• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nintai Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    worldking dragons may be strong but if even an oddish can endure things, they can win! *makes a fist with fire burning in my eyes

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    im about to go watch ironman, i'll either do it tonight or tommorow after school, but anyways did you read my pm?

Mike Ukiuki

Fight me if you dare.
    Years
    Right those dragons will lose there pride. We will feed them to the rats no there to bad for the rats how about worms. :p

Sorry world king for breaking my rules of being polite.

Zen'aku-Iki

Hooha
    Years
    Hey everyone I'm kinda new to pokecommunity but I'm not new to pokemon!
    I admire the confidence brewing here and I'm proud to be a member. I may not be the best battler
    but I'm not a pushover either. I see a good future for this clan and I will do whatever I can to make
    it to reach that future!!

Last edited:

Mike Ukiuki

Fight me if you dare.
    Years
    Thanks I also seem very happy about this clan.

And your a great battle. Not many people can beat me so you did very well.

Let me tell youwhy I made this clan.

Alright, I long time ago A person named Okami was the leader of a clan called The Clan.
    I joined and we had a test battle. And I was in So I was all happy.
    Then my friend Taylor5 wanted to join. He had a test battle and Failed. I was mad but I saw that he was right, Taylor5 was not ready. So I was working hard on Taylor5, then this happend. The very old leader Of the frist clan Took back the Leader. Now she was leader and changed it so anyone could join. Taylor5 joined but didn't need to be tested. So I was mad I spent time to make taylor5 better and it was for nothing. Then the leader never was on so everyone in the clan quit, I did. So that said it I had to make my own clan to make this old dream of a cool clan that I was proud to be in come back. So that is why I made this clan. I also wanted to have other people enjoy this clan as much as I did in The Clan.

Last edited:

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Thanks I also seem very happy about this clan.

And your a great battle. Not many people can beat me so you did very well.

Let me tell you how this happend.

Alright I long time ago A person named Okami was the leader of a clan called The Clan.
    I joined and we had a test battle And I was in So I was all happy.
    Then my friend Taylor5 wanted to join He had a test battle and Failed. I was mad but I saw that he was right Taylor5 was not ready. So I was working hard on Taylor5 then this happend. The very old leader Of the frist clan Took back the Leader Now she was leader and changed it so anyone could join. Taylor5 joined but didn't need to be tested. So I was mad I spent time to make taylor5 better and it was for nothing. Then the leader never went on so everyone in the clan quit, I did. So that said it I had to make my own clan to make this old dream of a cool clan come back. So that is why I made this clan. I also wanted to have other people enjoy this clan as much as I did in The Clan.
    And the same reason I enjoyed the Clan, is what made me ask Nightofshadow, the Clan's leader, if I could get the official leadership of it, but everyone disagreed. Now I asked her again, waiting for a response, since now there's no one in the Clan that'll oppose to me being the Clan Leader, or even bettter, reborning the clan into The "New Clan", the new generation of the clan, set afoot at the PE2K forums, which hasn't been succesful so far, but I still have faith...

And THAT'S my long story...

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    check out the new banner guys! look down at my sig. and yeah pm battling is hard so 3 pokes each

Taylor5

Pika will take over the world!
    Years
    The story behind me and the clan is that I had just started community when I saw all the forums. I was looking at some clans and I saw that mike was part of the clan. Plus mike kept bugging me to join the clan. so I finally tried out. I battled Okami him self an got him down to three pokemon but then I lost. Okami said that didn't mmake it. I think he was just mad because I used the Skymory trick. A few weeks later I challged Loto with a new party. I lost but Loto thought I diserved to be in the clan so he put me in. A few months after I joined Okami quit and Nos took charge. Then the clan fell apart. Everybody started to quit. Eventully I just quit. After that me and mike formed our own clan Nintai. Thus, Nintai was born.

That is what has happened over the monthes that i've been here.

We were all in The Clan World King. Me, you, mike and jack! *wipes tear* Plus we all miss Okami. Hopefully Okami will come back. Oh, and BTW welcome to Nintai Zen'aku

Last edited:

Zen'aku-Iki

Hooha
    Years
    Thanks for the welcome guys. I decided to make my own banner, just look in my sig.
    I could also make banners for the clan maybe not as good as One Wing though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back