• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (lite RPing for the casual forumer!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Oh, you applied? Sorry, went out of town for a while. My robot bartender was supposed to handle the paperwork for a while but I guess I forgot to program that function in, whoops. What position did you want?

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    I'm going on the Karaoke now! You guys are in for some great singing!
    *stands up, walks over to stage and picks up microphone*

Okay, here's a little song I call "Pikachu's Gonna Shock Ya"
    *begins singing with horrible pitch and microphone screeches*
    Pikachu, Pikachu, Pikachu's gonna shock ya!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    You mean to replace the robot bartender? Employer why would you hire someone who's slot is already filled by someone who works for free?!

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
    I was talking to the bartender -she waits for him to come over and recieves the milk and starts eating- and I don't know how'd I will feel with a living bartender.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Sorry bruh like they said, slot's filled by someone infinitely more efficient. We've had non-robotic staff in the past and it was a disaster let me tell you. Our chef, bartender, and janitorial crew are all robotic. Maybe there's something else for you....

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
    Years
    That's it. (goes around, spilling the drinks)You've had enough. (Gags fern) .... (Comforts N) what's wrong, N?

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
    -keeps drinking and watches the sausage pile across yhe bar and snickers- wow, what a coinkydink. -she eats her food waiting for someone-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back