• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The November TCTI! [TCTI] V 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

@Chrissy: God, I know. We went to Tesco earlier and my hair got ruined by the wind. XD Plus, my heater is at my Ma's, not my Dad's - this is the only problem with swapping houses.

This is the benefit of tying your hair back, Fi. XD; I didn't go out today because the weather was awful, but I feel bad for anybody who has to deal with this chill without much of anything...like a heater.

We've got one, my dad is being stubborn and won't let us use it. Though I know he'll give in soon, he's starting to get cold. <_<

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Today, a great evil was rebirthed and shown to the world. It defies the gender barriers, it destroys sex rules and it tore apart one of my favourite movies of all time.

Today, Wikipedia said that Sabor was female. Sabor, as you may or may not know, is the leopard from Tarzan. Sabor was the epitome of manliness. But now, Sabor is a lepoardess. Sabor does not have a penis and when Tarzan killed Sabor, he skinned her. Thats like Chris Brown and Rihanna x10000.

Today, Tarzan died a little. Never forget the day when Sabor came out. Never.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017

I don't find it cool and hilarious, I just can't resist. :D

Visualization

Mike★ Smiley Master
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 26, 2009

Cool and totally hilarious=
    The November TCTI! [TCTI] V 5.0

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Just say the word penis. Or is that a word that can't be said. :O

Crap that is funny. xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021

..apparently, it can be said, munna.

Huh, while the topic of weather is around, it's absolutely freezing here, too. Damn british weather.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I meant tater tot can't say it...

Penis isn't a swear word though. Try searching it in the old thread...

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021

I highly doubt they even know what one is, judging by the way they're acting, actually. xD;

It..can't be an expletive, though, it's a body part..xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021

Oh dear god, what is it with people who are incapable of comprehending other peoples opinions or morals just because they feel the need to go against the majority and be the underdog?

Argh.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024

I thought Tcti was supposed to be fun, all I see lately is people whine *sighs*

Ireland neeeed to beat France in football tonight omg. Still 0-0

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017

Oh dear god, what is it with people who are incapable of comprehending other peoples opinions or morals just because they feel the need to go against the majority and be the underdog?

Argh.

Amen~ I like you now. :>

I have a craving for drumsticks. ;~;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back