• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Notoriouz Trade Shop

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
Years
  • hello i really want your Shiny Scizor lvl 100
    339/364/215/120/196/179
    Giga Impact, X- Scissor, Swords Dance, Iron Head
    i know its no fair offer but i can give you 10anniv lugia barely touched as i see you dont have
    and probably you don't want touched events :(

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
    Years
  • well it is like this but items such carbos and iron and stuff have never beaing given :/ 10ANNIV Lugia lvl 78
    quirky nature
    thunder,hudro pump,ice beam,aeroblast
    hp 296,atack 177,defence 224,sp.atk 177,sp.def 275,speed 191

Years
  • Ok I got it fixed. :) and i'm in

EDIT: I think it cold be hacked because you can't meet a lvl 1 nincada in the wild...but i wouldn't know since i got it from gts... I can trade you something else if you like.
    I have a female jap espeon
    and a staraptor and a lvl 93 infernape

Last edited:

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
  • @gossy- yea sure
    @salot- srry but im not interested
    @soryian-um wud u have anything else to offer ?

everyone im going off pc for most of the afternoon but keep the offers comin

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • hi hows it going i am trying to get posts

hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi llolololol

Hey man, well I'm pretty sure that posts in this section doesn't count to your post count, So you are probably failing hard and spamming someone else's thread.

Years
  • Turtwigs

I can give you a female Torterra or Ditto or anything you need to breed pokemon with, if you level up my pupitar. I know it says rare candy services are free but i saw that you aren't able to breed for turtwigs and i think i can help you with that.

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
  • @mason- shiny trapinch is naive, thanks for tellin that guy not to spamm btw
    @ jericho- can u not spamm my thread thanks
    @dialga man- um im interested in the admanent shiny flareon , are the others evd
    @tamer - im interested in the ho oh
    @recontra - thanks but i dnt like turtwig too much :) so its fine ill do it for free
    @batzaro - i can clone nd its a careful nature
    @valor - both of my pcps are male

Back