• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Notoriouz Trade Shop

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    Hey could you CMT for the Snorlax w/Selfdestruct and Curse. I will trade you what ever you want in any quantity for it seriously lol.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Can you CMT for your following please?^^

LUGIA Lv. 45 UT
    OT: Arren
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Extrasensory / Aeroblast / Rain Dance / Hydro Pump

Shiny Gorebyss with Life Orb
    IVs-31/31/31/30/31/31
    Evs-36 HP, 252 SpA, 220 Speed
    Moveset- Surf, Rain Dance or Psychic , Hidden Power Electric, Ice Beam

Shiny Weavile lvl 100
    282/339/166/113/ 206/383
    False Swipe, Ice Punch, Night Slash/ Brick Break

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
  • Ived Pokemon

Shiny Clamperl
    OT-Trellis
    Clamp/ Water Gun/ Whirlpool/ Iron Defense
    Ivs- 31/31/31/30/31/31

Shiny Butterfree
    OT-Trellis
    Hidden Power, Stun Spore, Sleep powder, Bug Buzz
    Ivs- 31/30/30/31/31/31

Gible
    OT-Arren (psycho86wardbg)
    Tackle, Toxic
    IVs-26/26/10/8/26/30

Shiny Smeargle
    OT-Stavros
    Spore/ Sketch
    22/20/11/30/30/30

Shiny Kangaskhan
    OT-Arren
    Comet Punch/ Counter
    IV- 31/31/31/14/31/31

Shiny Yanmega-Modest Nature
    IV's- 31/31/31/30/30/29
    EV's: 104 Def, 252 Sp.Atk, 152 Spd
    Moveset: Protect, Bug Buzz, Air Slash, Hidden Power (Ground)

IVs-31/31/31/30/31/31

cmt for these
    and we still have to trade for yanmega =]

bumping =]

lmk know if your interested =]

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
  • @ tornados-yea it is
    @1 - is it shiny
    @ dragonrush- alright um ill check ur thread
    @skynight- well its just a regular heatran ut , ill check to see its stats nd get back to u
    @latios legend- ill check
    @air pichu- yes which regis are u tlking about, not the ones u get in game in plat/ diamond or watever
    @joshk- i respondded to this a while back, like maybe two pages back lol

Pokemafia

Cloning services are not allowed on the forums, of corse he can't clone.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Shiny Eevee
    OT-REX
    31/31/31/6/31/31
    Wish, Yawn, Curse, Helping Hand

Ditto
    OT-Ryan
    Transform
    31/31/31/31/31
    /31

TRU Arceus UT

Movie 09 Arceus UT

Intrested in the above, I have shiny: glaceon (Ev'd in SPA and Spe lvl 50 133/59/150/182/115/86) Shiny growlith, houndour, & milotic All UT, a shiny ralts lvl 12 (Unsure of Ev's), shiny tentacrule (unshure of ev's). I know i probbably don't have enough to get all of them. though the arceuses i just want for the events in SS/HG. (If you wouldn't mind just lending them to me while i give you my shiny ev'd charrizard (My pride and joy). Let me know.

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
  • Hey Notoriouz im interested in these pokes:

Shiny Gliscor (Is this ut and what nature is it?)
    OT-Heather
    Sword Dance/ X-scissor/ EQ./ Night Slash
    IVs-25/31/30/30/1/31

Shiny Politoed lvl 100
    384/167/187/305/235/176
    Surf/Psychic/Ice beam/ Hidden Power

Shiny Armaldo lvl 100
    IV-31/31/2/7/9/3
    HP-255 Atk-255
    354/383/207/136/174/98
    Aqua Tail/super power/ X-Scissor/ Sword Dance

Shiny Aggron lvl 100
    344/347/392/118/154/123
    Dragon Claw/ Fire Punch/ Metal Burst/ EQ

IVs-31/31/31/30/31/31
    (will not give away easily)

Check this thread please:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=215668
    (Its My best mate IRL sam. We have exactly the same pokes so its easier to link you to his thread then me type a huge list, he doesn't mind)

NotoriouzElmo

Years
  • @final destination- i dnt have a shiny elekid dats true lol, and i can clone a copy back for u

@pokemafia- i believe it is dat i cannot offer cloning services, but i can clone back ppls pokemon. deres a difference btwn the two, and i havent been warned by the mods

@azreal- thanks man lol, and i think im gettin one in a trade, but ill get back to u

@razorclaw- yes i can do dat, r u talkin bout the tru regigas ? nd next time can u post in my thread nd not pm me plz, its listed as one of my rules and wen u pm me b4 a trade it shpws dat either ur not reading my rules or not respecting em

@1- ehhh alright ill take it lemme check if munchlax has pickup, w8 it actually doesnt have pick up srry...

@fiery grave- well im interested in the shiny evd glaceon, wats the moveset ?

@droidz- i actually realized the gliscor is evd train nd it is an impish nature , and im interested in these 3 for agron, armaldo, and politoed , ill add another if u want gliscor

Vaporeon, Bold, 448/149/240/255/226/183, Water Absorb, Surf, Hidden Power (ELECTRIC), Protect, Wish.
    Arcanine, Adamant, 308/350/196/199/196/289, Intimidate, Heat Wave, Flamethrower, Fire Fang, Flare Blitz.
    Tangrowth, Modest, 336/205/344/350/124/113, Chlorophyll, Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Earthquake, Sludge Bomb

@jerich- im interested in ur shiny evd caturn, golduck, and spirittomb, can i get their movesets please

@ Everyone- hey guys, been off pc for a little bit but will be on here for a sufficient amount of the day, also i just recently evd a shiny espeon in hp, spD, and speed with moveset mean look, Baton Pass, Wish, and either toxic or yawn as the last move. it is going up in the first post. Also i was wondering which move (in your opinion) would be more effective for espeon

ShreyasPokemon

wants battles only...
    Years
  • Can I have the nature of
    IVs-31/31/31/30/31/31

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • @final destination- i dnt have a shiny elekid dats true lol, and i can clone a copy back for u

@pokemafia- i believe it is dat i cannot offer cloning services, but i can clone back ppls pokemon. deres a difference btwn the two, and i havent been warned by the mods

@azreal- thanks man lol, and i think im gettin one in a trade, but ill get back to u

@razorclaw- yes i can do dat, r u talkin bout the tru regigas ? nd next time can u post in my thread nd not pm me plz, its listed as one of my rules and wen u pm me b4 a trade it shpws dat either ur not reading my rules or not respecting em

@1- ehhh alright ill take it lemme check if munchlax has pickup, w8 it actually doesnt have pick up srry...

@fiery grave- well im interested in the shiny evd glaceon, wats the moveset ?

@droidz- i actually realized the gliscor is evd train nd it is an impish nature , and im interested in these 3 for agron, armaldo, and politoed , ill add another if u want gliscor

Vaporeon, Bold, 448/149/240/255/226/183, Water Absorb, Surf, Hidden Power (ELECTRIC), Protect, Wish.
    Arcanine, Adamant, 308/350/196/199/196/289, Intimidate, Heat Wave, Flamethrower, Fire Fang, Flare Blitz.
    Tangrowth, Modest, 336/205/344/350/124/113, Chlorophyll, Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Earthquake, Sludge Bomb

@jerich- im interested in ur shiny evd caturn, golduck, and spirittomb, can i get their movesets please

@ Everyone- hey guys, been off pc for a little bit but will be on here for a sufficient amount of the day, also i just recently evd a shiny espeon in hp, spD, and speed with moveset mean look, Baton Pass, Wish, and either toxic or yawn as the last move. it is going up in the first post. Also i was wondering which move (in your opinion) would be more effective for espeon
    Psychic for it's high spA. And, ok. Can we trade now?

NotoriouzElmo

Years
  • @jerichchob- cud u give me the movesets for the above 3 first
    @shreyas- um its a timid nature
    @final destination- gimmie a sec to trade with pwnobi first

Back