• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Newer Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    A life time ago Adrian would dream. Dream about training and about traveling. Now the dark purple nightmare disappeared. Filled in with a deeper need. To stop the pain in him.

During the 5 minutes he had been unconcious Adrian's chest had swollen. It now hang on his frame. But the pain continued. Now to his arms. His hands began to burn as five fingers melded into three. His now three fingertips swelling to large sack-like balls. Adrian was almost completly Mewtwo except for his head and his missing tail.

Much to his dismay the head came next. Adrian quickly took his shirt off due it it being stretched. His ears began to grow upward untill they were the highest thing on his head. His hair roots quickly untied themselves to his head and his hair completly fell to the ground. Adrian's forehead went out more and his jaw went back. Adrian blinked for a moment but cried in pain as his eyelids were sealed shut. Suddenly he could open his eyes again. They were much bigger and in different places. His vision looked much brighter and he could make out detail better. Adrian's mouth shrank to a much smaller one under his jaw. His neck quickly thinned out.

Adrian was now almost Mewtwo. A large tube-like shape came straight out of his neck. It quickly connected to his head. Instantly as if hit by lightning Adrian's mental capacity increased 100x. He could do mathimatical equations that made absolutly no sense to him now.

Throughout much of this horror Adrian was watching his transformation through his reflection in the window. He could see it very clearly now with new eyes.
    The last thing was his tail. It came last and was the most painfull. Adrian felt a large pain in his abdomen. As a large purple tail burst out of it. It coiled up his lowerback and fused directly onto him. Suddenly he realised he could move it.

Once the tail was connected Adrian's mind slid into focus. The horrible pain that had been lasting him the last 20 minutes was gone now. Now Adrian felt like crying. Crying for the loss of his identity and the fact now he was a pokemon. Adrian didn't recognise his form. So he quickly took his PokeNav out of his jacket pocket. It had a built in Pokedex. He quickly pointed it at himself. "Mewtwo. A genetic pokemon that was created by humans. No other information available." Great what use is that? he thought to himself. Suddenly when he was planning on saying that he really thought it. Adrian practiced talking out of his mouth. But all his feeble mouth could do was growl. "Great what else could go wrong?"

Adrian felt immobile. Since before he could not lift his legs due to their size. But now that his neck tube was installed he managed to hoist himself up. His standing position was changed as well. Now standing on his four toes.

Adrian took his belt. Thankfully he managed to take it off beforehand. He also remembered that he took his pokemon out of that box. He quickly thought of a solution. Then it came to him. He quickly slung the belt into his torso. Clicking it into place. Then he placed the pokeballs onto the belt. He dared not release his pokemon now. Since they might not recognise him now. Adrian took his pokenav and attatched it onto the belt as well.

Now Adrian felt better. For the last hour or so he felt very depressed. Now he felt much better then he did for a while. Just then he heard something. He heard a buzzing and quickly focused on that. It drained him of the little energy he had and then he found out what it was. "Hmm Dex is..? What is Dex?" He realised the buzzing was coming from Dex. "Well time to go say hi." Adrian walked towards the door separating his room from the hallway.

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    OOC: Sorry JBCPeace, I'm going to do one tiny thing w/ ur character now fir a sec

IC: Dex had hovered over towards the door to a bedroom. He reached for the knob when all of a sudden, the door flung open revealing Mewtwo. Both were startled and jumped back a bit. By instinct, Dex's body shifted to attack form and he proceeded to wrap his tentacles around Mewtwo. He tightened his grip and raised it into the air. Suddenly, Dex regained control of his actions. He closed his eyes and saw the energy emitted from Mewto was in the form of Adrian Somehow, his vision he had before was now the reverse of what he saw now.

He put Adrian down and reverted back to normal form. "Oh, no. I am so sorry," he said. Unfortunately, all that came out was a strange growl with a reverb. Dammnit! he thought to himself. Then, he had another realization. If I'm Deoxys, which is a psychic type, maybe I can use telepathy. Eh, worth a shot. Dex faced Adrian now. "Hello?" he thought out loud. "Is this thing on? Hello? Adrian? Can you hear me?"

pandapanda

> 9000
    Years
    OOC: sorry, didn't mean to shorten the transformation like that but I can honestly be a bit squeamish, so I didn't want to spend a ton of time describing it.

--

Alice woke a few minutes later, her clothing still wrapped around her new form. The colours seemed muted, her new eyes unable to identify different shades with any sort of precision. She inhaled deeply, trying not to gag at the intensity of the new smells, and quickly sorted them in her brain. She could smell everything: the slightly sweet, damp smell of the wood, the sharp and tangy scent of chemicals that had been used long ago in the making of the cabin, the damp of the rain and a ghost of the musky smell of humans that had lived there once.

The pain was gone, leaving a throbbing in her shortened limbs, where newly formed bone was still delicate. Hoisting herself up, Alice trying to stand... and fell over almost immediately, her back legs no longer able to support her. She tried again, this time remembering to walk on four legs, and padded over to the door, shaking off ill-fitting articles of clothing.

Another problem presented itself. How to open the door? She couldn't remember closing it, and it her obvious lack of opposable thumbs made it impossible to do now. Alice went up on her back paws, fighting to keep her balance as she scrabbled with her paws, trying to turn the doorknob. After a few unsuccessful attempts, she gave up and looked around the room, trying to come up with a brilliant plan.

The loss of her human identity didn't bother Alice. She did not belong as a human, and though she was not quite a pokemon, either, she felt relatively sure she had a better chance of finding something to do with her life. The only thing that bothered her was Team Omni. She didn't want to know what they would do if they managed to capture her, but she was relatively certain she looked like any other Growlithe.

There was also the problem of her newfound instincts. Her human side of her still tried to think of human solutions, while a tiny voice inside her head told her to just burn the door down and be done with it. Not only that, but Alice also knew that it was only a matter of time before she would be forced to battle someone, a prospect that she couldn't face.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    "Yes I read your mind." Adrian said. His telepathy seemed almost second nature. "Anyway dont do that again." Adrian felt very heavy in his new form. "Anyway I am going to check on Alice."

Adrian managed to walk. Walking felt very abnormal since every time he tried to do it with his sole on the ground he fell over. So he decided to keep on toes for the time being. He finally made it to the door when he heard something. It was thinking. From what Adrian heard of Mewtwo was that he could read minds. Alice was behind the door. Yet something was strange about it. He did not recognize the patterns that her thoughts were projecting. This astounded Adrian that he could recognize her thought patterns.

"Well I do have to open the door sooner or later." Adrian chose sooner. His hand moved towards the door knob. His hand also felt abnormal to him. It closed on the door knob and opened it.

Adrian saw a small growlithe on the ground. "Alice?" Adrian said using telepathy. He didnt even need to ask her. He already knew. "You to?" Adrian knew that Uria probably turned into a pokemon as well.

pandapanda

> 9000
    Years
    Alice tried nodding, though the once-familiar motion felt awkward and forced in her new body. She tried a smile, stretching her lips back, but she realized that she probably looked like an idiot and stopped. After a few seconds of silence, she remembered that pokemon seemed to be able to communicate amongst themselves, as if they could understand each other despite the difference in languages.

"I... do... do you understand me?" she tried saying, concentrating on getting the meaning across instead of forming the words. The noises that came out of her mouth disorientated her, but once she soon got the general hang of it.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Having followed Adrian and his friends into Viridian forest and into an abandoned cabin in the middle of the forest AJ was exhausted and panting, his trenchcoat was staining, Why didn't the bullet proof vest stop the rifle round... AJ asked himself in awe, if the vest had done it's job he would have a large bruise in the area where he was bleeding so bad.

AJ was also sweating, he leaned on the wall and slid down to the ground covering the wound with his right hand, Got... to... stop blood... loss, got to... cover wound... wrap.... up AJ felt himself view.

" Where... Are the.. Others...? I could've sworn they came in here..." AJ managed to sputter, his mind getting foggier by the second, Aw... Sheet... I'm going to pass out and die in the lame @ss cabin... AJ thought in despair as his world got darker and darker til be finnaly passed out.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Blank just posted her sheet. Since she helped me write this rp and part of my NPCS I am allowing her to have a legendary that someone else is using. Accepted

IC: Adrian heard something down the stairs. He walked down them. He saw the machine gunner down there. Unconcious and losing a lot of blood by the second. Adrian attempted to pick him up but with no avail. "Goddamnit." Then he realised how stupid he was. Adrian quickly focused his mind onto the man. Then he levitated onto the moth eaten sofa. "Okay I need something for the wound." Adrian quickly found a cloth and tied it around the wound. "Well that settles that." Adrian began to walk up the stairs. He saw Dex and Alice there. "Okay now there is a stranger unconcious on the sofa. Now what?"

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    ((*cracks fingers* ok first post let's make this a good long one, unless I get stopped by getting thrown off the computer.))

Misa rubs her arm it had been days since she had been injected with that special vaccine but even now she could feel the needle, "maybe a piece broke off inside..." she thinks to herself, riding a Charizard however was no place to be checking for injuries, "Land Blacky." she says patting her charizard.

The giant dragon turns one eye to look at her before starting a slow decent when he lands deep in the Veridian forest Misa jumps off and checks her arm, the place was slightly bruised but nothing more, "I wish I had a Magnimite, then I could check better." Blacky leans down and licks her cheek, "Thanks Blacky." she says hugging his big face.

Turning slightly she notices something out of place in the normal calmness of the forest, "is that a cabin Blacky?" she asks her black Charizard, "I think it is."

Charizard watches her take a few steps but stops her with is tail, "What's wrong Blacky?" she asks looking up at him, Charizard growls he had a bad feeling about that place. Misa places her hand on his paw, "Don't worry, if something happens you'll be with me."

Charizard nods and fallows her as she walked towards the cabin, he saw something in a patch of light that made him shake his head, fur on Misa's arm. That couldn't be... could it? Misa scratches the place where they had injected her, "What the..." she looks at it, "Blacky!" she turns to him as she turned her other pokeballs fall out of her pockets, Lucas and Porqueno pop out. Lucas her scruffy Lucario, scratches himself and Porqueno her wynaut bounces up and down. "Guys do you see that?" she asks kneeling and showing them her arm.

Lucas and wynaut look at her arm, Lucas jumps back and sniffs it. Wynaut touches it with his tenticle like arm. "it's fur isn't it?" Lucas nods, "it's purple fur... I'M GROWING PURPLE FUR!" she shouted the last part so loud that it was impossible for anyone in the cabin to hear it.

~JBCBlank

pandapanda

> 9000
    Years
    Alice shook herself, got up and started pacing the small room. "I-I'm not keen on people being here..." she growled, before sitting down again. She felt restless and unable to sit still, but pacing accomplished nothing and she knew it. "But we can hardly leave him to die... is he hurt? If he's bleeding, you should definitely put pressure on the wound. I think that helps stop the bleeding. Maybe he has a concussion? I can't think of any other reasons he would be unconscious." Alice mused, and padded over to the window to look out into the rain.

It was then that she heard the shout from below. For a panic-filled moment, Alice couldn't understand the words being spoken, but the moment soon passed. Fur standing on end, she growled as softly as possible, still borderline paranoid of others finding them.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Suddenly Adrian heard something. It was so loud. "Im growing fur?" Adrian walked down the stairs. He felt something. There were pokemon outside with a human. He quickly opened the door. A girl in a pink skirt-like dress was screaming out there. "Whoa whoa whoa. "Hang on calm down miss." Adrian hadnt seen much human contact for the past hour. He believed that she was some sort of team omni grunt coming to check the place out

Adrian felt something strange about the screaming girl. She seemed like she had a strange secret about her.

Years
    Corey could feel air before him, brushing over his entire body. And then, in an instant, he felt water brush against him.

There was something wrong with him. His sight was blurred, and for a moment, he thought he was drowning. Why did he feel as if he was underwater? He could feel the water reflexes in front of him, yet he could still breathe. He Corey squinted into the distance, trying to catch a glimpse of something that could explain to him where he was. But there was nothing but a blur.

Then the vision began to return. Yet, he might as well have been in a dark hidden underwater cavern for all that he saw. He felt rocks below him. He looked down. It was the first time he had; he saw that he was barefoot. Not only that, but it appeared that he was almost naked, had he not been wearing his boxers.

There was no one around, yet he felt embarrassed like this. He felt that he should swim away in the darkness to find somewhere where he could be hidden for a good while. But, he found himself glued to the ground and unable to respond to his brain's constant screaming to move.

There upon the ceiling the dark cavern, a light arrived. It shined through the rest of the dark cavern to reveal no escape. It was just him and the light. It was so shiny and pink, illuminating the rest of what once was a dark shade of blue to a slightly dark pink color. It entranced him, and he wanted so much to touch the light. He reached forward. Yet, his hand couldn't reach it.

It moved closer, and as it did, Corey moved back. He was startled by the fact that it moved closer. His gaze remained on the object as it grew slightly. A pink tentacle made its way out of the light and closer to him. It circled him, and again, he found himself entranced.

He touched the light. It scrambled out of his hand's way and around it, continuing to circle his body. He reached for the light as it twirled around him with both hands; it felt so weird to him. The tentacles themselves became larger and thicker, beginning to spin even faster around him. In a reflex he was not able to react fast enough to, the pink tentacle wrapped around all of his body and tightened themselves over him.

Now the danger clear, and he tried so hard to break free from the grasp of the pink tentacles. Yet, it was to no avail. The pink tentacles pulled away his boxers and covered that region along with the rest of his body, making him a human outline of pink light. He screamed into the watery tomb, but only bubbles and mumbles escaped his mouth. The pink tentacles took his open mouth as a chance to break through and enter his body. It entered down his throat and began to rearrange his entire body structure, and even shrink him down to size.

He felt that there was something going on behind him. He felt back there to feel a tail growing out of his body. He wouldn't have believed it himself had he not felt it. Had he not been able to move it the second it was fully developed.

Wherever he was, it slowly began to disappear from sight. He slipped away from the cavern walls, disappearing into some other darkness. Then, he felt that he was really beginning to wake.

--

The Omni's administered the injection. Had they not been told to do so by a higher rank as they headed towards the main festival, they would have waited for the big shebang. Yet, they were late. Now they needed to injection administered early. They gave their subject the injection and were on their way to the base. Their second order was to make sure this subject arrived at the base so they could have at least this one. Because this subject was to become something important.

They were back on the road again. The rush of the air pushed against Corey's skin, as he was still at the back when he was injected, still unconscious. The base was to be another long ride away.

Something occurred along the way. There must have been something along the road. The Omni's were driving fast; they didn't notice the pothole on the forest road ahead. The truck hit hard and flipped. Corey's body flew out of the back and into a pond nearby. He wasn't wearing anything bright, so the second the Omni's cleared that everything was good, they could not find him. His body sunk a little into the water of the pond, and it was too dark to see anything above it.

A park ranger arrived. The local authority member found the Omni's, and they were immediately put under arrest. Of course, it was a battle first, but more local authority members arrived to fully capture the Omni's. They were taken away, and Corey was left in the pond to wither away.

He dreamt. And in his dream, he saw himself transforming. He saw himself transforming just like how he was really transforming in real life.

--

She opened her eyes. It was still like the dream; she was still underwater. She could still breathe. But this time, she could see the water level above her. She could see the night sky past the line of the pond. She needed to get out of there; that was her first thought.

It was the first time she had noticed her pink bubble surrounding her. She was surprised by it, and slightly curious. She brushed the thought away and tried her best to swim while in the bubble. It was hard to do so, as she was not really touching water at all, but air instead. She thought of reaching land again, and in an instant, she was pushed to the surface.

Not only to the surface, but she reached the sidelines of the pond she was in. She wasn't even tired from this. This was the only reason why she was able to stop her breathing once she reached the land.

Her hands…they were covered in pink fur. They were more like paws than anything else. She brought them up to her face, slightly scared at the sight of them. And it was the first time she realized that everything about her wasn't right. Her height, her appearance, everything was different.

She tried to scream, but what escaped her mouth was a simple "Mew."

Was it possible? She couldn't believe what word she had heard; could it be possible? Could she have somehow transformed into the legendary…Mew?

There was a pond. It was the only thing she could use as a mirror, and so, she made her way towards it. She realized she was floating; another surprise. She saw her reflection. And she wanted to scream.

It wasn't the fact that she was a different species now. She could have held that to what it was, and maybe be able to calm down later from the initial shock. No; what she wanted to scream were words. All that escaped her mouth were Mew cries, but she knew what she had really meant to cry out; "OHMYGODI'MAGIRL!"

--

Corey slowly made her way around the forest. She had never been there before, and could easily say that she was lost. She had not spotted the road when she made her way away from the pond; she walked towards the opposite side, and as such, ended up getting lost.

She kept repeating the same thing in her mind all the time as she stuck to the trees, not wanted to float away to the sky as she was unable to control it. Her repeated line; whyamIagirlIdon'twanttobeagirlhowdoIchangeback?!

It was these thoughts that distracted her from being able to concentrate on staying on the ground. She was too preoccupied with the removal of her original gender. As such, her mind swayed and would not let her concentrate.

It wasn't until she told herself to stop, that she did so. It as easy as a command. She told herself that she wanted to be on the ground. As easy as saying that, she floated gently to the ground. She tested the ground and standing on her new position. She tried moving, but it was not easy. She stumbled over herself; her tail was keeping her out of balance.

Very easily, she managed to be able to float for awhile. It was then that she realized something; legends had never pictured Mew staying still. Maybe it was because it was much easier for the legendary to float than walk. So she tried to stay at a consistent floating level. It was simple. Now it was time to contain that balance of floating.

As much as she thought this would be a hard thing to do, she found that it was kind of…fun. It wasn't so much as trying to keep a consistent floating level now, but flipping several times in the air. She zipped around that particular part of the forest for a long while, whirling and yapping at the ease and fun of the moment. She wanted more.

Reality tried to break through, but the sense of having fun overpowered it. It wasn't until reality decided to remind her that she was not a boy anymore that she finally stopped. As fun as it was, she did not want to be a Mew forever, much less one of the opposite gender.

She floated through the forest, swaying up and down and pretending to jump from tree to tree, still trying to have the fun of the moment. She then came across a cabin. She was curious about it; she could sense that there were beings inside it. She could also sense major power. Strong power. Something in there was almighty; or it could just be two beings that were equally strong that were projecting her senses to high levels.

She lowered herself to be level with the cabin window. The first being she saw was a Growlithe. Unfortunately for her and the fact that she was still floating, she thought too much about this Growlithe. Before she knew it, she was one herself, and she fell to the ground yipping in a Growlithe whimper.

OOC: Well, looks like I made it just in time. >.> The last move used was Mew's lesser known attack, Transformation.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Misa looked up at the guy who had spoken to her, he was handsome in his own way and he seemed concerned for her, of course who wouldn't be. "Somethings happening to me... I'm growing fur!" she shows her arm then screams the fur was crawling down her arm and her fingers were fusing together into only three fingers. Charizard growls seeing this, opening his mouth he prepared to shoot a jet of flame at the fur that was attacking his trainer.

Unleashing the deadly flame Misa cries hiding in the arms of the guy in front of her, Wynaut jumps to the rescue using Mirror Coat, ((I remembered!)). It bounces off Wynaut and hits charizard in the stomach, Charizard growls and shakes himself. when Misa apears once again from the dust she is shocked to see a long purple tail poking out of her skirt, "AHHH!"

((run off the computer))
    ~JBCBlank

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Its a good thing Blank let me control her characters. Anyway Uria please post your transformation so we can advance the story

Chapter 3: The quest

Has he lost his mind?
    Can he see or is he blind?
    Can he walk at all,
    Or if he moves will he fall?
    Is he alive or dead?
    Has he thoughts within his head?
    Well just pass him there
    Why should we even care?

Iron man, Black sabbath

IC: Adrian was shocked by this turn of events. He almost had his tail scortched by flame until the girl went infront of her and it was repelled. "Return your pokemon back to their balls please." She looked very embarressed. She quickly did so. Adrian noticed that she had a purple tail coming out of her skirt. Adrian had a tinge of arousal but ignored it. "Allright get in here." Adrian was scared that an omni member could have seen the fire.

Yet Adrian sensed something. It was around there somewhere. He walked around the side of the cabin and saw a wimpering animal. Yet there was something strange about it. He quickly picked it up with his mind and levitated it into the cabin.

A fire was started in the cabin's fireplace. Adrian tossed a log into it. He was sitting directly infront of it. The stranger was unconcious on the moth eaten sofa. Dex was upstairs with Uria. The girl was sitting close to the fire as well. Adrian dropped the small growlithe close to the fire. At first he assumed that it was Alice. Yet he sensed Alice up the stairs so he assumed this one was wild. Yet it looked cold and tired. So he decided to drop it next to the fire.

"Allright. Now lets stay here for the rest of the night. Tommorow we can settle what we are doing."

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    OOC: crap, needed 2 have this b4 the change of chapter...

IC: Dex teleported up to Adrian's room without anyone noticing and took a look at his pokédex. He pointed it at himself and read what it had to say when it finished calibrating:

"Deoxys:
    Ability: Pressure - Raises energy foe uses for attacks.
    Nature: Careful.
    Item Held: None.
    Level: 19.
    Attacks learned: Leer, Wrap, Night Shade, Teleport, Double Team."

"Crap," he said to himself. "Not even level 20." Just then he heard a scream from outside. Dex teleported outside right next to Adrian who was next to another girl who appeared to be transforming into a Mewtwo as well. Something was different to him. Dex knew that Mewtwo was a genderless pokémon, like most legendaries. However, now that Dex could see the two Mewtwo together, he was able to point out a couple of key differences. For example, he saw that Adrian was much more muscular, for Mewtwo anyway, than the girl and that the girl was more curvy like human women. Adrian's tail was significantly longer as well. Even though the girl was not fully transformed yet, he could tell that her body dimensions would not match Adrians by the end of the transformation.

"So, Adrian," Dex jokingly started, "now you got a girl Mewtwo to be with, and Alice has found a male Growlithe. Now where am I gonna find a female Deoxys?" Dex had a delayed reaction. "Wait a sec, where'd the other Growlithe come from?!" Which was followed by another one. "Holy crap! Uria! Is he alright?!" With that, he teleported up to Uria without giving anyone any time to respond.

Years
    Corey felt this was the end for her. First of all, she did not expect to be pulled back into the air only seconds after she landed harshly on the ground in a completely new form. At first, she thought it was just herself using some other kind of secret power she had, but then she found herself being forced so near something that deeply scared her; Mewtwo.

Of course, she didn't know what Mewtwo was, so her main objective was to scream aloud and break away from the spell that kept her levitated. She was pushed into the cabin and so close to the fire. She thought that the strange beast would toss her into the fire, but instead, he tossed her next to the fire. Surprised she was, and she eyed the creature in awe.

Then when she finally remembered who she was and where she was, she panicked a bit and stood on all fours, turning agitated. She more or less looked like she was chasing her tail.

Corey stopped and thought for a minute. She questioned what was going on now. Why was she a Growlithe now? She racked at her brain, trying to pick something that could fill in the blank. Her mind was blank. Then she remembered a particular story she had heard before; one that contained Mew, and the ability to transform to hide away. That was probably what she had just done. Now however, she planned on escaping. She didn't want to stay; she was forced to be there. She also didn't want to show her true form.

She rushed away from the fire and to the door, headbutting it. But it hardly caused damage. All it did was rack her own brain and get her a headache. She shook herself, trying to get the dizziness off. Then, she used her paws to claw away at the bottom of the door to escape. She scratched and scratched, hoping to make a gap, but it wasn't going to work.

And all of this most likely brought attention right back to her. She stopped, her heart beating. She turned only her head, looking back at the strange creature she did not know. And she gave pleading eyes to hopefully get her out of there.

OOC: *CouchFemaleGrowlithelikeAlicecouch*

pandapanda

> 9000
    Years
    OOC: yeah, both female growlithes xD though I suppose, if pushed, Alice could swing that way. Always figured she'd be more asexual at this point, though.

--

Alice bounded down the steps and, seeing that nothing was being done about the wounded man, walked over to him. He seemed to have stopped bleeding, though he had bled a lot and the couch was sporting a lovely red patch. Alice, finding no other alternative, began licking the wound as softly as she could.

Oh, please, a tiny, sarcastic voice whispered in her head. Are you hoping that your saliva has magical fairy dust in it? Ignoring herself, Alice continued working, partially because she hadn't eaten in so long the blood of the poor man tasted too good to stop. Finally she tore herself away, realizing that she had made no difference. She then turned to the Mew and recognized a sad hopelessness that made her wonder what had happened, though she didn't trust her linguistic skills enough to try to talk.

With a glance at the people around her, Alice decided she had had much too much excitement for one day and curled up beside the wounded trainer, closing her eyes.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: I have a feeling I may have to up the rating a little. Eh never mind. I always imaged Alice rubbing that way. Anyway Jag chapter changes are only to seperate important things happening. Plus to create social tension when I type in a few lyrics to a song I am listning to while writing.

IC:

Adrian staired deeply into the fire. He remembered the last time he had been infront of a roaring fire. The persperation that soaked his face.

Adrian pulled away from this trance. He shook his head violently. The Bandana around his neck shaking more violently. He remembered when he tied it back on. It seemed to symbolise something in him.

"No Dex I doubt that any Deoxies will come knocking on this door." Adrian was surprised at how many people were in the cabin now. The stranger on the bed, Alice lying near him. The growlithe near the fire. The strange girl next to him. Dex and Uria upstairs. The place had been bustling with people. Its almost as if we were drawn to this point. he thought to himself. But shrugged it off. Adrian never believed in the supernatural and didnt believe in it now. The girl next to him began to play with her tail.

"Whats your name?" He asked her. She silently replied "Misa Hals." Adrian swore he heard that name before. But didnt know where. "Adrian. I was planning on battling here. Untill all this happened." Adrian began to notice something. The girl only had one arm that was fully changed. Adrian's arms changed at the exact same time. The stranger thing was she was taking longer then Adrian did. Adrian only took 20 minutes to become Mewtwo. In 30 she only had her hand and part of an arm. Then he realised something. The masked man said the serum they got had a timer that triggered at midnight. That was why it took a shorter amount of time

Adrian walked back to his room. He noticed Dex replaced his Pokenav back on the floor where he left it. Right next to it was his watch which now read in big bolded red letters 2:30 AM. This nightmare had continued for two and a half hours. Adrian fastned his watch to his left wrist where he placed it before. Since his arm was much smaller he had to fasten it much tighter. Then he placed the pokenav on the belt around his torso.

"Allright everyone." He said back at the fireplace. "Its about 2:30. Now I am going to turn in. It is to dark out to do anything. Even the unconcious man is getting the right idea." He said pointing to him. "Now I am going to turn in. See you in the morning." Adrian was about to set his watch alarm but then noticed his finger tips were to large to press small buttons.

Adrian walked up to his room. He quickly collapsed on the small matress. Falling asleep instantly. Misa quickly fell asleep sitting down leaning on the moth eaten sofa.

Last edited:

pandapanda

> 9000
    Years
    OOC: Really? I just created this character specifically for the roleplay, and so I didn't even think of sexuality.. but I value your opinion. I don't think it'll come up in this rp, but if it does I'll keep that in mind. I've never rped romance of any kind xP.

IC: tomorrow after kickboxing x__o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back