• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The NFL Fan Club~

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
  • I want Madden 09 so bad. ;O; (*Still has 08*)

Anyway, gah... Patriots went 0-4 for the preseason, not pretty. But Tom Brady didn't play a snap, so it was basically back up season. But the starting defense tackling was pathetic. >_> Brady says he'll be ready for week one, hopefully we'll have all the gears in place to start the season on the right foot.

Mike Ukiuki

Fight me if you dare.
    Years
  • Yes that game is great.:P

Yah The pat's aren't do to well but green bay is doing ok. But most of the time the better team in presesson isn't as good during the normal sesson so the Pat still could rock!

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Dallas finished 2-2 in the preseason. Not bad, epsically after losing their first two games.

The first stop on the way to Tampa, Florida: Cleveland, Ohio

Dallas wins and shuts down Cleveland early, 35-17

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years

One word to describe week one? Devastating.

You know, when I turn on Sunday Night football, ready to hear the highlights, hopefully to the tune of "Patriot beat down" or Patriots win opener in a blowout... I hear the news... My heart sunk... very, very low.

These say it all...

~The NFL Fan Club~

Tom Brady, the NFL MVP, arguably the best quarterback in the game... is out for the season, as many sources have said. I'm speechless, um... broken, shocked, ...just wow. All of a sudden with Tom down the AFC dramatically shifts power. Buffalo & Pittsburgh are probably the top two teams in the AFC right now.

I mean, really, rewind a couple of months... We would not expect these AFC headlines.

Brett's a Jet.
    Brady out for season, week 1.
    Chicago beat down on Indy.
    Chargers "shocked" by Panthers.

I really don't know what to say, I'm glad Cassel came in, did pretty well, we won 17-10. ...But, wow. I'll hope we can fix things.

Last edited:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Dallas downed Cleveland pretty handily, 28-10. Despite Marion Barber's cracked ribs and Romo's chin

BeachBoy, Matt Cassell won't be your saviour. Your season went down the toliet, and Cassell's role won't be saviour. He'll probably do decent and the Patriots WON'T make the Super Bowl anymore

The best AFC team is now San Diego. Even though they lost to Carolina, they have arguably the best running back in the AFC and maybe the entire league in LaDainan Tomlinsion

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I dont see Buffalo are the top two teams in the AFC.I dont even see them as top two in there own division they will probably just have another mediocore season.I would really so whos the best basiced on one week maybe when Week 5 or 6 comes around but not now.

Back