• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The November TCTI! [TCTI] V 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    [/facepalm]

Now, to do something constructive! *Looks for things to report for Fi and Went* xD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I'm reading the newspaper.

Some guys in Washingtom want to create a new tax for carbonated drinks. Sounds interesting.

Years
    I'm reading the newspaper.

Some guys in Washingtom want to create a new tax for carbonated drinks. Sounds interesting.

D: But coffee and tea taste nasty! I run off of Mountain Dew! I don't think I can afford a tax on that stuff! Unless it takes effect when I'm operating on a normal schedule. Then I think I could handle it.

I'm writing four words.

Very clever, Went.

More rain! October's going to be a rainy month!

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    yeah,,,
    cooking today
    i made risotto
    and cut my finger in the provcess :S

Years
    133654. Wasn't really expecting anything different from where you live.

Oh crap... it's already time to go. Bye! See you in... three hours? (I've got an exam today, and a second exam for a class in the evening, and then I've got a third one Wednesday).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back