• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The NFL 2014-2015 season

Years
  • I would actually like the idea of flipping the divisions around a bit. Dallas as a team in the NFC East makes no sense whatsoever to me. Maybe sent the St. Louis Rams to the East and Dallas to the West? Makes more sense geographically I think.

Bottom line that the NFC South is awful and it sucks that possibly a 7-9 or 6-10 team could win that division and host a playoff game over a possible 11-5 team like Detroit or Arizona.

Lizardo

Public Enemy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Didn't know we had an NFL thread. Nice. :)

Philadelphia Eagles fan here, still miserable over losing to the Cowboys last Sunday. How is it that, after blowing them out 33-10 in Dallas on Thanksgiving, the Eagles get beat in their own backyard? And this comes after a loss to Seattle, too.

It isn't the end of the world. We have a game against 3-9 Washington coming up and then another game against a New York Giants team in free fall, so the Eagles should win out over the next two weeks. And hopefully Dallas loses to the Colts. But Philadelphia was in control of their own destiny and just blew it. Now not only does Philly need to win the next two games, but I've also got to hope the Cowboys blow it against Andrew Luck (because there's no way Washington gets lucky again) or their playoff hopes are done.

But regardless, it doesn't matter. The Eagles aren't bad this year, but aside from beating the Colts in Week 2 they just haven't been able to beat the good teams. Lost to the Cardinals, Cowboys, and Seahawks, and got blown out by Green Bay. There's still clearly work to be done, starting with our miserable secondary. And the team that represents the NFC will probably be either the Seahawks or the Packers.

On a semi-related note, it irks me that the Eagles could potentially go 11-5 and still miss the playoffs, while a miserable NFC South team is guaranteed a spot just for being the best in an awful division.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Since we live 15 minutes from the stadium, mt family and I are rooting for the Bengals. Imo Bengals will get wrecked by the Colts tomorrow, Andrew Luck is too good of a quarterback and they'll get worked over. Stronger things have happened (OSU beating Alabama), but with the Bengals I doubt it. I was SO glad that the Ravens beat the Steelers (can't stand them), and didn't care who won the Panthers/Cardinals game. Tomorrow I predict the Colts will beat the Bengals and the Cowboys will beat Detroit.

Years
  • I kind of had a feeling that the Steelers wouldn't have much of a chance without Le'Veon Bell. He's too big a part of their offense to just up and replace in week's time and expect to win a playoff game. I live in Cincinnati and am a Bengals fan but I don't see them beating Indianapolis. :<

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Oh that's cool, I live in Florence. The Colts creamed the Bengals earlier in the season, and now that AJ Green is out it's not looking favorable for Cincinnati imo. Of course, I will watch the game and hope by a miracle the Bengals work the Colts over.

Years
  • I kind of had a feeling that the Steelers wouldn't have much of a chance without Le'Veon Bell. He's too big a part of their offense to just up and replace in week's time and expect to win a playoff game. I live in Cincinnati and am a Bengals fan but I don't see them beating Indianapolis. :<

Yeah, he's basically the cornerstone and they just couldn't seem to get much of anything going, and when they did it only resulted in field goals. Antonio Brown is a monster though, what a specimen.

Back