• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The NHL All Star Game

Chaskis Sato

Always Chasing the Night.
Years
  • Who did you think would have done better in the Skills Comp and/or the All Star Game?

Peter Foresberg was injured but I'm sure he would have done a great job.
    Since I am a Minn. Wild fan I was hoping Marian Gabrick would have been in it since he won the fastest skater comp last year.

Last edited:

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • What else did he do during an all star game...

TWO HAT TRICKS!!!

I think it's spelled Gaborick...but I dunno...Yeah, chaskis told me that one about the hat tricks and I stole it from him to tell PC...yes!

and away I BOO ya!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    It wasn't Gaborick who scored the two hat tricks you MORON!! It was another named Marion you IDIOT!! How can you be so STUPID DAKOTA!!

(hehe, j/k man)

When is the NHL all star game anyway, and WHY doesn't chaskis reply to his own thread...eesh

so BOO ya!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Blah, I completely missed every single hockey game this season. :P

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I've missed most, I've come to the point where I don't watch the games unless they're Wild ones...

(pun intended HA!)

BOO ya!

Back