• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    The Meta Ridley theme is Sammy's all-time favorite Metroid theme with the Brinstar theme and Prime 1 Main theme in close second and third, yes

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Sammy hasn't actually played Metroid 2 yet cause the Gameboy Emulator Sammy has won't load the Metroid 2 ROM Sammy has for some weird reason...

But Sammy has beaten played all the others
    'cept the Pinball one... That on doesn't really interest Sammy

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Yeah, I'm not really interested in the Pinball game either. If you really want to play Metroid 2, then I think Visual Boy Advance should handle it, it certainly can on my computer. Right now, the only ones I didn't play were Other M and Prime Pinball.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    OH MAN im looking for my most precious thing in this world that's right my platinum my first pokemon is in there.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Sammy uses VBA but the ROM won't work...
    Sammy is currently playing Other M. It's really, really good

Sammy has 7 copies of the original Metroid (8 if you count Zero Mission as a remake): The original NES cartridge, A NES ROM, the Classic NES Titles GBA cartridge, the Classic NES Titles GBA ROM, the one on Zero Mission, the one you get on Prime 1 for linking up to Fusion, and the one on the Virtual Console

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Just 54 more pages and Sammy would of read the Zombie Survivial Guide, cover to cover

Why does Smartsies~ smell like coffee shop?

Akita

Returned
    Years
    *is listening to the chirping of Kriketots*

I guess everyone is still suffering from hangovers. NC seems pretty quiet in the morning.

*sips peppermint tea*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back