• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEWER] Graphics School

moments.

quixotic
Years
  • You asked to be signed up the Design Class. Would you like to be moved to Signature Making Advanced?

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • So here are the 3 different classes available:

1. Program Class: The teacher in this class teaches you the basics on how to use a particular program.

2. Design Class: The teacher in this class helps students with developing their own graphics making style, this is a little bit more artsie.

3. Design/Program Class: Its pretty much learning the program and design at the same time.

I didn't know there was such a thing.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Ooh yeah but then later in the class lists there are the other ones...
    Ok guys, I recycled some of the stuff from the previous school so I am going to make some edits. I am going to remove the 3 classes listed in CME's post as they were not really used very well last time and are just confusing and also I think all the people here just want tags and banners taught to them.
    So, all the people in the Design classes, sorry for the inconvenience, but I am going to move you to a Signature Making Class based on the examples you gave me.
    If you don't want to be in the Signature Class, send me a PM or just post here and I will tidy it up.
    SORRY EVERYONE!
    Also CME, you are the Signature Making Advanced Teacher.

EDIT: I have rearranged the classes accordingly. If when the classes start you feel it is too difficult or too easy, simply request to move up a class.

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Vivaa will be added to CME's Signature Making Advanced class now.
    Also, I will take the role of beginner teacher for Photoshop.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I want CME as my teacher. Signing up for Signature Making Class 3: Advanced . :<<<

Program: Photoshop CS2
    Examples of work: I, AM, A, MUTANT, CARROT! :<

Ish that gut? :3

EDIT: DAMN, I GOT BEATEN FOR FIRST STUDENT ;;

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Michii has been added to Signature Making Advanced.

GRAWR! I don't know whether I should join Vivaa's or CME's class..... :( I will stick to Vivaa for now and see how I go.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I wish I could be in both classes >.< . CME and Vivaa have really different styles, both of which I really like. But I guess I've got to graduate from Intermediate first.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • He did say that, thus he is in your class. :P
    Well what do you guys reckon? Should the classes with 3 members be able to open their homerooms, or should we wait a little longer?

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • Signature Making Class: Intermediate - Teacher: Vivaa - Class Status: Needs more students
    Students:
    noxious.
    TwilightBlade
    Gummy

Signature Making Class : Advanced - Teacher: Color Me Evil Class Status : Needs more students
    Students:
    Vivaa
    Michii

He can be a teacher and a student?

I'm fine with opening with 3 students. I think it should be up to the teacher.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Yes teachers can also be a student. I was considering not allowing it, but I don't think it is fair as then the teachers miss out on learning as well. :)

Vivaa, you now have 3 students so if you'd like you can open up a homeroom.
    Remember to follow the little steps at the bottom of Post #1 and also to leave all assignments left on your opening post so newer members can catch up.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • In the meantime why don't you get your opening post ready. You don't want to get that third student, only to realize you have a long introductory post ahead of you before you can get the party started.

seems like you got that third student ^^

Kalseng

Sig maker/Dimension User/RPer
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    I'd like to change my class to Signature making 1: Beginner, please.

I just don't think I need anything else for now.

Thank you for reading this.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Kalseng has been moved and Ryusheika has been added. Nice to see the homerooms opened already!
    Can I just also state as a new rule thingy; Teachers are allowed to ask that a student moves up or down from their class. This is not to be taken advantage of, but if a student is struggling or is ahead of the teacher, feel free to PM me and post here so we can fix things.

Still waiting for one more member 'til my homeroom become OPENEH!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Program: Photoshop CS3
    Examples of Work: Examples removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Hm, well your photography is quite good but the classes are more for making graphics as opposed to photographs so if you have any other examples that would be useful.

Back