stares before your mother figures out why you didn't come to dinner right away."

Together they walked over to the ladder and climbed down were Corn Bread, steak and steamed vegetables waited for them, Wolfy knew that the mouse would simply adore some of the food. He was also glad that his cousin shared his fondness for animals enough to not tell.

is that enough?

~JBCBlank

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: JBCBlank: Your sheet looks good so far. But my main pet peeve is that you have a very unrealistic pokemon team. Since the only one talking slowking I have seen is in the second movie and I doubt anyone knew about that. Plus you have 2 shinys and a 200 year old ninetails. Catching all these rare pokemon might take even thirty years to find and train. Right now you are PENDING until you fix and add the rest of your profile I have added a realistic party rule to the rules.

IC: To come later

Last edited:

pandapanda

> 9000
    Years
    Trying to smile at the newcomers, Alice observed the people instead of the conversation. She noted the frightened reaction of Adrian when faced with a weapon, as if he had had a bad experience. Of course, most people were afraid of weapons, and with good reason. Alice herself was nervous in the presence of a weapon, though she felt that the newcomer was probably friendly.

Busy watching Adrian, she barely noticed Dex's change, only catching a strange movement in her peripheral vision. After quickly turning her head, however, she could see nothing wrong with him, and went back to staring at her hands. A small voice inside her urged her to talk, say something, make friends. But she could only think of her amnesia and the dark feelings of whiny self-pity that tinged her mind.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Suddenly Adrian heard something. It was a large intercom. "Your attention please. The pokemon festival is prematurly starting now. Please come to the Valley to the west of Viridian and wait there for your guest speaker to arrive. Adrian then pointed out the window. "There is where the festival is. You dont need to point a gun on people to find out." Adrian then walked out of the pokemon center's door. Not noticing wether or not anything was happening.

The snow was getting stronger. Adrian looked towards the valley. It had a large wooded roof that wasnt there before. Adrian set out for the valley. It was only a short walk and he finally made it.

There was one person draped in a white coat and had a piece of fabric cover their face. The person also wore goggles that covered their eyes. The person was infront of the one doorway into the valley. The large gate had a small one person door in it. Adrian walked towards the person.

The man looked at him and asked his name. Adrian clearly said it and took his pokenav out. It flipped open and an avatar with his face on it showed. "This all the identification you need?" The person looked at him. "Okay you can go in. We are only letting in the people who were invited." Adrian was puzzled by this. Why would a festival only let in specific people. But he shrugged this off and went through the door inside the gate.

Underneath the wooden roof the far end of the valley was taken up by a large stage. Infront of the stage was a large viewscreen. Adrian could barely notice but around the fence surrounding the valley there were more draped white coats. "Strange." Adrian thought. Why would a festival need additional security. Adrian attempted to walk more into the valley when he noticed a toll booth like building. It blocked off entrance into the rest of the valley. There was a door and above the door it had a large sign that said "SIGN IN HERE". Adrian walked into the toll booth.

There was a desk and another draped person was sitting at it. He had a clipboard infront of him and a black pen. "name?" The person asked. Adrian said his name once more and then added "Why do I have to do it twice?" The person at the desk said "There is only one guard out there checking sign ins. He could easily be distracted while someone sneaks past him. Then the draped person walked over to a PC. "Please deposit your pokemon into the tray infront of the PC. This is due to additional security and plus you will not be able to use them for the battling contest near the end of the festival. You will get "Different" pokemon to battle with." Adrian complied easily. He quickly took his six pokeballs and placed them into the tray. Within a few moments the pokeballs evaporated and a screen turned on.

His face was seen there with data on his six pokemon. "Excellent. You may go through now." Adrian walked through the door and looked out to the rest of the valley.

pandapanda

> 9000
    Years
    After hearing the intercom, Alice stood and quickly followed Adrian. She was interested by the festival, and felt strangely drawn to the boy. At the gate she paused, unsure if she would be let it. The guard, however, did not seem bothered by her lack of ID, and ushered her in. The second guard raised his eyebrows at her lack of pokemon, but again did not question her. Suspicious of the laid-back security, Alice tried to keep close to Adrian.

The sight of the festival took her breath away. Coloured tents and stalls dotted the landscape, stark against the solemn white of the snow. In the center of the valley stood a huge, open-air arena with crews of people and pokemon clearing the snow away. Alice stared up at the sky, blinking as snow fell into her eyes. She no longer felt cold, as if an inner heat warmed her bones, and felt the urge to run and play in the snow.

Grinning uncontrollably, she took a step forwards, inhaling the crisp winter air that slid down her throat like mercury. The snow that fell on her melted quickly and evaporated as if she had a great fever, something that she didn't notice until a drop of water touched her exposed skin. Alice yelped, brushing it off. For some reason, it had burned on her skin despite being cold water.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    Uria heard that the festival started and started off to that destination. He noticed the extra security and this got him thinking. Something big is gonna happen... I can feel it... He thought. He stepped up to a guy in a white coat, who was apparently approving of the people that were going in. "Please show your trainer card for verification." Uria showed his platinum colored trainer card and was allowed in. There was a sign up booth and apparently he had to go there next. "Please sign your name and hand us your pokemon. This is for security purposes. Please understand." Uria reluctantly withdrew Chu and Rio and handed over the pokeballs he had. He then signed his name and was allowed in.

He didn't notice it at first, but it had begun to snow. He looked around and saw two people already in the festival. One guy who wore a bandanna and a dark lime turtleneck and one girl who had messy brown hair with pigtails. He decided to meet with them and introduce himself, since he wanted to make friends while he was there. He walked up to them and introduced himself. "Hello. I am Uria. Pleased to meet you two!"

Darkjagwar

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    "Well, that was...weird," Dex said aloud to himself as he stood still and Adrian and the girl headed towards the festival. He looked and saw no one was looking in his general direction, not even the ominous-looking stranger. Maybe, Dex thought to himelf, maybe if I walk away slowly, no one will see me. After taking his first step towards the door, Dex noticed he was suddenly at the counter.

"Oh! Hello there. Your pokémon is fully healed," Nurse Joy started he "trademark" speech. "We hope to see you again!"

The nurse turned away. Dex turned around and saw the stranger was gone. Dex started leaving the center again but this time, after his first step, he was already in front of the entrance to the festival somehow. "What the?" he said aloud as he realized he had jumped from the center to the festival gate.

"Good evening, sir," said a guard. "Name, please?"

Dex took out his I.D. and told him his name. "Dexter Hoenniker."

"Very well," the guard said. "Go ahead in."

Dex walked for a short amount of time before he came to a sign-in kiosk. He saw Adrian, the girl, whose name had turned out to be Alice, and a boy named Uria had already signed in. "Good thing I beat the big rush," Dex said to himself. He signed his name. Dexter Hoenniker, he thought to himself.

"Excuse me, sir," a guard behind the kiosk got his attention. "Please place your pokéballs in the tray."

Not understanding why, but nevertheless, not caring, Dex unclipped one pokéball from his belt. "Sir, there appears to be no pokémon in the ball."

"What?" Dex looked at the ball. It wasn't his Nidoking's ball. He checked the other pokéballs on his belt and none of them were Nidoking's. Feeling too lazy to look, and not eager to give the guard his pokéball, he responded, "Oh that's right. Don't have any. Just starting out, ya know?"

The guard checked a clipboard and turned back to Dex. "Oh, of course! Alright, go ahead."

Dex thought to himself again Oh yea, I was in a rush and slipped Nidoking into my pocket. But wait, what did he mean by "Of Course"? Did he know I didn't have any pokémon or something? Dex didn't think much of it. He knew he wasn't an official trainer and therefore did not have a Trainer Card, or PokéNav, or PokéGear, or Pokétch, or PokéDex. Maybe I should get a PokéDex, he thought after thinking of dozens of name puns. He then noticed Adrian and Alice standing with a new person, whom he assumed to be Uria.

"Hey, guys!" Dex shouted to them. "Wait a sec!"

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Time to start chapter one. Everything before this has been Prologue. Anyway a Chapter will start everytime something important happens

Chapter 1: An old friend

Looking out a dirty old window
    Down below the cars in the
    City go rushing by
    I sit here alone
    And i wonder why

Kim Wilde, Kids in America

Adrian looked behind him. He noticed Alice from before and then a new person named Uria. "Well this day is getting stranger by the minute." Adrian took note of the large lights people were setting up along the stage. Then he turned around and saw Dex. "Well mr. Nidoking himself. Well now this place is almost complete without that guy with the SMG."

Adrian walked down the path. Not hinting that they were following him. The festival was very exciting. People were playing music and cheering. There were booths for food, games and even a few rides. Looks like they have been planning this for months. Adrian thought to himself. He looked around again and noticed something odd. The lack of guests. Usually all these booths ment thousands of people coming. But Adrian could only make out about 50 people he could see. But there could still be more in other places

Adrian looked behind him and called to Alice, Dex and Uria. "Hey come on lets explore"

.::Lovely Moon::.

.::AAML::.
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2008
    Name: Hana

Pokémon: Prinpulp
    Level:40
    Info: She makes it hold an everstone so it won't evolve

Description: She has dazzling silky black hair that flows down her back. Her dark brown eyes make you think she is not happy a lot. But on the contrary she is happy a lot.

Personality: Kind and generous. She is happy and likes herbs. But she hates when any of the Team's harm innocent pokemon and people.

Weapons: none

History: She really didn't like the idea of traveling away from her home in the forest. But she grew very fond of it as she traveled more and more. Till she found a peaceful forest to relax in for a while.

Other: (anything else to add)

RP Sample: The sunlight broke through the window onto a young dark blue haired girl. She groaned and pulled the covers over head... Till she felt someone staring at her. She slowly took the covers off. Then she saw light emerald eyes were staring at her. She screamed making the green eyed person fall backwards. "Sakura please! Don't wake me up!" She snapped at her little sister.

"Hinata? Are you awake?" Her maid asked knocking her Hinata's bedroom door.

"Yes, I'm awake." She shot a dirty look at Sakura.

Hinata got out of bed, and began to pull off her Pjs. In replace of the blue green PJ's she slipped on her favorite light blue sundress on. She smiled as she walked outside. It was a dazzling day, full of sun. A stroll through her rose garden would be nice.

She got there and it smelled wonderful. But she felt another persons presence. She glanced around nervously. "W-who's there?!"
    SLOTS

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back