• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Newest Old Member

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
Years
  • Howdy, I'm rubyrulez!

I've been here before, I enjoyed my time here, and after lurking for a while, I think it's time for me to return. You will probably find me hanging out around Game Development mostly, as there is something I am working on.

Glad to be back!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Wow, hey Ruby! September 2003, you're not just old, you're ancient!

Welcome back though! You won't remember me, I was waaaay after your time here, but it's always awesome to see old members returning :). I hope you can enjoy the site as much now as you did back then, and hopefully I'll get to see you around! Also good luck on your Game Dev project!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Howdy, I'm rubyrulez!

I've been here before, I enjoyed my time here, and after lurking for a while, I think it's time for me to return. You will probably find me hanging out around Game Development mostly, as there is something I am working on.

Glad to be back!

Welcome happy to see you came back to this blessed place My name is Diablo good luck with your project hope all turns out well :)

Years
  • Hi and Welcome to PC! Hope you like it here! At first your title confused me lol. But anyways I thought that was interesting "September 7th, 2003"
    Well since you've been here before it seems you'd know some stuff around here. Anyways Welcome back to PC! : )

Years
  • Ahhh your join date! That certainly is a long time ago. In a little over a year from now, you'll be at that big ten year mark! <3 I joined in 2006 myself but only made a few posts, then decided to rejoin under a new account all the way in 2011 haha.

Buut yeah, welcome back to PC! n__n The forum has changed immensely since your last post in 2008, so you should do some exploring to get yourself re-acquainted with this awesome place. We've got tons more new members and staff around now (as well as some amazing skins that were made in these last four years!). So there's plenty of people for you to meet~!

Good luck with your project; I'm sure you'll find a lot of useful things over at the Game Dev section, we've got many useful tools/resources over there. :3 It was great meeting you and feel free to leave a message if you need anything!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • 2003? Wow! What made you go dormant so long? I'd swear you were one of the Hawaiian volcanoes if I didn't know any better! u_u; But yeah, glad you're back and active, sir, because your name is quite amazing. Rubies have always been something I've kind of liked because the red shade is my favorite color ever. :P

Anyway, welcome back to PokeCommunity! If you ever need anything at all - whether it be just a quick chat, or you need to get something off your shoulders or maybe you need help with something in particular - just drop me a Visitor Message and perhaps I can fulfill your needs! :3

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Hi there, and welcome to our collection of forums! Awesome name! Your forum name seemed peculiar at first and I think (based on your join date) it refers to the RSE series! A great series they were! My favourite was Emerald though. A lot has changed since your last visit, such as our new mod, Cirno! But since you have a higher post count than I do, I think you know the jist of things. I hope your porject turns out great! Have fun here!

Back