• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The November TCTI! [TCTI] V 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Because they're mean to him. You'd have thought they'd have learnt after the last time. D;

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    New ones?
    If they are I bet it's the door animations, tend to be a real pain sometimes

They're for the photo capture system, just not doing what they're told. :<

Walking the dog in this lovely English summer, nawt fun.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years

You might hate me for saying this, but I think he should do something about it, even if it means getting his laptop taken away.

Did Joey's hack get an update? Am I gonna have to check the thread?

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    What do you mean? He does do stuff about it?

It stopped raining here for a minute. Just enough time for me to get the washing in. :|
    Johosephine. Y'know what I said about your GCSE results via VM? I was lying; I knew you were smarter than you gave yourself credit for. Kthnx.

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    No Brocoli, I've been having a little break; Soldat ftw. 8]

I know Fi. xD
    Sorry I didn't reply to the VM, I'm just generally bad at those; Best to try and catch me in TCTI to say things. ^^;
    Thanks though, college enrolment day yestereday went well. :]

I don't see how people can put up with their parents making them do things. 8|
    Like, Dannnii's said to us that she dosen't want to take a pill so just coughs quietly... Say you don't want a pill? Tell them they're being stupid?

My mum wanted me to go to a councillor before, I told her to stop being an idiot - I'm a teenager.

No, they're fully imported etc, It's just sometimes when piecing the tiles together they come out barbled in-game.

It just means I have to re-peice them together on different different tiles. :/

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I mean disobedient stuff. Like not going to school unless they take him to the doctor.
    .. have you met Arian? :[

Fi are you back to school? I keep forgetting
    Nope. I go back tomorrow. :B

I know Fi. xD
    Sorry I didn't reply to the VM, I'm just generally bad at those; Best to try and catch me in TCTI to say things. ^^;
    Thanks though, college enrolment day yestereday went well. :]

I don't see how people can put up with their parents making them do things. 8|

My mum wanted me to go to a councillor before, I told her to stop being an idiot - I'm a teenager.
    Nonono, don't worry about it! I just read back on it and I was like, "My god, that sounded bitter", which is not the case. Aha, that makes sense. I'll remember in the future~ :3
    Did it? That's good~ Is the college as bad as everyone says it is? XD

My Ma and Dad attempt to make me do things, but either I'm just like, "I don't see why you can't do it considering by the time you've finished talking to me you could have done it and moved on" or "No". The latter causes a bit more drama.

My mother wants the right thing, chap. ;D

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024

No, they're fully imported etc, It's just sometimes when piecing the tiles together they come out barbled in-game.

It just means I have to re-peice them together on different different tiles. :/

Ah tile maps can be a pain, are you using cyclone? I hope not D;

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I love finding albums I can listen to all the way through. o3o

Hey Gaveen~ /o/

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Nonono, in Advancemap.

Nm, no more hacking talk. I'm off to play gun games.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024

Wet, so friggen wet. I was walking around school smelling wet.
    Wasn't fun
    How's Bristol?

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Well, Bristol likes rain. So, it's been raining here. For a while. I daren't go outside 'cause my hair will go curly. ;A;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back