• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The November TCTI! [TCTI] V 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
    Has anyone ever nominated me for MOTM?
    can anyone answer this question?:
    What mood does the poem on my sig make you feel? and what color does that poem fit with.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • In Ticty v4 I was in the top 20 I think, but I had a late start (a month or so, Ticty v4 started while I was on my break from PC [March 20th-May 20th]).

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024

I only started in April, started posting around mid may, left in august. So I've been active for about 3 months.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I read the Spey dramaz thread. I mean, haven't been reading it all that time buuut yeah. XD;;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I made an attempt. XD;

Also I have a theory. I think that Spey brings PC together... idk, people unite over him? XD;

But... 2009 has proved positive in one aspect -- it makes me like myself more. :[

And I miss Siggy. And Malyka. And Jess. And Kenji. And Went. And Simmone. And bgt. And Scott. And CW. And Emily. And Fiona. And Joey. And Gummy. And Zet. And Larry. And Will. And Macy. And Tara. And Tali. And Lucy. And May. And Adam. And Mika. And Sawaa. And munna. And Arian. And digi. And Nick. And Erik. And Klippy. And Akuma. And Ryan.

... And I quit, too many people to name. lol, I probably forgot a lot. I was just seeing who I could think of when I thought of others.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back