• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC Drowsee

Makin other rappers look lousy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    MC Drowsee
    Live @ The Nightclub

I make the girlies purr like a Persian, but this isn't just MC Drowsee, it's a whole new version, the 2 point O, I scatter wild pokemon with my flow, like: Ready, set, GO!!

When you get on the mic, it's like watching a train wreck, when I get on the mic, I shuffle fools like a pokemon deck

I'm an unstoppable force like rollout, makin' the crowd shout, because I go all out!

Weak mc's hit like a Magikarp's splash, but I hit like whiplash, it's similar to whirlpool, lost in my flow, I make Rotom glow, but you don't know, I'm dark and deadly like a Honchkrow!

I eat dreams for breakfast, check this, stackin' emcees like Tetris, while they miss, and I end this with one final dis.....

When I use hypnosis you snooze, you lose, you turn shades of black and blues, your brain becomes ooze, your whole teams fainted, leaving your reputation tainted!

[lol, I just came on there to do that real quick, just for fun. I should be back on here later when my dad is making dinner, hopefully :o]

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Wow, this thread has certainly grown a lot since I left. Since I'm in a "posting" mood, I may as well check back and stick around while I'm not busy wasting my time elsewhere. (Goes up to desk) Hey, gimme an overheat and some of that brilliant champagne.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Well, look who's back! *hands Corrupt his order* Nice to see you again~
    [And we have rules that are being actually enforced, so take a peek at 'em.]

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Thanks, I actually looked over it before that post, but after being told, I double checked it just to make sure. Now that I'm back, I may as well enjoy the food and champagne now that it's arrived.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Oh my god, that's too much! HOT!! HOT!! *breathes fire. Thankfully, no damage was done.* Whew, it felt like my whole body was in a furnace for a second there, but everything's fine now. Well, there was one good thing that came out of this. I swear, even my Charizard would be jealous at how tall that tower was. I bet there was a blast seed in there or something.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    /takes out dictionary.

Homicide: the killing of another human being
    Murder: the killing of another human being with the intent of killing them

Murder is the term for intentional killing. Homicide is simply the killing of another human being.

/grabs a Hot Chocolate, before going back under Red's bed.

(In other news. V-Dex actually listened to me. <3 /asked for a shiny since she skipped over a shiny Budew the other day, and got a Shiny Zubat right after saying that, yo. )

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Indeed! Perhaps you should see about watching some crime shows here at the Nightclub while sipping away at your drink. :3 I would ask you to join me under Red's Bed. But sadly there isn't really too much room under there. :( I really need to clean the place.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back