• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nintai Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTA-Niko

Grand Theft Hedgehog
    Years
    'Sup? I'm one of Taylor's friends, and he recommended this site and clan and stuff. Can someone please explain to me the clans and stuff? If you want I can make a banner to join. I can post examples of my work once I have 15 posts. I'll probably not be on WiFi often, though. I'm not a really big Pokemon fan but I like it, so I can help out with stuff.

Just so you know, I'm not some random internet noob.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    well, uh i don't think making abnners to join should be an option, im in this cause once i fix my wifi i'll be fully joining, so yeah im just like a part time member you could say, anyways
    clans are groups of [skilled] trainers, they gather together and when there's enough of them sometimes the clans have clan wars

GTA-Niko

Grand Theft Hedgehog
    Years
    well, uh i don't think making abnners to join should be an option, im in this cause once i fix my wifi i'll be fully joining, so yeah im just like a part time member you could say, anyways
    As Taylor told me, didn't you join by making a banner? I don't mind being a partial member.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    i also said :

uh i don't think making abnners to join should be an option, im in this cause once i fix my wifi i'll be fully joining, so yeah im just like a part time member you could say

so basically im saying i'll be part member till hopefully this sunday then i'll battle mike and hopefully be able to participate in battles, cuz if everyone joined by making abnners then this clan wouldn't be much of a threat in clan wars, im sorry if i sounded rude :nervous:

Mike Ukiuki

Fight me if you dare.
    Years
    Well One_wing Was special he was known as a good battler see Its not the make a banner to enter. Thats just Taylor5 being a bother you know him.

Ok I can't make banners inless there is a site where you can make them so you get it. So its on the contest will be done In like a day so get makeing them.

GTA-Niko I will need to test you.

Last edited:

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    What do ya think of my banner Mike?

hey im not mike but i think the deoxys in the back is pretty cool :], now for my part of the message: mike do we have a slogan, if not then can you just say something cool that has to do with endurance?

Mike Ukiuki

Fight me if you dare.
    Years
    Just say what you want anything just don't go to far though.

Oh and the prize is... A Weavile with ice punch no persuit though :( holding leftovers And it has 31 or something in Attack, speed and sp.def.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back