• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Newer Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    OOC: No, Peace, I meant my post being after yours was a little out of order, but anyway, w/e on with the plot. yay plot! Uria, if you could post your transformation that would rule.

IC: Dex shuddered. I really don't want to have to see that again. He was talking about Uria's transformation into Lucario. He levitated downstairs to get his clothing and the pokéball containing Nidoking. He didn't want to take out his Nidoking because it definitely would not recognize him and if it attacked, there was no way for Dex to defend since he was apparently only at level 19 and he knew Nidoking was stronger than that. I guess our level is based on our age at the time of transformation, he thought to himself. I really have to train more...

Dex entered the main room with the fireplace. He saw the stranger with the guns unconscious on the couch, and Alice curled up asleep next to him. The other Growlithe was lying on the ground and the other girl Mewtwo was mostly asleep. He noticed something strange. That's weird, he thought. I just thought that Omni made like an imperfect formula and gender was accidentally preserved in asexual human-pokémon hybrids. But she's not even fully transformed yet. She should be done by now. Eh, she'll be done by morning most likely.

Dex turned to the other Growlithe. "So," he said, "what's up?"

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Adrian's sleep only lasted about ten minutes. Normally Adrian would lie there till the morning next. But currently he wanted to stay up longer. He slowly got up and looked around. Something Adrian noticed was that he was getting more used to his new body. It felt more natural then before.

Adrian looked outside. It was raining more heavily. Adrian could hear dripping coming from the roof. Great its leaking. he thought to himself. Then Adrian began to turn around when he saw something in the trees. He saw a pair of yellow eyes. But then he blinked and they were gone. "Strange".

Adrian began walking down the stairs. He could see Dex there. Misa appeared to have awaken to his presence. Adrian sat down in front of the fire. Dex appeared to be talking to the growlithe that Adrian found around the cabin. Adrian moved himself closer to Misa. He felt strangely drawn to the girl for some reason. Probably because he was about to become the only two of their species. If there was another Mewtwo

"So where are you from?" Adrian would normally not ask this. He had gotten used to reading a mind in order to find this out. But strangely her mind was blocked from his power.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    ((ok... I missed quite a bit but my son summed most of it up for me. Thanks little one... *ruffles JBCPeace's hair* ok let's get to this.))

Misa feels her legs start to get scratchy as they got sometimes when she hadn't shaved her legs in a long time. Reaching down she felt the prickles of short fur, she pulls back her skirt to see purple fur crawling up her thighs and to a place she considered most sacred. "NO I DON'T WANT MORE!" she screamed standing and tearing off her skirt. She cared not for what the boy next to her was able to see, her new tail wiped from side to side as she tried to stop the fur from growing up her skin.

Misa ran her hands up her body to feel where else she was growing fur, she felt it on her face, "No.. not my flawless face!" she cried tearing at her shirt. The fur was growing faster now and she was feeling her ears growing up the side of her face and grow longer, she looks at her hands they were completely like that of a... "MEWTWO!?" she cries trying to get off the rest of her cloths but the paws won't let her, She looks at her feet she hadn't been paying attention when her shoes were torn and she was only in her undergarments now.

A mewtwo in a red bikini, that's what she looked like now, "What happened to me?!"

~JBCBlank

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Blank I am only your PC son. Anyway I renamed my character Freya and Blank's character Athena. Also my next post WILL advance the time frame to the next morning so be ready to do that.

IC:

Misa suddenly jumped into the air. Then in about 3 minutes she changed into a Mewtwo in a bikini. Adrian never thought something like this would happen. "Misa? I think you turned into a Mewtwo." Adrian felt something staring at her. It was a sort of arousal. It was as if this transformation made her look much better. She was crying heavily. Adrian stood up and held her in his arms. "Hey calm down. It doesn't have to be so bad." Misa still was crying. She cried into his shoulder until Adrian thought of something. "Misa sit down." Adrian sat down and Misa followed. "Okay I think that I ought to nickname you something. Now whats a good enough name?" Adrian dug into his head until he finally thought of something. "How about... Athena?" She looked at him. Then looked at her own body. She silently nodded. "Okay Adrian. But now I have to name you something." Adrian was taken back. "Okay what?" She quickly thought of something. "How about Freya?" Adrian thought about the name. "Freya..." The name felt much better then Adrian did in his body. "Okay fine. Freya it is"

Freya now quickly stood up. This time addressing everyone. "Allright time to get some rest. Tommorow we will figure everything out." Freya walked up the stairs once more. Feeling more tired then ever before.

Darkjagwar

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    OOC: there is a cheap spinoff of Animorphs in my next entry (omg spoilers!!!)

IC: "Wow," Dex said. "I did not need to see that. I'm never watching PokéMorphs ever again because of tonight." At least Misa was full Mewtwo now. Dex's prediction from before was correct. Though it took longer, she did become full Mewtwo and maintained her gender. "Omni's serum was much less than perfect," Dex said aloud. "If it had the flaw of letting people who became genderless pokémon maintain their gender, I can only imagine what other flaws it has for us to use to our advantage."

He turned to Misa. "In short, you're still a girl. I'm not sure you care about that as much as you care about the fact that you are now a Mewtwo." Dex's tone changed to a sarcastic and joking tone. "But seriously, have fun with it. It's not every day you get all the power of a superpowerful legendary pokémon at your disposal."

Dex then attacked what Adrian had just said while his tone became more panicked. "Seriously, nicknames? Don't you think it's gonna be a little harder to remember who each other is anyway? I mean, seriously. I think there are much more important things to worry about than your relationship. Like, I dunno, maybe....WHAT THE [expletive] ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?!?!?"

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Freya heard Dex yelling at him. His thick Deoxies accent made Freya feel slightly scared. "Dex. Like I said. Lets settle this in the morning. Since it would do no good if you yell your head off and an omni decided to hear that." Freya was not really angry at Dex. He was just bored and wanted something to do.

Freya fell asleep on his matress. Wondering what the new day would bring.

~~~~The next morning.~~~~

Freya awoke to an alarm. It came from his watch. Then he remembered he set his watch the day before because he expected to awake early after the festival. He looked down at the time. It read 9:00 AM. "Well that was tiring." Freya quickly stretched and walked down the stairs. The stranger was still unconcious. Uria was possibly still in his room. Athena had finally fallen asleep next to the moth eaten couch again. The fire was out finally. Freya looked outside. The sun was out finally. The forest was full of life again.

"Allright you guys wake up. Its a new day." He yelled out to everyone in the cabin. Hoping that at least one person would wake up. Freya did not want to seem like a fool in front of everybody

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Athena stirs from her sleep and sits up, stretching like a cat she looks up at him, "hi Freya." she says standing up and rubbing against his face, ((it says in the description the Mewtwo is a Feline.)) Athena gets a sudden itch and she scratches it with her foot, "Wow I always wanted to do it that way."

She looks around, "where did my Pokeballs go?"

((yes it's unnaturally short))
    ~JBCBlank

Darkjagwar

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Dex woke up in his bed with a strange feeling, as if he was contained inside something. He woke up and couldn't feel any of his body. He was startled to find that his entire body was gone and that only the orb in his chest, his brain, remained. Unable to move in simple orb form, he sent an aurora downstairs to Adrian or, as he now called himself, Freya was with the message: "I'll be down in a second. Pokébody difficulties..."

It would have been a comical sight, had anyone else seen it. Dex was only able to spawn his torso and one arm immediately. He was unable to spawn his head at the moment, so he could not see. With his one arm, he dragged himself across the bed and fell on the floor. He was able to get one of his legs to materialize at this point. Struggling to move forward, Dex managed to crawl to the door of his room. He reached his arm up but could not reach the knob. He tried many times in many different ways, but could not get to the knob. He was able to get his other leg out and did his best to stand up. He then levitated but went towards the wall instead of the door.

This might take a while he thought. Dex came up with a better solution. He got up from the floor and felt around the walls for the door and doorknob. He opened the door and took one step into the hall, after which he immediately came plummeting down the stairs because he forgot his room was right at the top of the stairs. He crawled until he felt a leg and pulled himself up the leg, which happened to belong to Misa, or rather, Athena.

After obtaining balance, Dex put all his energy into spawning his head. In a spastic voice, he managed to say, "Hello. Yes? I'll take the French Toast and Bacon with eggs sunny side down, and some coffee." He fell to the ground out of dizzyness. He immediately got up afterwards. He got his balance and shook himself awake. "Hehe...sorry about that..." he said to the two Mewtwo. "Umm, so yeah, what now?"

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Athena blinks, "You touched me...." is all she says. She ignores what he had said or the fact that he had fallen, "you touched me.." she growls and snaps at him, "You touched me without my permission!" she crouches like a cat, "you'll pay for that!" her tail swishes then she stops, "What am I doing?" she stands up, "I can do this!" she lifts him with her psychic powers.

((even shorter... I'm lazy at the moment))
    ~JBCBlank

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    OOC: Damn, school's so freakin' long today... or at least it feels like it. It's starting to limit my time on the computer.

IC:

~Metamorphosis~

Uria couldn't bare the pain. Everything was starting to hurt. Especially his hands and chest. It felt like hell to him. He gripped his chest, which then started to bulge. "W-wha-what's happening!?" He exclaimed. Just then, a steel spike of some sort ripped out of his chest. The same happened with his hands.

"G-gyaaaaah! My body... I can't stand its pain!!!" Blue fur grew on his arms, head, and upper thighs. Then his thighs swelled up enough to make it look like he was wearing shorts. Then came the yellow fur, which covered his chest and back. It felt tingly to him, but hurt at the same time. Just then a blue tail grew out, and his ears became long and floppy. His nose grew into a snout, and his mouth being part of it. His human teeth grew into sharp canine teeth and black fur grew alongside the blue, covering his hands, the lower legs (under the knee) and some of his face. He saw himself in the mirror when the pain stuff. "W-what!? It can't be possible... I'm a....a Lucario!?" He said to himself.

OOC: Well, there's a short version of the metamorphosis, you can do whatever you want with my character, and that means everyone, as long as it's not something awful or mean :P I've gotta finish my work and read, or else my mom will get pissed.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ stirred, he felt greatly sore and very, very dizzy, like the feeling you get after going on a rollercoaster a few times in a row. Not only that, but pain inveloped him greatly, Why do I hurt so friggin badly... AJ thought bitterly to himself as he slowly sat up. Oh yeah, I got shot. AJ remembered quite well.

" But why am I here... bleeding on the couch of some cabin?" AJ pondered, trying so very hardly to remember why he had came here in the first place, Team omni, Hybrids, Kids, Forest... It was coming back to him, but where was everyone? AJ picked up his shotgun and inserted shells, just in case some of the Omni Cabrone's were waiting around to ambush him.

AJ staggered around, not noticing the growlithe near him, he walked into the kitchen and saw some people, not thinking he aimed his shotgun and fired, missing everyone and sending alot of pain into his shoulder. " Damn!" AJ cursed putting his hand on his suprisngly wrapped wound.

Darkjagwar

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    OOC: Oh yea, battle time!!!

IC: "Mommy!" Dex cried as Athena unleashed her psychic powers on him and sent him flying straight through the wall. Instinct had taken over now. Dex had got up from the broken wood with a blue glow in his eyes. He morphed into attack form and began to levitate. He decided to return the favor by using Wrap on Athena. He wrapped his tentacles around her and hoisted her up and threw her into a different part of the wall. His eyes then glowed with a dark purple glow as he unleashed a Night Shade unto where he had flung Athena.

Directly after, Dex snapped out of it and he had returned to normal form. "Oh crap!" he cried. "I am so sorry! Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap!"

OOC: Foe Mewtwo fainted! Deoxys gained 1075 exp! *filling up noise* *level up noise* Deoxys grew to lv. 20! *shows increased stats* :P lol jk. but srsly, we all need to level up and stuff...

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    "Dex what is wrong with you?" Freya ran towards Athena. "Are you okay?" She was crying again and looked in much pain. "Dex she just woke up for christs sake." Freya walked over to the stranger. "Your going to kill yourself if you dont take it easy." Freya turned towards Dex. "Dex can you not attempt to kill people around here?" He turned around. "Same goes for you" He said to the stranger.

Freya walked over to Athena. "Okay I will give her some rest." Freya picked her up. But not with his mind. Actually physically picking her up. Then he moved her towards the couch. "Get Uria Dex. I think I know what we should do."

Back at the main room everyone was there. Freya was sitting next to Athena, Dex was sitting on the ground along with Uria (Who looked very freaked out) and Alice along with the other growlithe and the mysterious stranger who was still in pain. "Okay now we cant stay in this cabin for very long. We will have to leave it eventually."

Freya paused for a second. Because the pokenav at his belt began ringing. He quickly answered it. Then a news broadcast began playing

"Channel 2 news with Darla." A person said. A woman at a desk began speaking. "Tribulations at Viridian city? People were shocked today when Team omni the world class gang of plunderers actually seized Viridian city after claiming to host some sort of festival there. But team omni didn't stop there. They moved on and continued with Pallet town. They have no demands at this moment but all attempts to stop them are futile due to their high numbers and pokemon. Team omni seems to be using a very intelligent sort of pokemon. They keep defeating the Kanto legion's teams. Indeed this seems to be a dark day for Viridian city.

Freya closed his pokenav. "You get that? Omni has taken over Viridian city with those hybrids. Pretty soon they will go through Viridian forest. We have to leave very soon." Freya stood up. "Come on. Lets go unless you want to stay and get shot or worse".

pandapanda

> 9000
    Years
    Alice woke at the sound of the gunshot with a yelp, scrabbling at the floor in some odd attempt to push herself into a standing position... and fell over, yet again failing to remember her new form. Her stomach growled loudly, and she was just thinking of going out to get some form of food, as she hadn't eaten in several days, when Athena flew through the air above her head. Alice scrabbled backwards, tail stuffed inelegantly between her legs.

"Honestly... men. Can't stop fighting," Alice growled, not realizing that it was a female Mewtwo. Giving up on finding any food, she went and sat in the main room, waiting for something interesting to happen with half-awake eyes.

"If you want my opinion, we should stay away from team Omni... forgive me for saying this, but we aren't exactly strong. At all." Alice said in response to Adrian/Athena. "At least until we get stronger. Then we can do something about this, I suppose," she continued, not eager to leap into battle and save the day.

Darkjagwar

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    "You all go ahead with whatever, I've got something important to do," Dex said to his company. As he moved towards the door, he could feel tension from everyone. From AJ, who had the least idea of what was going on, Uria, who had obviously undergone the most painful transformation, Alice, who appeared to be very timid and startled, the other Growlithe who hadn't said even a word to him, and most of all, Athena from when they had their little battle and Freya, who was obviously angered with Dex for attacking both him and Athena.

Dex stepped outside. He had tried and failed to put any clothing back on except for his backpack. He took out the pokéball that contained Nidoking and released him. "NIDO!!!!" Nidoking shouted.

"Hey, not so loud, you!" Dex responded. Nidoking turned around and was startled by what he saw. Expecting to see Dex, instead he saw Deoxys. Without even giving it a second thought, he charged Dex with Thrash. Dex did not have enough time to dodge, so he morphed into Defense Form just to brace himself. The attack still did plenty of damage. Dex wondered if his mom gave him a pokédex when he had got home before this whole thing had started. It turns out he did have one. He pointed it at Nidoking and read:

"Nidoking
    Level 30
    Nature: Brave
    Ability: Poison Point - slight chance of poisoning opponent on contact
    Item Held: Silk Scarf.
    Attacks: Peck, Leer, Focus Energy, Double Kick, Poison Sting, Horn Attack, Thrash."

"Nidoking! Stop! It's me! Dex!" Nidoking did not listen to him. After all, Dex sounded completely different and obviously looked completely different.

Then Nidoking spoke to Dex. "Who are you and what are you trying to pull?" he said. "You are definitely not Dex. Don't make me fight you." Nidoking charged Dex with another Thrash. This time Dex was ready, he shifted to speed form and levitated above Nidoking.

"Sorry about this," Dex said as he then morphed into attack form and launched a Night Shade. Nidoking dodged and then Dex teleported behind him and used Wrap. "Just listen!" Dex shouted as he struggled to hold Nidoking in place. "I am Dexter Newton Hoenniker. I was born and raised in Viridian City. You were my first pokémon, a Nidoran. I learned everything I know about pokémon training from Giovanni, but when I learned he was leader of the rockets, I gave up on pokémon training and abandoned you. My mother found you and trained you more after I had left for school. Recently, I was injected with a formula to make me mutate into Deoxys! You've gotta believe me!"

Nidoking stopped struggling. "Is. Is that true?"

"Yes," Dex replied. "See? I even have the bag of items we bought together yesterday."

It was true. In Dex's bag was every single item that he had bought before the so called "festival". He had earned Nidoking's trust. He then told Nidoking everything that went on ever since he last returned to the pokéball and then they teleported back to the others.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Athena sighs as she floats next to Freya, "Good thing I know recover.. I'm not sure how I used it though...." she runs her paws over herself, her fur was soft, "Where are we going?" she asks as one of her Pokeballs pops open and Wynaut jumps out. "Wynaut what are you doing?" she asks as he trots along in front of them.

"WY!" is all he answered as he ran off towards a small puddle, "WY!" a gorgeous Golden Magicarp jumps out of the puddle.

"A gold Magikarp guys check it out!" she floats over landing next to the puddle where the Magicarp lay.

~JBCBlank

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    ".... I'm going to have to agree with Adrian. Who knows what they might do... They won't be able to get us in Viridian Forest." Uria said tiredly. The aftereffects of the transformation were still lingering. It would go away soon, but until then he was gonna have to bare the pain. "What the........ Damn.... So this is why I was found knocked out on the lab floor."

He looked at Adrian and Athena, who were both Mewtwos. I don't give a damn if they're armed and dangerous, and if they outnumber us. I'll fight my way through them until we're out of here. He said to them telepathically. Then he leaned against the wall, listening for any Omnis. Uria couldn't hear anything, but he suddenly got an idea. What if I look for their aura waves? It actually lets me see at a 10 mile radius, which happened last time by accident, so I should be able to see any Omnis like that, and maybe Dex can too... He thought. He turned around to find Dex, but he wasn't there. "Dex, where are you at!? I've got an idea!"

Darkjagwar

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    "Hello!" Dex appeared levitating above Uria after he had teleported back from his short session with his Nidoking. "Yeah, I think I might be thinking what you're thinking right now. You have the ability to see aura. That's cool and all, but if you think I can help you, it's not gonna happen. I see electrostatic energy waves, so pretty much my vision is screwed up with you guys around me. Unless I get REALLY used to everyone's energies, I won't be able to distinguish your energy between the Omni's. Sorry, pal." Dex stopped and then added something: "Also, I can't see for miles at a time. Only the energy in front of me."

Years
    This is what it had all come down to. Corey had awakened to find not only that she was not home, and that the day before was not a dream, but to find that she was still a Growlithe, and still female. She thought about her circumstance for a moment. She had used a move entitled transform to become a Growlithe. Was it possible she could use the same trick to become human? And if not, at least male again? She tried, but she was still unsure of how she had done it the first time around.

She gave up quickly and tried walking on all fours. She said nothing as she wandered around her little corner, deciding what she should make of the situation. She was in an old…house, she guessed, that belonged to…a creature she had never seen before. Gee, it sounded so implausible to her, she was having such a hard time saying the words in her mind.

Somehow in her wanderings, she crashed into the Growlithe she had become a copy of. She tried to say she was sorry about that, but all that came out were animal growls. She shook her head and thought about becoming a Mew again, but quickly changed her mind. Female Growlithe was better than female Mew; at least as a Growlithe, people might get her gender confused and think of her as a male.

Darkjagwar

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    OOC: POST #100!!!!!111
    yea, just wanted 2 do that...

IC: Dex saw the Golden Magikarp Athena had pointed out. It was stuck in a puddle splashing about. Dex concentrated on it. He wanted to see if there was anything odd about it other than it being Gold. He could sense nothing. Also, Athena's Wynaut jumping up and down distracted him. He needed help with this one. "Freya and Uria," he said. "Perhaps you can help with this one. Uria, as Lucario I know you can see auras, can you see if this is a normal Magikarp? Also, Adria—Freya, can you try to talk to it telepathically or read its mind or something? I dunno if it's a legit Magikarp. It could be another victim of Omni..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back