• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The November TCTI! [TCTI] V 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
I saw it, Chrissy. It was definitely the best format. :>

And I think I need a break from everything.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
Some stuff has happened recently - one of which Arian knows about - that's just making me doubt myself and questioning .. my worth, I guess. XD;

Sublime

Blimey!
Years

Fiona.. :[
You know I'd rather you talk about it, but if you want some time to yourself, that's fine. I can't force you to do something you don't want to do.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 26, 2021

Well, I'm moderately concerned now, but I know what you're like, so, give me a shout if you need anything, m'kay? :3

asdfghjkl; beat.

Years

Sometimes people need some time alone to find their sweet release, it's only natural to want to take a breather for a while, saves the pressure building up too much.

Anyway, I hope you feel better soon, Fi. And we're here for you if you want to talk. :\

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

And I'll be here too.

Spoiler:

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
The only problem with not talking to anyone means I get upset, but that happens when I talk to someone. So, I can't find a happy bloody medium.

Thanks for the support, guys. Except 36 - I'd rather you didn't try and aggravate me right now. I don't want to do something I'd regret in the long run.

Sublime

Blimey!
Years

@36:And there you are!
I was just now wondering if there was anything that could actually push my headache into a full blown migraine... and there you are.

@Fiona: Just do whatever you feel is right right now :[

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
Hey, you're the one who started phase 2.

Spoiler:

Your pain amuses me! :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 26, 2021

..Fi, get him. Gogogo.

But yeah, in all seriousness..you need to find some sort of outlet, with a balance. :\

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
Just, wow. I didn't actually think someone could be so .. heartless, for use of a better word. But you've managed it. Thank you for making me cry; you're a tip-top poster and it's a wonder why you're not more popular.

And with that, I'm not going to come back here until he's gone.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

No, I like it here better.

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back