• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Notoriouz Trade Shop

Ballzie

Get your hand off my Pokéballs
    Years
    Yes it is untrained. Platinum is the first pokemon game I've ever had and that was the first and only shiny I've ever caught. It is at level 18 and has pkrs with adament nature, caught at mt. coronet, with a move set of: tackle, harden, and rock throw.

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
    Im interested of both of these pokes, ^^, and can trade as soon as i finish trading back sum pokes to psychoward

Update- NEW Ev'd Shiny gallade, Shiny Kingdra, Azelf, Gamestp Jirachi, HGSS Mew

Ballzie

Get your hand off my Pokéballs
    Years
    Alright!

Cool. Just tell me when you want to do this! I really appreciate it ^^ I don't know why, but I didn't think I would find many nice people, but PokeCommunity seems to be full of them!

My FC is 1076 2625 7540

Edit: I'm going to dinner pretty soon. Do you think you could make a note in your pending trades section, and we can do this later?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    i have a 08movie regigigas, shinies camerupt 35lvl,metagross 45 lvl, salamence 100lvl and arceus 80 lvl UT. also got 100lvls moagmortar and electrive from poketopia(good ev trained). i want the 10aniv celebi,latios,blastoise,typhlosion,espeon,umbreon and the WCS Eevee.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    the gamestop jirachi is from the new event? if yes then i want to take this than the WCS Eevee

NotoriouzElmo

Years
    @ ballzie- oh sorry, ill add u to the pending trades and can trade probably in 2 or 3 days which is the weekend for me
    @darf- hey, im only interested in ur 08 regig and ur camerupt, ill offer one of the eventss u stated above and of my shines, and yes it is the event jirachi
    @ driffloon-sounds fine , but can u offer sumthin other than the flareeon seein as i have one, but ill still clone it lol

Srry every1, im a bit caught up with school and baseball, and life lol so i havent been on PC in a while but keep the offers coming

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
    may i trade for your pika colored pichu?
    i have a GS jirachi, random legendaries, and a few shinys lying around

mikexd

5th GEN
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2012
    Shiny Garchomp lvl 100
    337/394/230/167/200/255
    Fire Fang, EQ, Dragon Claw, Dragon Rush

iwill trade u a shiny metagross lv 1oo
    hp364/atk405/def359/spatk260/sp.def279/spd239

monkeylampshade

the secret character of Brawl
    Years
    I would like your TRU Arceus.
    I have many Ev'd Pokes lying around that I'm just dying to get rid of.

Breloom Toxic Orb
    252 ATT/252 HP/4 DEF
    Substitute, Focus Punch, Spore, Seed Bomb

Weavile Focus Sash
    252ATT/ 252SPD/ 4 HP
    Ice punch, Night Slash, Taunt, Swords Dance

Garchomp Choice Scarf
    252 ATT/ 252 SPD/ 4 HP
    Dragon Claw, Fire Fang, Earthquake, Crunch

Just to name a few you may be interested in. I guarantee you will like these as they have 31 IV's in the stats I put EV's in.
    And the items are a bonus!

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    ok i want the 10 anniv raikou and a shiny charmander
    vm me or pm when you want to trade. i am available up to 8:00pm server time

NotoriouzElmo

Years
    @ joshk- i have a gamestop jirachi already, can u tell me the shinies u have please
    @mike- may i have the moveset for it please ?
    @money- im interested in the breeloom
    @darf- im srry wat were u gonna trade for them again ?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    @ ballzie- oh sorry, ill add u to the pending trades and can trade probably in 2 or 3 days which is the weekend for me
    @darf- hey, im only interested in ur 08 regig and ur camerupt, ill offer one of the eventss u stated above and of my shines, and yes it is the event jirachi
    i told you i want the 10anniv raikou and shiny charmander UT

NotoriouzElmo

Years
    @ darf- im confused out of my mind lol , so u want those 2 for the 08 regig and the camerupt ?
    @fireape- wat wifi pichu ?

Update- new shiny driffloon

Back