• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nexus Emporium [GRAND REOPENING]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 6, 2014
IGN: Joaquin
Friend Code: 2449-4700-8744
Time Zone: UTC -5
Hidden Word: Shedinja
Pokemon Wanted: HA Treecko
Pokemon/Item Offered: Any BP item you need/want

GHS, your offer has been accepted :) Please get me a Choice Specs ^^

Comet7

Star of the show
Years
IGN: Comet
Friend Code: 3840-5757-3154
Time Zone: est
Hidden Word: Shedinja...?
Pokemon Wanted: timid Riolu
Pokemon/Item Offered: 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Flash Fire Houndour. Egg moves: Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Counter, Destiny Bond

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
IGN:stevenmann
Friend Code:1607-3356-1522
Time Zone:cst
Pokemon Wanted:HA Turtwig,HA Bagon ,HA Piplup,HA Poliwag,HA Scyther

Pokemon/Item Offered: any bp items you still need i also have these ha's(not iv'd) off your wishlist: Barboach, Rattata, Stantler, Muchlax/Snorlax, Patrat, Tentacool, Qwilfish, Elgyem, Tirtouga, Chinchou, Clamperl, Luvdisc, Alomomola so please let me know what your interested in

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 6, 2014
IGN: Comet
Friend Code: 3840-5757-3154
Time Zone: est
Hidden Word: Shedinja...?
Pokemon Wanted: timid Riolu
Pokemon/Item Offered: 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Flash Fire Houndour. Egg moves: Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Counter, Destiny Bond

Sorry Comet, but I already have a Houndour like that :/ Do you have any other pokes you can offer? :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 6, 2014
IGN:stevenmann
Friend Code:1607-3356-1522
Time Zone:cst
Pokemon Wanted:HA Turtwig,HA Bagon ,HA Piplup,HA Poliwag,HA Scyther

Pokemon/Item Offered: any bp items you still need i also have these ha's(not iv'd) off your wishlist: Barboach, Rattata, Stantler, Muchlax/Snorlax, Patrat, Tentacool, Qwilfish, Elgyem, Tirtouga, Chinchou, Clamperl, Luvdisc, Alomomola so please let me know what your interested in

Steven, your offer has been accepted :) I would love to get HA Clamperl, HA Stantler, HA Quilfish, HA Chinchou, and HA Elgyem :) Thank you ^^ I'll PM you when everything's ready :) At the very very latest it should be next Wednesday, because my Calc II final is on next tuesday ^^;

Comet7

Star of the show
Years
Sorry Comet, but I already have a Houndour like that :/ Do you have any other pokes you can offer? :)

i have a spare 5IV shellder with rock blast, but you probably have that since it's a common 'mon. i'm currently breeding for some 5IV bold tentacools with knock off, rapid spin, haze, and mirror coat if that interests you.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 6, 2014
i have a spare 5IV shellder with rock blast, but you probably have that since it's a common 'mon. i'm currently breeding for some 5IV bold tentacools with knock off, rapid spin, haze, and mirror coat if that interests you.

Actually, I don't have a Shellder like that yet. That will work :) Offer Accepted.

Years
Hello I am interested in getting 5IV (-SpAtk) Adamant Riolu (Blaze Kick, Cross Chop, Bullet Punch, Vacuum Wave) with a competitive BP item, let me know if this can be done :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 6, 2014
Hello I am interested in getting 5IV (-SpAtk) Adamant Riolu (Blaze Kick, Cross Chop, Bullet Punch, Vacuum Wave) with a competitive BP item, let me know if this can be done :)

I apologize for the late response, Wong. Your offer is accepted, and I would like a Choice Specs please.

Years
I apologize for the late response, Wong. Your offer is accepted, and I would like a Choice Specs please.

Hi there, so our trade deal is
5IV (-SpAtk) Adamant Riolu (Blaze Kick, Cross Chop, Bullet Punch, Vacuum Wave) <------> Choice Specs

My timezone is at GMT+8, let me know when you are done :) thank you very much

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 6, 2014
Hi there, so our trade deal is
5IV (-SpAtk) Adamant Riolu (Blaze Kick, Cross Chop, Bullet Punch, Vacuum Wave) <------> Choice Specs

My timezone is at GMT+8, let me know when you are done :) thank you very much

Correct :) Tomorrow it should be ready :) My time zone is GMT -6 I believe :) (CST US)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015
IGN:Ricky
FC:should have you added
Time Zone:GMT
Hidden word: Shedinja
Pokemon wanted: (31/31/31/x/31/31) Adamant Zubat (Brave Bird, Defog, Steel Wing)
Pokemon offered :Adamant. HA Mudkip

Back