• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The NPC Trainer Class Challenge V2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Espada

Captain Ressentiment
Years
Username: La Espada
Trainer Class: Special Stat (Marley)
Game: Y
Ultimate: No

Last edited:

Hippowtom

Hippowtom
Years
Ultimate Challenge Update:

Blue Version Completed!!!!

Final Team:
Spoiler:

Update of my progress on Crystal:

Spoiler:

TEAM

Spoiler:

School is starting to get on my shoulders so don't wait for progress update till next Saturday/Sunday :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Well, I saw this challenge in someone's signature and was excited about it. Then I read through the thread and was disappointed. You left out classessuch as Gentleman/Lady, Swimmer, Beauty, Breeder, Burglar, Schoolgirl/boy.... Pretty much all of my favourites xD I want to o this challenge, but none of the classes you chose appeal to me tbh. I'm gonna keep my eyes on it, hoping to see more trainer classes added.

It's a well thought challenge and you could do so much more with it ^~^

Hippowtom

Hippowtom
Years
Well, I saw this challenge in someone's signature and was excited about it. Then I read through the thread and was disappointed. You left out classessuch as Gentleman/Lady, Swimmer, Beauty, Breeder, Burglar, Schoolgirl/boy....

What comes around, goes around!

I have a few trainer class ideas that you could add for this challenge!

Spoiler:

The Breeder class is pretty hard to use on emulators and such but that's what I came up at least {XD} Feel free to use them and change them if you like!

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2021
Now, I think the breeding requirement for the Breeder is too extreme; just having Pokemon need to be bred would be hard enough, but I could probably do that. The question is, though, how would you get Pokemon to breed? I might have to think about that and modify it.

But also, you have to realize that I didn't originally create the challenge; I just took ownership of it, but since new ideas are finally coming around, I can actually incorporate them. When I got here, some of the classes were just impossible to do in certain regions; I did the best I could to broaden the spectrum. I think it looks better now than it did, but it can certainly look better. I don't have time to add them right now, but I will add them when I get the opportunity, probably this afternoon.

Hippowtom

Hippowtom
Years
Update on my Crystal Hiker run:

Spoiler:

Team:

Spoiler:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT (19.10.2014):

So I finally managed to beat Red on Mt. Silver and beat the Game! Here is the final update on it:

Spoiler:

On to Hoenn I suppose...

But first, let me take a selfie the final team of Pokémon Crystal Version:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Hippowtom

Hippowtom
Years
Sorry for double posting but I have already made an edit like almost a month back and and I don't want this thread to go locked :(

Update on my Sapphire Run:

Spoiler:

Current Team:

pkrs008.gif

Skipper the Marshtomp, lv. 33 @ -
Moves: Surf, Mud Shot, Growl, Take Down

pkrs131.gif

Beyblade the Baltoy, lv. 32 @ EXP. Share
Moves: Sandstorm, Psybeam, Rock Tomb Ancientpower

pkrs071.gif

Tank the Lairon, lv. 33 @ Silk Scarf
Moves: Iron Tail, Take Down, Rock Tomb, Iron Defense

pkrs101.gif

Camel the Numel, lv. 32 @ -
Moves: Amnesia, Magnitude, Take Down, Ember

pkrs049.gif

Yajirobe the Hariyama, lv. 32 @ -
Moves: Fake Out, Knock Off, Vital Throw, Arm Thrust

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT (6.12.2014)

Completed Sapphire!! Next stop, Sinnoh Champion!

Spoiler:

Screens & Team

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
Username: Sir Pedro
Trainer Class: Dragon Tamer
Game(s): Yet Another Fire Red Hack, Spirit Emerald, Diamond, Heartgold
Ultimate?: Yes

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
This is a double post, but the last post was a sign up, sooo...

Journey Progress:

I woke up and got my starter, Drake the Snivy, from Professor Oak. My rival, Silver, challenged me to a battle right there in the lab, which I easily won. I breezed through Route 1, defeating many a Starly and Lillipup. As I went to the Pokémart, the clerk sent me back to the Professor with a Parcel. After delivering the Parcel, I made my way back to Route 22, where I did significant training. While training, Drake evolved! With my newly evolved Servine, I went and destroyed Silver further down the road. After defeating him, he told me that the Pokémon League is off-limits, so I went on to the rest of Route 2, and then Viridian Forest. There, I battled a bunch of Bugs and Bug Catchers. From Viridian Forest, I moved onto Pewter City, where I decided to rest.

Team Progress

Drake the Servine
496.gif

Just a quick question, I was unsure of whether or not the Snivy line could be considered "Dragonlike". I have a few friends who say yes, but I wanted an official opinion.

Last edited:

AngelicPikachu

"We're Ready"
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2016
i'm going to edit my sign up and turn it into Ultimate Veteran Run *cheer* lol

Name: AngelicPikachu
Class: Vetern
Game(s): Yet Another Fire Red Hack, Neo Storm Silver, Omega Ruby, Sol Platinum, Volt White 2, X <- on hold
Ultimate: Yes
Completed: 1/4 Regions

Since I finished VW2 a bit ago that is crossed out...gonna go ahead and do the rest since I have some free time working on Neo Soul Silver now (Hack By Grubby Puppy)

Last edited:

Hippowtom

Hippowtom
Years
Finished Diamond on my Hiker run!!

NPCHallofFame_zpsaf79517d.png

THE TEAM:

472.gif

Dracula the Gliscor:
Spoiler:

340.gif

Catfood the Whiscash:
Spoiler:

473.gif

Manny the Mamoswine:
Spoiler:

450.gif

Big Papa the Hippowdon:
Spoiler:

392.gif

Goku the Infernape:
Spoiler:

448.gif

Anubis the Lucario:
Spoiler:

Now onwards to Unova!

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2015
Let's Give is a go! Should be fun to do!
Username: Venomjack
Trainer Class: Psychic
Game(s):Gold
Ultimate?: no

CuriousGlaceon

Never be afraid to express yourself!
Years
Username: CuriousVaultDweller
Trainer Class: Psychic
Game(s): Thunder Yellow, Complex Crystal, Expert Emerald, Bloody Platinum, Volt White 2, X
Ultimate?: Yes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back