• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Then I guess people would have to stay away from a further distance, or carry those packets of smell absorbing stuff, I forgot what they are called but they usually come in bags of those dried meat things.

Silica gel, that's what they're called, though there are similar packets that do the same thing.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    If there's ever a zombie invasion, I'm hiding out at Costco with my AK-47. Without Sammy's expertise, I will probably die. That's awesome.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    If there's ever a zombie invasion, I'm hiding out at Costco with my AK-47. Without Sammy's expertise, I will probably die. That's awesome.

What would you use to bar the doors, and what would you use to cook food if there was no power and the "cold food" was already rotting? If you had no other items on you for some reason.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

Nuh-Uh...Supermarkets/Grocerystores=Bad Idea

The Zombies could see you throught the glass and glass is like plastic wrap compared to a zombie's strength.

Plus you have issues with food rotting, other people and the likes....

A warehouse is your best bet

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Costco isn't a grocery store. It's that place where you buy stuff you don't actually need in bulk so you get a 30 cent discount. Plus, the one closest to where I live is almost entirely walls. The windows are not big enough to fit through. It feels like a giant prison cell. And I think it's perfect for supplies to outlast the zombies until someone who actually knows what they're doing comes along.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Sammy classifies Costco as a Supermarket, but know that Sammy thinks about it, Sammy's local Costco is alot like a warehouse..
    The only major entrance could be defended with large crates (which you then could use some leftovers to make another fort inside the store) blocking the way into there and the back entrences are also pretty defendable too...
    But you have a prob with rotting food
    And what about ammo? Sammy doesn't think they sell ammo or guns in bulk there

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Then I'd better hang around my uncle, or I'm outta luck. (he works at an Air Force Base? I think...)

My weapon of choice is an Uzi, actually. But only at close range. Otherwise, I want a reliable American gun, as in, M16.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Should Sammy repeat Sammy's weapons of choice?

If Sammy comes along/finds them, then the survivors WILL survive

and then worship Sammy as a god

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Wait... if zombies invaded... do they track down famous people first? Or what? I wouldn't know.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Yes! Bow Down to the Zombie Survivor Overlord Sammy!

Just as Sammy feels nice, Sammy will tell Sammy's WoC:
    Primary Firearm: Shotgun (Crowning the Witch FTW!!)
    Secondary Firearm: AK-47 (Very durable, Ammo aplenty)
    Melee: Crowbar (Nice for stabbing or whacking zombies upside the head with, also many other uses besides killing zombies (Opening locked doors, lifting heavy object, breaking windows, etc..))
    Range Firearm: Dragunov Sniper Rifle (Russia FTW!!)
    Range Non-Firearm: Crossbow (Crossbow+Explosive Bolts=Lotsa fun!)
    Plasmid: Telekinisis

Doesn't matter if a person is famous or not, they will still go after them
    They will go after anybody first, as long as it is a living being

Akita

Returned
    Years
    If they kill Billie Joe, then I'm as good as dead, having lost my will to live.

As much as I like classic Russian weapons, I prefer the American stuff. It's a matter of trust, I guess.

Peaches would be hopelessly lost in a zombie invasion.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Don't worry, Sammy will protect Peachy too~

"I'm not gonna let these damn vampires beat me." -Francis (Left 4 Dead)

If it's those stupid Twilight fairy vampires that glitter in the sun, then we have nothing to worry about~
    /just enraged about half most or all of the Twilight fans

Akita

Returned
    Years
    I won't even start on vampires/y-wolves. Ugh.

I'm fine unless they kill Billie Joe. Same goes with your vampires and y-wolves.

Years
    Spoiler:

Not in the mood for any drinks tonight, barkeep.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    There is really no one famous that Sammy would go crazy over if they die

Sammy hopes the first to go is Justin Bieber
    /Would shoot him in the face with a shotgun even if he wasn't a zombie
    /Just angered the whole Teen population who is mind-controlled in love with him

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back