• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

Banned
Years
  • *sighs* As much as I wish that were indeed the truth, it is not. We do love each other quite a lot, but she DOES have a boyfriend IRL. I'm not the type to wrestle a girl away from that...especially when not everyone can enjoy an online relationship the way I can.

XD

Still, we're very very close. So for the sake of online only, we are a couple...just not in the reality sense of the word. xD It's amusing really, we're frighteningly alike in many ways. D8

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Oh. Nah, was nattering on about myself 'n Anna...because I assumed you were talking to me. XD

I always try to mention the person's name when I change message targets so that doesn't happen. xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • My, my, what have we here? Incest, eh? Not to mention that Xilfer123 and Miya-chan probably will not be happy about this romance.

/barkeep omniscience ftw

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • {angel, your sig is so sweet. Mainly the part about soldiers. My uncle served in Iraq & Afghanistan...}

*waltzes with Bristol Palin Billie Joe Armstrong Pachy angel*

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • [ OMG, I'm gonna trip!I'm gonna trip!I'm gonna trip!...

*trips on shoelace*

I told you guys. n.n; ]

Haiiiiii NC I'mma gonna serve up smiles~
    Contest Manager style~! <3

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • {No, he's fine. I'm glad, too. I watched him graduate in Virginia last summer~
    His Air Force girlfriend is an awesome person too.}

*dances in step with angel*
    n_n
    Yay!

Miss D, you always serve up smiles at NC. Dance, bro'!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Good, cause the contest manager...PITIES the fool who says smiles are lame. D=

[ And another thing -- I. HATE. SHOE--

*trips again*

I hate shoelaces! D=
    Lil' braggarts. r.r ]

/ shots of Raichu

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back