• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ninja squirrel big pokemon trading thread

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
  • Think it's time I emptied boxes a bit

Rules
    1. I live in the uk- no trading after 11pm[GMT]
    2. No hacks please

Friend code: Amy 3052 9622 7387

pokemon I can breed
    Spoiler:

pokemon I can trade

Spoiler:

event pokemon I can trade- Doubles
    Spoiler:

pokemon I would like

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    I can give you a Spiritomb Level 1 for your Eevee, or either of your Flareons
    Whoops sorry got confused between Hoenn and Sinnoh. Never mind

matu

Friend Code: 3826-0525-3075
    Years
  • I can give you vullqby , any starter that u need or even a torkoal(hoenn) for your mew and your shinies :D

I honestly laughed out loud at this ridiculous offer. A black exclusive pokemon (worth practically nothing), Starters (anyone can breed a starter) and EVEN A TORKOAL!!!!!!!!111 for an EVENT Mew and a 1 out of 8,192 chance pokemon.

Actually I just wanted to say good luck with the thread.

Years
  • I honestly laughed out loud at this ridiculous offer. A black exclusive pokemon (worth practically nothing), Starters (anyone can breed a starter) and EVEN A TORKOAL!!!!!!!!111 for an EVENT Mew and a 1 out of 8,192 chance pokemon.

Actually I just wanted to say good luck with the thread.

Can you tell me what do you want? 1st you sent me a message sayng bla bla bla , now start ruin my deals? wtf do u want ?
    GET YOUR OWN LIFE
    My offer keeps on once the topic creator asked by these pokemons .

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    I have a shiny Japanese Piplup that was traded to me and I don't really have much use for. But honestly the only thing that interests me here is the shiny Eevee or a Suicune. If you're interested at all feel free to PM me. Otherwise gl!

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    I have Lunatone, Solrock, DW Taillow and Beldum. But you can get all them in game though tbh

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • I wouldn't trade an event for a common pokemon RicemanPT

It's not really a fair trade.
    I'll add a few more pokemon now I found my HG copy

Back