• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The NiNGi Fanclub

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    If only I was so nice to join clubs just for peoples signiture *le sigh*..

Anyway I was dressed as a mole because its my Sisters boyfriends (chucks) birthday, and he loves moles, so I became one fo the day :D

Years
    NiNGi said:
    mmm.... Uh.... let's see... where to start from? Oh yeah! PIE! *gets bricked* X_x;
    Ok, maybe that's a bad idea.... let's be serious... Well, I am a 17 years old dude from Rome (Italy), although I have recently moved in London. My hobbies are.... uh... Physical training I guess? I also like animals, nature and many of its features like plants etc...
    mmm what else? Oh, I am fully dedicated to Ninpo and Jujutsu, studying them with passion and loving every single bit of it. :P

mmm I don't know what else to tell ya about me...! XD Any question in particular? ^^
    *pokes RD*

A mole? O.o; What for? XD
    XP, another Pie fanatic, figures XD. Thumbs up to ANimals and Nature and all that! *^5's* You moved from Rome...what for o.o?

...hmm, question's...questions... Any Particular thing you want to do in life? :P

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    RagingDragon said:
    XP, another Pie fanatic, figures XD. Thumbs up to ANimals and Nature and all that! *^5's* You moved from Rome...what for o.o?

I moved from Italy because of more job opportunities on this country and all that crap... -_-;

RagingDragon said:
    ...hmm, question's...questions... Any Particular thing you want to do in life? :P
    Become a Shinobi.... an expert Shinobi.... :P

Max Hunter said:
    *stares at toast* Wow, Ningi. Your other siggys were cool, I mean, enough to make me ph33r them XD, but this one pwns like hell. *bows to toast* XD
    XD! Thanks! Now I have a new side-kick: t3h Ebil Sniper Kitteh! XD

Legendary Pokemon Master said:
    You have like the coolest sigs. Can I join your club?
    Meow...! Of course you can! ^_^ Thanks for joining, dude! And I'm glad you like my signatures...! :3

Jenny-chan said:
    Eeeeeeeeeee, my signature pwns random people
    t3h quote in your signature still cracks me up, Tiglet! XD

Amelia my Love <3 said:
    *pokes NiNGi* how're ya doing m'dear?
    Me doing fine, thanks!! And you, hun!? ^_^ *huggles ya*

And omg! t3h mole thing is so random! XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Hahaha, if my middle name wasn't Rose it'd be random,

Moles rule though, whuahahahaha

*hugs you*